Sign in to follow this  
exacomvm

So this is 1.0 DayZ ?

Hey guys, i didn't played for a while so jumped into random community server instantly found few guys, decided to shoot them and then this happened, as i remember from the stress tests etc the pistols was quite good for close pvp, but this time it was completely offsync, i hit that guy like 2times to head and he didnt even reacted ( server ping was around 60 before joining ).
Then i started to run a way and they killed me in 1 or 2 hits while i was running ( was really unfair considering how much i've struggled to try to kill standing target ). Also after seeing mechanics like that there's no way im going to go to NWA or other pvp place, probs gonna prac and test more in instant pvp servers.

I suppose thats the bush absorbed my shots or something like that?

Edited by exacomvm

13 hours ago, exacomvm said:

Hey guys, i didn't played for a while so jumped into random community server instantly found few guys, decided to shoot them and then this happened, as i remember from the stress tests etc the pistols was quite good for close pvp, but this time it was completely offsync, i hit that guy like 2times to head and he didnt even reacted ( server ping was around 60 before joining ).
Then i started to run a way and they killed me in 1 or 2 hits while i was running ( was really unfair considering how much i've struggled to try to kill standing target ). Also after seeing mechanics like that there's no way im going to go to NWA or other pvp place, probs gonna prac and test more in instant pvp servers.

That’s so fucked up ... they definitely need to fix that , it’s the worst desync I’ve ever seen without any hitching or stuttering - it’s like they removed the stuttering but the desync still exists and BAD .

On 16/12/2018 at 3:56 AM, exacomvm said:

Same thing happened to me.... 

How is possible that a man can take 2 Mosin shoot and still able to move and answers to fire??? (the player was bleeding but when I was chambering another bullet he killed me)

And I can see broken hit detection also yesterday in Twicth stream at 6pm (Europe). Peter Nespesny clearly hit the target with a mosin... Nothing happened, it seems a ghost bullet... For not talking about the FPS performance (I think he was about 15-20 frames per second.... Unplayable and unacceptable for a 2018 game with a build called 1.0.... )

Not yet solved hit detection issue... Game breaking bug, unplayable.... 

On 16/12/2018 at 3:56 AM, exacomvm said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/a6r551/devs_speaking_about_the_game_then_shooting_twice/

See what I just find . Ahahahahahhaha :-) 1.0 what a mess

Is that related to server perfomance?

They also had one crash yesterdayz stream and one time they were forced to shut down cos fps was horrible.

Im not sure but it feels like server perfomance have been bad for ages.

In 0.62 character statuses were always stuck when server wad full...

If you thought these things...i think that dayz servers just cant handle more than 40 people..

100 players is utopia

I don't speak about 100 players, I speak about normal 60 slots per server. I speak about the poor figure made by devs with that stream, with that ridicolous stream with 15 fps and hit detection in this state in a build called 1.0 

14 hours ago, GigiGamer87 said:

I don't speak about 100 players, I speak about normal 60 slots per server. I speak about the poor figure made by devs with that stream, with that ridicolous stream with 15 fps and hit detection in this state in a build called 1.0 

Game is fine, quit or bug report it. Nobody on the General forums can fix your issues.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, tandwan said:

Game is fine, quit or bug report it. Nobody on the General forums can fix your issues.

Ehhhh...fine-ish

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tandwan said:

Infact I quit for the moment, waiting more content and less bug

• Beans 2

What about loot farming?

Infecteds spawn back to town pockets full of food and stuff if you go 200 meters away from town...is it same for normal loot?

Edited by kopo79
  • Beans 1

There’s soooo many general balance issues not to mention all the missing content and bugs created by the content they added and didn’t fix in time for 1.0 release. Whoever twisted their arm to get them to release 1.0 early did not understand what they were doing :(.

18 hours ago, GigiGamer87 said:

Infact I quit for the moment, waiting more content and less bug

18 hours ago, GigiGamer87 said:

It's not fine man, a lot of bugs, hit detection and damage system are not good

Again, game is fine. You have more then enough content available to play and enjoy the game as it stands. You keep talking about hit detection in other posts, i've not experienced hit detection issues once. What damage system are you talking about? There is no damage problem. As I carefully explained to you in another of your threads, nobody in this thread location can read / fix your plethora of game breaking issues that you are experiencing. Maybe, just maybe, put in a bug report about it? I mean I told you that in the other thread and yet you're still whining about it without doing anything. 

The only problem my server has found has been floating Ada's and we found a way to fix that, so.. I mean I don't know what you expect here.

12 hours ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

There’s soooo many general balance issues not to mention all the missing content and bugs created by the content they added and didn’t fix in time for 1.0 release. Whoever twisted their arm to get them to release 1.0 early did not understand what they were doing :(.

