ReloTuff Playz

Kill Confession

I found a good spot to loot after traveling in the forest. It was a couple military tents and i even found a camo tent, i looted the place dry then switched servers because my game glitched and i couldnt click x to use things.  When i waited 90 seconds then spawned i saw a dude a couple inches in front of me with his backed turned.  I said hi to him but he didnt move or answer so i didnt wait for him to turn around and shoot me so i shot his head with a shotgun.  He had a lot of things but most importantly he had food which i didnt have so i was happy.  He also had an ak and there was another ak on the bed and there was an m4 in the same room so i bet he was freaking out and went afk for his brother to brag about his findings.  So the lesson that i am teaching u is to never go afk while playing dayz.

• Like 1

I mean it's good advice but how you're able to spawn right next to, especially behind, someone when connecting is super broken.

Edited by daniel0056

I spawned in at the airfield right behind two crazy geared guys. I had a pistol and not much else. I didn’t wait to die when they didn’t reply and began to try and shoot me. I popped bullets into them. It should nit let you spawn right next to someone like that.

So I had recently gotten DayZ when this story started so I had no idea what you had to do for anything at all. so I'm on the coast looking thru houses and I manage to find an AFK player in open dresser. "easy loot" I thought to myself because this guy looked like he had been server hopping NWAF for hours. so I walk over with my kitchen knife and get to slashing. Before I could his buddy who was up the stairs sees this going on and dumps a couple shotgun rounds into me. I spawned pretty close by and found that they got swamped by zombies and didn't survive. In conclusion karma exists but don't worry bout it.

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:48 AM, ScribblyPixels said:

I spawned in at the airfield right behind two crazy geared guys. I had a pistol and not much else. I didn’t wait to die when they didn’t reply and began to try and shoot me. I popped bullets into them. It should nit let you spawn right next to someone like that.

My first char in .63 got geared. I logged off in a house in a very obscure spot in the far north. Logged in, and there's a guy there. He blew my head off. Fair enough - just bad luck. 

But if you're logging off in heavily populated and/or military areas, you're just increasing the probability of such bad luck. So don't.

If you're server hopping, then ok, but it's a significant risk. Don't see why the game should make life easier in that respect.