npmproductions13

Constant Errors With Buldozer Since 1.0 Release

So I've been getting this error every time I try to launch Buldozer since the release of DayZ 1.0 earlier today.

Can anyone tell me why or how to fix this as its put a halt on my map making since I can't check anything.

Xtw86wc.png

Edited by npmproductions13
Fixed Image

Fixed this issue by resetting the workdrive again, it seems every issue I get with these development tools boil down to me resetting the entire drive. Thanks for your help Funk.

u are welcome ;)

there are many problems with TB and Buldozer (dayz_x64.exe) at the moment.. i try to stay patient until the whole dayz thing getz in a more stable condition.

what do u mean with resetting workdrive?

I deleted everything that was on the P drive but backed up my terrains and extracted the game data again. I also forgot to mention I deleted the temp files and profile of my bulldozer so I can't be certain which step solved my issue but I'm glad it's solved now.

Random off topic question but is there a way to contact you on a discord or something Funkdoc? I ask because I have some other questions regarding terrains as I'm currently facing another issue.

Thanks again for your input either way.

no sorry ...not at discord. if u have problems with terrain editing, just make a new topic, people may help u, as far as this problem is known and solved.

i must say that i also had some problems since Dayz tools was published. as i wrote, its more likely that it gets in a better state in a few weeks, than those tools and the game is now.