Sign in to follow this  
Survivor1431

Died of bleeding with full health, despite using two bandages

So I was attacked by a few infected and killed them. I was bleeding so I used a bandage. But my bleeding continued, and I used another one. The bleeding still didn't stop. My screen was losing color yet surprisingly my health was full and actually increasing. I went searching for more bandages but then I fell unconscious. My blood icon was flashing red and my health icon was full and increasing. I awoke and kept looking for bandages, and then died instantly despite my health icon showing as full.

I'm assuming this must be a bug?

No, its not a bug. Watch carefully from where the bleed effects its getting out of your body, cause you can have more wounds than 1. 1 bandage = 1 wound. In this case you had more than 2. :-) 

30 minutes ago, Vernon_Price said:

No, its not a bug. Watch carefully from where the bleed effects its getting out of your body, cause you can have more wounds than 1. 1 bandage = 1 wound. In this case you had more than 2. :-) 

Damn lol. I thought that may be the case, but wasn't sure. I even realized I could use my sewing kit to treat wounds but by then it was too late - _ -

I got into an axe fight with some rando in Electro and needed 5 bandages to patch myself up afterwards. I'm definitely keeping more medical gear on hand now, as I was previously used to needing only a couple of bandages at any given time (I've not played in a while).

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, Survivor1431 said:

Damn lol. I thought that may be the case, but wasn't sure. I even realized I could use my sewing kit to treat wounds but by then it was too late - _ -

Well, now you know for the future! :-) 

I really love this change but only wish I could look around my body easier in 1st person to see the gushing blood !

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420