Sign in to follow this  
kataro

AK night vision scope in the game .... !!! 0_o

Found two night vision scope for ak´s (ka´s) in the game ....  3.5x  need battery to work.. but  this thing will make russian assault rifles in the game a must to have ...  a supressed AKm with this baby will make many squads cry. 

Location found, NWA  guard towers found one and  lilumination towers found other . My impression this only place to find this scopes. Waiting for VSS in the again . A vss with night vision will be the top tier in the game 0_O

Edited by kataro

28 minutes ago, kataro said:

Found two night vision scope for ak´s (ka´s) in the game ....  3.5x  need battery to work.. but  this thing will make russian assault rifles in the game a must to have ...  a supressed AKm with this baby will make many squads cry. 

Location found, NWA  guard towers found one and  lilumination towers found other . My impression this only place to find this scopes. Waiting for VSS in the again . A vss with night vision will be the top tier in the game 0_O

Would be handy if you share the name of the item. And I doubt the VSS will be any good unless you have a lot of experience with that thing and you're extremely good at sniping.

Hard work to make "The Squad Wiper" looking for supressors  and will be perfect.... hummm in future with a 75 rounds magazine and atlas bipod 0_o

1DCC5FEAF609217D1A64E6B736DB07638E1C8F70

Tested at night time easy to kill targets up to 400m,  found one more .. in NWAF,  Guard Tower

Edited by kataro

Nice. It's YUGE!

Where did you find your AK? In 0.63 I was making a pretty regular loop where I'd find it reliably, but since the 1.0 patch I haven't seen a single one.

7 hours ago, Mr Jizz said:

Nice. It's YUGE!

Where did you find your AK? In 0.63 I was making a pretty regular loop where I'd find it reliably, but since the 1.0 patch I haven't seen a single one.

Found about 4 different assault rifles on my home server at NWAF. They're much more rare now it seems if you haven't modded your server to hell and back.