Balance issues such as? Bugs by added content such as? I mean the ONLY major bug i've experienced was us implementing an unfinished Smersh vest on my server to find out that the bag appears at your feet when you attach it. All these posts i've seen about people finding game breaking issues, I mean I don't see them, nor has anyone else on my server seen / experienced them.

18 hours ago, kopo79 said:

What about loot farming?

Infecteds spawn back to town pockets full of food and stuff if you go 200 meters away from town...is it same for normal loot?

Loot farming has been in the game since vanilla days of Mod. I'm not entirely sure how you expect them to fix that problem without forcing respawns only to happen on a server reboot... which that's kinda dumb. ;p

33 minutes ago, tandwan said:

Again, game is fine. You have more then enough content available to play and enjoy the game as it stands. You keep talking about hit detection in other posts, i've not experienced hit detection issues once. What damage system are you talking about? There is no damage problem. As I carefully explained to you in another of your threads, nobody in this thread location can read / fix your plethora of game breaking issues that you are experiencing. Maybe, just maybe, put in a bug report about it? I mean I told you that in the other thread and yet you're still whining about it without doing anything. 

The only problem my server has found has been floating Ada's and we found a way to fix that, so.. I mean I don't know what you expect here.

Ok man, the game is fine, you are right and me I'm wrong. Infact after 1.0 74% of reviews are negative... waiting more content and polished build, no problem to quit the game for a while

Very very good, you are right men

1 hour ago, tandwan said:

3 hours ago, tandwan said:

Loot farming has been in the game since vanilla days of Mod. I'm not entirely sure how you expect them to fix that problem without forcing respawns only to happen on a server reboot... which that's kinda dumb. ;p

So has it been on from mod dayz in tjis scale...away from loot spawnpoint 200 meters and wait 20 secs...new coca cola has arrived on boat?

4 hours ago, tandwan said:

Balance issues such as? 

More pvp focused than survival.  Like it's cool we got base building but to focus on that over survival because people were demanding it?  Come on.  

4 hours ago, tandwan said:

Bugs by added content such as? I mean the ONLY major bug i've experienced was us implementing an unfinished Smersh vest on my server to find out that the bag appears at your feet when you attach it. All these posts i've seen about people finding game breaking issues, I mean I don't see them, nor has anyone else on my server seen / experienced them.

Not sure about bugs added by content.  There is a lot of clipping issues with clothing and that's about it.

I have died more times from one bug than from all other causes combined.  That bug is door hinges and walls trapping me while I am melee fighting zombies.  Just try running from two zombies and opening a door and making a short loop, then enter and close the door behind you.  60% of the time, you will get stuck in the hinges, while the zombies beat you to death through the wall in a matter of 6 seconds.  I would also hope they give some attention to the insane differential of balance between collecting and building versus dismantling and ruining base elements.  Easily the game favors despawning and demolishing over collecting and building by a 10:1 ratio, if not more.

I mean, it's good, but it's not 1.0 good....

• Beans 1

14 minutes ago, Guy Smiley said:

More pvp focused than survival.  Like it's cool we got base building but to focus on that over survival because people were demanding it?  Come on.  

Not sure about bugs added by content.  There is a lot of clipping issues with clothing and that's about it.

I agree to an extent. They're working on it, people just have to be patient. If you've waited 5 years, you can wait a little longer. The Dev's generally seem honest in wanting to get this where it needs to be, but this toxic ass community needs to get spit.

Yes, it has. We used to farm the mid barracks in north west airfield for hours by emptying the barracks, leaving, crossing the airfield and coming back. At some points the loot spawning was worse, I wouldn't say 200m, but... 400 - 500, maybe less. I just know we ran to the other side and back and it would all be returned.

15 hours ago, GigiGamer87 said:

Very very good, you are right men

I am right, you stupid ass. Because if you read the post BELOW, DIRECTLY BELOW this video it tells you what is going on and how to fix it. Just in case you missed it : 

When you pick up a mag with ammo already in it - even if its half full- Do NOT just top it off with more ammo- make sure to empty it to EMPTY, and refill it again. This will sync the mag with the server. Me and my group do this all the time and never had "ghost Bullets" - knock on wood..

That is LITERALLY the next post below it and you didn't read it, you just showed ghost bullets from someone else's video. No perspective, nothing. And again, you're still posting this shit HERE instead of HERE:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/2/

Fucking stop posting this cancer here, and post it on the right forums. Nobody on this forum can fix it, all you're doing at this point is pointing out the same shit everyone else is with broken English. The worst part of this entire thing is. THIS IS NOT HIT REGISTATION, THIS HAS ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIT REG. THIS IS GHOST BULLETS IN A MAGAZINE. Fucks sake.

Edited by Max Planck
Not okay.
  • Beans 1