GolemNo9

Backpack resize?

Looks like most of the packs got a resize. Assault pack is now 42 slots. Is this going to be a permanent thing ?

If not mistaken hunting pack is 63 slots , large Alice is now 90 slots not , the mesh pack is 63 as well. The hiking pack pack is still 100. Not sure about the rest. But still seems pointless for assault to be 43 slots. 

35 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

Hiking is 80.

Yep 80 slots, not 100.

They probably did that to counter the material hoarding ( mesh barrier etc fitted in 1 large backpack before the patch )

Seems counter productive for those who aren't base building. Like to keep a little of everything on me. Never really settle anywhere , but constantly traveling. Just doesn't seem right that civilian pack packs have more room than the military counter parts. 

• Like 1

I personally would rather those large items to be carried by hand for a little added realism anyway. You aren't going to carry a barrier or radiator in the backpack. It will be in your hands. And if you get ambushed you will have to drop it to equip said weapon. No complaining just an observation. Would be nice to have pack size back but make certain items take up more slots. But as always me and the crew can make do beacsue that is what dayz is about. Making do with what you have.