ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0.149923

Might want to fix this bug...it's how I died my first 1.0 play-through. Reminds me of the Skyrim physics bug.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 2

Heads up for any budding mechanics: DO NOT REMOVE WHEELS FROM VEHICLES.

wO64t6H.jpg

OtOJl67.jpgtyW22sf.jpg

If you get the odd bug where the vehicle kind of just hops around and vibrates, just go and find a different chassis as that one is bugged. Previous method of removing and replacing the wheels will give you a Falcon 9 situation but you wont sticking the landing.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That is a funny one haha. I have not had that bug yet and we took off all the wheels and put them back on a few times. We did though have a bug where my buddy went flying in the sky about the distance your vehicle did, after he ran into the vehicle lol. He didn't die when he landed though.

The server search system is broken, the old version worked perfectly.

(you yourself do not DDosSite this system?
To find the right FAV server, you need to update the entire list of servers.
p.s. IP does not work >_>

Can I get some help with this one?

Updated my server to 1.0.149923

launcher.bat file with -mod=@Retexture;@WeaponReduxPack;@RPCFramework

--Mod folders named the same as launcher in DayZ root

--keys in the keys folder.

Game launches with no errors and I can connect fine, but it's vanilla DayZ

--dayZsalauncher doesnt show my mods, but i can connect to other modded server fine AND download the mods they have set

--If i connect with client after selecting these mods i get error and wont connect.. 

eternally set to Vanilla...

Edited by phatbank

now i have error that i have invalid ticket when joining server after disconnection.
im not invalid you bastards

5 hours ago, Survivor1431 said:

Might want to fix this bug...it's how I died my first 1.0 play-through. Reminds me of the Skyrim physics bug.

Holy shit that needs fixing bad lol ... this reminds me of when Kingdom Come Deliverance released to 1.0 with a shit ton of bugs ... those devs got it fixed in a matter of weeks so let’s hope the dayz devs do the same .

• Like 1

In the previous topic which was locked by mistake, I wrote a reply to this weird guy named "pilgrim*" who was so salty and bullshitter because I said my opinion about base building need more work in order to be playable. I just opened that locked topic and saw that his bullshit still there and my reply is not. My question: Is this a technical mistake or you are just authoritarian people here who delete replies of anyone has so little posts and keep the nonsense and toxic talking of "Veteran" guys in these forums? What a shame. I guess you want people to say "Wow nice work, good job, you are awesome, best game ever" and that's it. You should know that not every negative opinion is complaining or whining, there is something called "Constructive Criticism", you should google it and read about it. 

Bye

43 minutes ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Holy shit that needs fixing bad lol ... this reminds me of when Kingdom Come Deliverance released to 1.0 with a shit ton of bugs ... those devs got it fixed in a matter of weeks so let’s hope the dayz devs do the same .

Seems that video has been outdone...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, killmito said:

i just followed this guide, fps +- 100/150

This guide improved my frame rate and general performance quality.

Thanks again!

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Arthur Dubrovka said:

Sooooo... helicopters are in?

Well, they're helicarpters...fly 'em for a while and then drive 'em for a while...brilliant!

Just thought I'd give a heads up that head lamps appear to work properly now. I'll post a screen shot of it a little later when I'm in the game again.

nmFFQMQ.jpg

Edited by LordBlackwolf
  • Like 1
  • Beans 2

4 hours ago, killmito said:

*snip*

As Biohaze has also stated the video in the post he quoted as well as was posted above increased both of our fps' so give it a try and see if it helps yours.

• Beans 1

Played a six hours session with two friends and we didn't have any problems (apart from getting ripped apart by land mines, carefully placed in military bases.... :-/ ). Some little freezes when the time skipped, but this is all. FPS were good (around 60). No crashes or so.

Keep it up, BI. Good job.

Edited by Undeceived

Broke down and played maybe 5 hours this evening.

Performance was initially quite good but encountered intermittent freezing/fps drops after about 4+ hours.

Restarting computer did not fully solve the problem.

May be related to number of players in vicinity and AI/spawn triggers.

Played on a high ping official 1PP server as all other 1PP servers were full (please open more).

Though it was low pop, I immediately spawned in near another player. I tracked him for a few minutes and then left the area.

Then I found someones camp, and immediately was loaded up with food.

I met IMT, and we tracked another player for 10-15 minutes, deciding not to talk or shoot.

IMT logged out a little after night fall and after meeting starvingart he and I caught up to emuthreat and baroness.

It was after this point that my performance started hitching pretty badly.

Got to help out with the shotgun, taking down a pack of wolves right before logging out, so that was fun.

No screenshots tonight as the optimization settings would not allow steam screens with F12.

It's a decent patch but I still feel there is so much missing and so much that needs to be fixed before this is a respectable product.

• Beans 2

3 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Broke down and played maybe 5 hours this evening.

Performance was initially quite good but encountered intermittent freezing/fps drops after about 4+ hours.

Restarting computer did not fully solve the problem.

May be related to number of players in vicinity and AI/spawn triggers.

Played on a high ping official 1PP server as all other 1PP servers were full (please open more).

Though it was low pop, I immediately spawned in near another player. I tracked him for a few minutes and then left the area.

Then I found someones camp, and immediately was loaded up with food.

I met IMT, and we tracked another player for 10-15 minutes, deciding not to talk or shoot.

IMT logged out a little after night fall and after meeting starvingart he and I caught up to emuthreat and baroness.

It was after this point that my performance started hitching pretty badly.

Got to help out with the shotgun, taking down a pack of wolves right before logging out, so that was fun.

No screenshots tonight as the optimization settings would not allow steam screens with F12.

It's a decent patch but I still feel there is so much missing and so much that needs to be fixed before this is a respectable product.

You can turn the overlay back on as it doesn't lower the fps by a huge amount as before following the video I was getting high teens to around 50 and after the video I was getting between 60-80 with the overlay.

• Beans 1

So far I played for 4-5 hours without any crashes, lag or fps drops. Performance was very good, and the tweaked lighting helped a lot at night. After a few hours on public official servers I decided to jump in the community servers. First crash site I encounter gave me a nice little treat. Can't wait for the night on this server to try it out!!

349aryp.jpg 

2pp0x93.jpg

15xqrlj.jpg

• Beans 3

5 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

So far I played for 4-5 hours without any crashes, lag or fps drops. Performance was very good, and the tweaked lighting helped a lot at night. After a few hours on public official servers I decided to jump in the community servers. First crash site I encounter gave me a nice little treat. Can't wait for the night on this server to try it out!!

349aryp.jpg 

2pp0x93.jpg

15xqrlj.jpg

Someone on reddit posted pictures of this scope and in the pictures the guy posted from a 3pp they even made it where the light from the scope shines into the players eye when looking through it. I've included a link to his photo album for anyone who's interested.

https://imgur.com/a/va4HtNy