ImpulZ

Xbox Update 18/12/2018

Guys, the developers are experiencing issues with the update and due to that the servers will be off for a fix (twitter)

• Thanks 1

We are currently experiencing some issues with the update, the team is working on resolving it. We'll keep you posted.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, lilpurplefaygo said:

there must be more things thats not mentioned for a 4gb update

There’s always other things they never post the whole patch notes 

There are plenty of other games that don't have to server wipe this much. At this rate they won't have a complete game worth playing until their 10 year anniversary. 

These patch notes are not sufficient enough for players who are assisting in game preview, if you want to make this game better you need to be more descriptive so that we know what you have "tweaked" so we can test it out in game and see results/changes

• Thanks 5
  • Beans 3

good and fair point Andrew!!

7 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

These patch notes are not sufficient enough for players who are assisting in game preview, if you want to make this game better you need to be more descriptive so that we know what you have "tweaked" so we can test it out in game and see results/changes

1 hour ago, Andrew Huk said:

This!

19 minutes ago, Tropic_Pineapples said:

People, they've said to expect server wipes attached with every update. Updates come out weekly to every two weeks. Plan accordingly. Everyone has to deal with server wipes, but its up to you whether or not you're still going to build bases or just keep waiting. Either way, server wipes on a server update are practical and should be expected. 

Yeah, and while we all expect another wipe pretty soon, again, I’m gonna a go exploring other aspects of the game :)

16 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

You would think they should know this. Couldn't have said it better.

1 hour ago, LyrikalD said:

Am I the only one who would like to know: Tweaked how exactly? 

Asked the same about damage tweak last patch...dead silent.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tropic_Pineapples said:

. Cars on DayZ take hours to build but seconds to destroy; countless times has the game crashed while driving just to log back into a wrecked car. 

This is why i have not touched cars yet.

41 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

Agree

I wonder why they removed feathers and small guts.

What exactly is the recipe for making fertilizer? guts and plant material?

Don't base build yet...don't drive cars yet... Just Run 'n' Gun then repeat !! The game is sooooooo broken ive die twice cause zeds spawn in your back and in the floor like 5-6 years ago on PC !! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you:

EDIT: We are currently experiencing some issues with the update, the team is working on resolving it. We'll keep you posted.

Patchnotes

ADDED

• Added: added metal wire to base building proxies

FIXED

• Fixed: Several server crashes
  • Fixed: Rag icon disappears when moved over to fireplace
  • Fixed: Incorrect filter name in Filters -> Sorting
  • Fixed: No possibility to switch firing mode
  • Fixed: Polytunnel having a white untextured square inside
  • Fixed: Torch no being possible to ignite from a burning Fireplace
  • Fixed: Fixed missing LODs in medium tent camonet proxy
  • Fixed: Roadflare burning sound not playing
  • Fixed: Wheels might be shaking/twitching
  • Fixed: Missing material/textures
  • Fixed: A seat can be moved while a player is sitting on it
  • Fixed: Faulty firegeometry components

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Plants take only ~30 minutes to grow now.
  • Tweaked: HUD icons and UI updates
  • Tweaked: Damage system for vehicles
  • Tweaked: Weather
  • Tweaked: System messages
  • Tweaked: Metabolism and regeneration
  • Tweaked: Stamina and quantity progress bars
  • Tweaked: HUD icons

REMOVED

• Removed: Feathers and SmallGuts from skinning of chickens

Can we please get night cycle changed back to normal.. PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Smfh, it's almost like they want us to not play their game. Pick a hud and stay with it. This the third hud already. Tweaked? How? 4.5gb of what exactly? Oh, that's right, "we gotta discover this shit ourselves". THAT'S NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE!!! Derp

Spoiler

I'll still be playing after the download xp Just get your shit together, BI.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

To make sure the issues are not caused by remaining items/characters, unfortunately we will have to wipe all characters with this update. We are trying our best to prevent this from happening, but it did not work this time. We apologise for the inconvenience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ok this can only improve this game most people are attracted to bright and colorful things now days so I’m throwing suggestions to help the game advancing more because I believe it has potential but little to no time because it’s been out so long here are somethings that’s desperately needed in this game : all Doors ? and window needs to be replaced it looks like a thin piece of paper opening , I think it would be dope if u put sounds of zombies banging on close doors and the windows you see them trying to break in or bust windows ,the walls omg very stale and out dated looks like ps2 graphics fucking terrible, climbing and vaulting is serious I seen a zombie vault and climb walls why the hell cant players idk why or who thought it was smart to make a game without it once again ps2 effects smh, battery photo does show up in inventory, people don’t have to be near you for you to get hit by a blow or a hit with a weapon, I think the base build is way to difficult its not even worth the time people do have lives and don’t have hours to be playing around and it’s already to hard trying to find stuff to survive not smart and not productive especially when servers whip and the base is gone y’all failed on that completely! That’s it for now work on this and this will be such a better game 

45 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

This is why i have not touched cars yet.

Cars have been improved a lot over the last couple updates. The screen freezes were gone for me last update, car handled fine. I play on the Xbone X though so not sure if it's as smooth for everyone else

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Asked the same about damage tweak last patch...dead silent.

That's every patch. We gotta discover what's in the update ourselves according to Baty. Fucking lazyness imo.

10 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

To make sure the issues are not caused by remaining items/characters, unfortunately we will have to wipe all characters with this update. We are trying our best to prevent this from happening, but it did not work this time. We apologise for the inconvenience.

420 posts! I'll smoke one for ya!

• Haha 1

Another bug, if you have an item in your hands and u do the 'surrender' emote, items dissapear from your inventory 

Also noticed barrels were going missing?