ImpulZ

Experimental Update 0.63.149887

Problems:

1) cant remove magasine with 0 bullets from mp5

Edited by remastyi

2 hours ago, Hairy_eyeball said:

ust wondering if anyone else has reported a bug where a player cant apply a bandage to themselves? A friend and I were fighting several zombies and he accidentally cut me with a knife. when the zombies were dead I tried using a bandage, rags a sewing kit and a leather sewing kit and nothing would stop the bleeding. He also tried everything to get me to stop bleeding and nothing worked. It resulted in me dying. 

so just wondering if this has been seen before. 

i had a similar bug today.

i fought a few infected with a shovel and was hit so that i was bleeding.

i tried to bandage myself, but the action was cancelled right after i started. i tried to drink, what wasn't working either. i tried to make a garden plot with the shovel, and that worked (up to the point that i cancelled it).

i came to the conclusion that my character (probably hand hand slot was desynced) was bugged, so i relogged. afterwards i could bandage myself, but my shovel was gone (didn't notice it, so i didn't search for it, but it was probably dropped somewhere).

damn, i look slim in this patrol jacket.

E274F412E4796AED3E64A620CFEEAEC7704E1D33

had invisible patrol pants in the last version, now it's the jacket.

Edited by HaseDesTodes
  • Beans 1

38 minutes ago, K3l3g said:

pls fix crashing game in server browser :(

you have to delete the documents/dayz folder. but it resets your graphic settings.  it should fix the problem until you crash.  Then you just delete the folder again.

I did that... :(

I can browse server now after i edited steam setting to ping only 250 server per minute... but still it crashes sometime
anyone can tell when its realese?

Edited by K3l3g

"This game concept is fundamentally flawed" - Dean Hall, Lead Game Designer

Harton and Nespesny + Team have already proven him wrong. Looking forward to another great year for DayZ: 2019 and to 0.65

4 hours ago, Dimas008 said:

Why FX-45 is always spawning in badly damaged condition? Please fix it.

Are you kidding? easiest thing f or you to fix with ductape or cleaning kit that spawns ALL OVER map, learn the game its nothing to fix...

Unable to craft an improvised courier bag from burlap and rope, only given options to tie hands or put burlap over head.

• Confused 1
  • Beans 2

4 minutes ago, Robert Alexander Hedman said:

So the community seemse very intressted in your 1.0mb update tomorrow that isnt gonna invlove anything. Wohow lets go we waiting for nothing boys but a 1.0mb update, remember 1.0 is just a number! 

It's gonna be an update to get the current version of the game as bug free as possible. We'll see what happens in 2019.

8 minutes ago, Robert Alexander Hedman said:

So the community seemse very intressted in your 1.0mb update tomorrow that isnt gonna invlove anything. Wohow lets go we waiting for nothing boys but a 1.0mb update, remember 1.0 is just a number! 

We that actally play will play anyway, but 1.0 is the version thats getting rewieved, a lot of players are comming back and this isn't in a state where i'd like it to be for that.

I love the game to much for it to be another "no mans sky", and tainted by a bad release. 

1100hrs and counting :).

5 minutes ago, dallebull said:

We that actally play will play anyway, but 1.0 is the version thats getting rewieved, a lot of players are comming back and this isn't in a state where i'd like it to be for that.

I love the game to much for it to be another "no mans sky", and tainted by a bad release. 

1100hrs and counting :).

i have 1700h in the game, and i will play it... but for everyone who is waiting its just a 1.0mb update and nothing else than a number

4 hours ago, freerider3434 said:

"This game concept is fundamentally flawed" - Dean Hall, Lead Game Designer

Harton and Nespesny + Team have already proven him wrong. Looking forward to another great year for DayZ: 2019 and to 0.65

There is no 0.64, 0.65, etc. Starting tomorrow (it's still the 12th of December where I live) it will be 1.0 which is the beta release version number.

I have been unable to play DayZ experimental due to every time I go into the server browser the game fucking crashes. I've deleted the DayZ folder, I've verified the files in steam and nothing worked. 

I just played on the new exp version and night was actually enjoyable (for a change!) Still dark as all get out, but lighting did enough to make it fun. Much improved, in that regard.

• Beans 1

Will there be menu music? End credits music?

BIS has done so well with OFP/ArmA series music.

• Beans 1

6 hours ago, Robert Alexander Hedman said:

Are you kidding? easiest thing f or you to fix with ductape or cleaning kit that spawns ALL OVER map, learn the game its nothing to fix...

It is not okay. All items must spawn in all conditions and fx is the one which spawns only in badly damaged. This game needs balance. Not diseases, not building, but balance

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

Is there trailer out yet?...we have only teaser

What you see in the teaser is what offers in 1.0 and some new rooster sound everyone is talking about it hyped as fuck! its gonna be EPIC!, Will be a 1.0mb update man get ready!

24 minutes ago, Dimas008 said:

It is not okay. All items must spawn in all conditions and fx is the one which spawns only in badly damaged. This game needs balance. Not diseases, not building, but balance

Leave the game dude, it takes easiest run around map find cleaning kit you have worn pistol.. Maybe you also was unlucky i found fnx and fn fal,winchester,augs prestine in tisy. You just have to leave the coast area and move your feets alitle :D

Edited by Robert Alexander Hedman

-So, are they going to be updating into beta during server maintenance tonight ? Will we wake up to beta ??

its been beta since they added basebuilding. thats why there hasnt been any new features added only fixes and balancing. the uppdate today will be a full release but after that we will still get more uppdates with new features.

Edited by modis002
  • Beans 1