Anyeurysm

Hit reg issues...

Yeah, I know Im encumbered and prob could have gotten away... I'm an idiot.

But hit reg completely failed here and I don't know why...

I've noticed vs players hit reg is almost perfect, zombies? HA their tanks mate, just melee them when that shit happens otherwise your bullets won't do anything AT ALL vs that zombie

3 minutes ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

I've noticed vs players hit reg is almost perfect, zombies? HA their tanks mate, just melee them when that shit happens otherwise your bullets won't do anything AT ALL vs that zombie

Yeah, i was looting some sheds and a zombie was blocking the door. Tried shooting him with suppressed pistol but the bullets went straight through into the door so had to use a knife to dispatch him. 

Its frustrating when a group of zeds become tanks, been smashed up that way a few times, I think it happens due to lag/rendering that zombie invincible to bullets, happens with every boomboom weapon but melee are perfect for it

6 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yeah, i was looting some sheds and a zombie was blocking the door. Tried shooting him with suppressed pistol but the bullets went straight through into the door so had to use a knife to dispatch him. 

Is the bug specific to the weapon perhaps and not quite a hit reg bug?

The gun had worked fine up until then, I had just reloaded the mag about 30 seconds prior to that clip...

24 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

Is the bug specific to the weapon perhaps and not quite a hit reg bug?

The gun had worked fine up until then, I had just reloaded the mag about 30 seconds prior to that clip...

I've used every weapon in the game currently and honestly? It's completely random tho usually happens after a lag spike after zombie being aggrod

Yeah it happen sometimes. Its worse with hip fire. It seems your bullets go 90 degrees from the muzzle and go everywhere else except where you need them to.

Edited by nhow7108

On this occasion, it was a pistol and it was on target, the bullets created puffs of dust on the door directly behind the zombie as though they were passing straight through. It worked just fine on the next zombie though. 

Its a bug where to the server you aren't firing your gun. When this happens again, take out your mag and unload 1 bullet from it. The round count will jump to missing just one bullet even though you fired a few on your screen. You also cant reload the mag because its actually still full.

On 15/12/2018 at 5:47 PM, Anyeurysm said:

Yeah, I know Im encumbered and prob could have gotten away... I'm an idiot.

But hit reg completely failed here and I don't know why...

This happened to me last night.  Shot a Z 3 or 4 times with FX-45, it dropped to the floor and started crawiling after men, slashed it many times with a knife, nothing, then I git the black screen coming in and out, no way to get away. died, lost a tonne of gear.  Must be a glitch or something cuz normally they go down after 1x bullet.

Ah well, game preview lol.

I had this last night at zeleno. Some guy had taken pot shots at me and I ducked into a train carriage to bandage. The guy ran past outside and I got some shots of on him and he hobbled off with zombie aggro. But several zombies decided to join me in the carriage and one was glitched in the floor. Couldn't shoot or melee him and that earned me a trip back to the beach! Dont know if the guy survived but I hope he died a miserable death! 

• Beans 1

Lol i read over encumbered as ''over cucumbered'' wtf is wrong with me....

• Haha 1

for me the hit reg was on point after the base building update. for the last 2 days I've emptied full ak and m4 mags in to people and they just take it as nothing happened, true story. something fishy I'll add a video later.