Andyyypandyyy

Seems friendlier?

Met like 4, squads past two days myself geared and non geared and we always seemed to squad up and adventure, is it just amazing luck or is this game actually getting friendlier? Never seen any coast killers or berezino hospital campers anymore either

• Beans 1

I had a squad invite me to help them build a base in Electro as I was a fresh spawn. Was nice after being KOS'd.

I'd say its luck.

• Like 1

I also met up with friendly people after the update, twice! Before everyone I met killed me. I only ever killed one guy but that was after I witnessed him and his friend killed someone in cold blood, his friend got away...

45 minutes ago, Duke X said:

I also met up with friendly people after the update, twice! Before everyone I met killed me. I only ever killed one guy but that was after I witnessed him and his friend killed someone in cold blood, his friend got away...

I've only killed one dude and when I say me I mean an unstable team mate, almost popped a ghillie head dude in berezino as well but everyone I come across these days doesn't want to shoot first so I never end up in combat as I try to react to every situation differently and in the moment

Yes I've noticed this too. On the other hand when you are raiding someone's car you will get shot. After locating him in double red he pussied out and logged.. smh. Can just hope they do something about combat logging...

I've always said, add a feature where if you or a bullet goes off within a certain distance you can't log out, old arma mod had it to an extent, its probably why people shoot freshies (they ain't got gear they don't care they wont rage quit) stupid IMO, if you combat log should get a lifetime ban, add Private servers for people with no long to play with increased loot sorted

• Beans 1

29 minutes ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

I've always said, add a feature where if you or a bullet goes off within a certain distance you can't log out, old arma mod had it to an extent, its probably why people shoot freshies (they ain't got gear they don't care they wont rage quit) stupid IMO, if you combat log should get a lifetime ban, add Private servers for people with no long to play with increased loot sorted

I don't really see anyway you can stop combat loggers. I wouldn't like to be stuck in a server just because there's a gunfight going on in town. And as for lifetime bans, what if you get disconnected? Lifetime ban? 

• Like 1

Dcs can be figured out, for honor has a system if you DC its fine but if you press quit you get a 15minute ban and I understand that issue of "being stuck" but I meant if a shot was towards you/close to YOU then YOU and the shot dude can't log but only if the bullet passes close to you, sure it'd be hard to implement but honestly? I'd like that, sure maybe not Lifetime ban but a few days then weeks then months then perma banned? 4 chances is enough to learn from their mistakes I'd say

• Beans 1

Characters need to be locked to servers. Cant server hop for loot, cant combat log to gain a better position, they can log off but will be in the same position when they come back. You would get to know others better on the server and have adventures and if you have seen brothers of dayz by mindr the gameplay would be like that, mho making for a far better experience playing this game. I would be happy to sacrifice the times i cant get on that server because its full to gain all the above.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Prvt_pilezz said:

Characters need to be locked to servers. Cant server hop for loot, cant combat log to gain a better position, they can log off but will be in the same position when they come back. You would get to know others better on the server and have adventures and if you have seen brothers of dayz by mindr the gameplay would be like that, mho making for a far better experience playing this game. I would be happy to sacrifice the times i cant get on that server because its full to gain all the above.

Just keep logging in the same server, plenty of others will do that too, you'll get to know them.  If they are good people you'll work out stuff to do to server hoppers. Or server hoppers just won't bother you that much.  -  On the other hand, do you really want to find out you're LOCKED to a server with maybe 30+ non-stop @ssholes and nowhere to go? 

• Beans 1

Combat loggers dont bother me, regularly OW berezino for 3-4hrs at a time, I'll wait on their respawn if they do GG if they don't have fun relogging and getting killed and rage quitting again pussy haha

• Beans 1

I already stick to 1 server have done since day one. And you could have multiple characters on different servers. Eventually you will find a server suited to you. Maybe its not the best solution thats possible out there but its a start. See you wont wake up to a server full of nobs, i feel most people will find a low pop server and go from there. you where you will get arseholes join which you need a little bit of, there needs to be a balance of good and bad for something to fight against. you will gain more adventures and friends doing so, as i said its the best option i feel we have right now to stop cheating and duplication glitches. If a better option came up im all for it. I feel the community needs to come up with a solution that we all would be happy with then maybe the devs would implement it. Honestly tho the more i think whats to gain from locked characters the better it seems, no one could server hop into your base too. This is a harcore survival game but with server hopping etc its just not is it atm unless you dont do that. 

Met Chewbacca in Berezino today. Thought he was gona kos. Nope. Said, "Wasgud." Chatted for like 30 seconds and went our way.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I don't really see anyway you can stop combat loggers.

Make the timer 30 seconds and have the logger yawn or whistle so it can be heard. Maybe then people would think twice when and where they decide to leave the game.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

5 hours ago, nikoor said:

Make the timer 30 seconds and have the logger yawn or whistle so it can be heard. Maybe then people would think twice when and where they decide to leave the game.

Make the yawn as loud as the damn reload sound, that'd be good

• Beans 1

Its a mixed bag mostly. Dayz is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get. 

• Beans 1

Erm not sure on this one. After death (death by zombies) respawned, went straight into the village to the well. Noticed some kind soul had activated a land mine next to it. So was drinking away from it. Stood up and wham, sniped from hill! Dead. 

Whats the point of that, I’m new spawn, don’t have any gear to take. Back down to the beach and off I went again. 

• Sad 1

On 12/18/2018 at 3:32 AM, B1ueMorph0 said:

Erm not sure on this one. After death (death by zombies) respawned, went straight into the village to the well. Noticed some kind soul had activated a land mine next to it. So was drinking away from it. Stood up and wham, sniped from hill! Dead. 

Whats the point of that, I’m new spawn, don’t have any gear to take. Back down to the beach and off I went again. 

Now they have more of an excuse to kill bambis because you now spawn with some supplies. Dont forget that your fists are currently op and so is a can because of stun lock.

First of all : I kinda like the slot thing with normal clothes ( fashion wise ), but the starter gear is a bit mhm. I know why they did this and to make it hardcore i can just throw it out ( when i finally would get killed lol )... Ok for me

More friendly encounters ? Nope. Definitly not, but i almost have friendly encounters most of the time anyway. im most of the time near the coast, in villages or cities heading inland. Novograd 4 example. Atm tho im near cherno and its interesting there. Bit more aggressive players there it seems ( who want pvp ), so im okay with that ( need practice again, since weeks of friendly ppl )

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

I like Cherno I think it's one of the coolest looking places on the map 

I can't hit Cherno ATM since the souns bugs etc annoys me to fuck haha but made a base with a squad I'm alliegenced to and we overwatch a major town up north still friendly people so far, maybe my charming English voice I'd a factor? Or not haha

• Like 1