Sign in to follow this  
MaxwellHouse69420

Guess when helicopters will be in

Well I’m bored as fuck waiting for work (hi max) and I want to see what you trolls think of when the helicopters will be in . My guess is around Valentine’s Day (mid February) .

Any guesses you hot to trot thots ?

I guess we'll know by the beginning of the 2019, as they want to give us a road map. 

• Beans 2

5 minutes ago, Vernon_Price said:

I guess we'll know by the beginning of the 2019, as they want to give us a road map. 

HAWT . I wonder if birds will be in the new roadmap— if anyone remembers up until about 2-3 years ago we had “birds” on every roadmap , it meant we were eventually going to have birds flying in the atmosphere to be able to shoot and hunt! If we could get that and many other missing features spotlighted on the next roadmap that would be legit , as many are wondering about the old features not talked about for some time .

As far as we all know (From what devs have said over these years) only animal companion is cancelled for now, so other features and content are still planned, as they were. 

• Beans 1

I guess 4th quarter of 2019 as well as throwing, bicycles and other "complex" stuff. 

No.. but seriously Helicopters just can not be less complex than thowing or bicycle... think about it.

1 minute ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Ouch , I would not like that lol !!! 

it's just a guess, but seeing how much problems they had with car physics, i estimate them having even more problems with flight physics and collision issues

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

Im gonna guess at the end of 2019! "Happy one year Anniversary Dayz! Here is helicopters! Next year we were reworking bike physics up hills! Stay tuned for the helicopter physics rework"

-tweaked rotors

-Moved the chain over a link to test durability and stability.

2 hours ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Well I’m bored as fuck waiting for work (hi max) and I want to see what you trolls think of when the helicopters will be in . My guess is around Valentine’s Day (mid February) .

Any guesses you hot to trot thots ?

I think thats very early. I think August of 2019 the earliest.

• Sad 1

You will know at the first road map. The first road map is supposed to come out at the start of the new year.

16 hours ago, tandwan said:

You will know at the first road map. The first road map is supposed to come out at the start of the new year.

yeah, because road maps are a good indicator for us to know when the devs implement things... /s

have you seen the 2015 roadmap? helicopters were planned for Q3 2015, roadmaps don't mean anything, stop kidding yourself

http://www.dayztv.com/standalone/dayz-2015-roadmap/

• Like 1

Does anybody remember the day, back in the original mod, when that guy shot down a Huey with a Makarov?

23 hours ago, ZomboWTF said:

yeah, because road maps are a good indicator for us to know when the devs implement things... /s

have you seen the 2015 roadmap? helicopters were planned for Q3 2015, roadmaps don't mean anything, stop kidding yourself

http://www.dayztv.com/standalone/dayz-2015-roadmap/

Yeah because Dean the machine was running things back then, right? How did that all work out? I think this current crew has done more then he ever did for this game.