C4-timah

DayZ 1.0 Crafting Issues

Is there an up-to-date guide for crafting? Following the guides on DayZtv I still cant get it to work.  I've got the long stick, rope, even guts. I can't get a bow to craft. I can make short sharp sticks too, but cant get the feathers to stick to make arrows. I see videos of people playing with a bow but crafting one on my server apparently is not an option. Ideas? Mind you the videos for crafting are YEARS OLD. Do we have anything current where crafting a bow and arrow actually works on DayZ 1.0?  Or is it because I have a private server (private hive) and not an Official (public hive)? 

DayZ: Standalone 20 slots 192.154.225.121:2302

Thanks.

Does anyone know what items can currently be crafted in the latest DayZ version?

Hell , I can't eat or drink , and sometime's I just get a totally grey screen with icon's , crafting , ha ha ha ha ! V.1499(32?) 

your best bet would be reddit and then searching for "crafting" on the sub. from time to time people post guides, the game is changing rapidly and there isn't anyone keeping an updated wiki. 

On 12/17/2018 at 7:12 AM, green_mtn_grandbob said:

this is the new dayz bows and fishing have not been put back in yet.

Thank you! I thought I was going crazy or doing something so fundamentally wrong. 

So much irrelevant information around now, this will prove detrimental to the game I think,  I am already getting the shits with all the searching of obsolete info that's out there. Does anyone remember the days when games came with instructions? 

• Haha 1