nhow7108

To all combat loggers.

32 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

Farming Simulator

Played FS15 till min fingers bled...loved every second of it.

21 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

I could care less about "sexy gear" honestly... I just want a mosin with plenty of bullets and a pistol is enough...

I NEED my Gorka military outfit though..don't feel comfortable without it.

4 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Played FS15 till min fingers bled...loved every second of it.

lol I love that game too not gonna lie, nothing like having your own farm and driving a tractor to town.   They need gorka military outfits in FS19!

30 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

meh.   I've been playing this game since release so i'm fairly experienced with killing, but I usually try not to kill and then that's what gets me killed.  I'm a fresh spawn again tho so maaybe tonight i'm gonna see if i can find someone to team up with help me put this car together ( I know a location of a vehicle on server 4236)

It's all about location. When I'm not in military areas I walk around with my gun holstered and don't shoot at anyone that doesn't shoot at me first. If I'm at NWAF believe my gun is in my hands and I'm ADS around every corner I turn 

36 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

lol I love that game too not gonna lie, nothing like having your own farm and driving a tractor to town.   They need gorka military outfits in FS19!

Now THAT would be an instant buy! 

I got hooked on forestry and earned around 12 million for my farm. Oh the memories.

56 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

you think I just play to loot and log in and out and loot more?

Sorry mate.. I thought it was Andrew Huk who said:

<<  the easiest way to loot up and get geared up with good shit is to go to the military base, loot up, log out and back in and loot up aagain, its genius in my opinion.  The game devs make this game very hard to play , especially when you're limited with 2-3 hours a day for gaming.  So i really don't care lol...>>

<< i'm gonna log out if im being shot at cause it sucks when you're fully looted >>

<<i always get killed by people killing on site, and thats whats ruining the game too, so that's why i server hop.
I could care less about "sexy gear" honestly... I just want a mosin with plenty of bullets and a pistol is enough... >>

<< yeah so what if you get killed, you can go server hop by a military base and get looted up in less than half an hour lol.... >>

<<The beauty of it is anyone is allowed to play anything they want in whatever play style they want, if that bothers anyone then they can go play Farming Simulator>>

I could have sworn that was Andrew Huk saying that stuff.
my mistake - whoever you are, bye.

enjoy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

Sorry mate.. I thought it was Andrew Huk who said:

<<  the easiest way to loot up and get geared up with good shit is to go to the military base, loot up, log out and back in and loot up aagain, its genius in my opinion.  The game devs make this game very hard to play , especially when you're limited with 2-3 hours a day for gaming.  So i really don't care lol...>>

<< i'm gonna log out if im being shot at cause it sucks when you're fully looted >>

<<i always get killed by people killing on site, and thats whats ruining the game too, so that's why i server hop.
I could care less about "sexy gear" honestly... I just want a mosin with plenty of bullets and a pistol is enough... >>

<< yeah so what if you get killed, you can go server hop by a military base and get looted up in less than half an hour lol.... >>

<<The beauty of it is anyone is allowed to play anything they want in whatever play style they want, if that bothers anyone then they can go play Farming Simulator>>

I could have sworn that was Andrew Huk saying that stuff.
my mistake - whoever you are, bye.

enjoy

You're right Andrew Huk said all those things.   Thanks for going back and quoting all my posts lol.   Bye ;)

• Haha 1

Are there rules that state you can't combat log?

Edited by droefheid
Just a genuine query, this post is in no way intended to start a war xD

1 minute ago, droefheid said:

No because the game is unfinished, it's in "game preview"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Huk said:

Thanks bro-cho-cho

12 minutes ago, Andrew Huk said:

I don't think you can really apply rules to the game whether it's game preview or not. I don't think that's particularly relevant. 

Anyway, the game consists of all types of players. They are all part of the game experience. You need the kos as much as the heroes and bandits. Combat logging is something different. I can understand the temptation but it's like playing any game and just quiting before you lose. You're cheating yourself as much as the person that is engaging you. Try not to think of death as the end though. Part of the fun of this game is starting out with nothing and looting up. I also find it can be good to die sometimes. When you're fully geared you can become too attached and cautious. I was spending ages cautiously looting for car parts when I died. I spawned back up at electro and found all the bits I needed in twenty mins! 

6 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I don't think you can really apply rules to the game whether it's game preview or not. I don't think that's particularly relevant. 

Anyway, the game consists of all types of players. They are all part of the game experience. You need the kos as much as the heroes and bandits. Combat logging is something different. I can understand the temptation but it's like playing any game and just quiting before you lose. You're cheating yourself as much as the person that is engaging you. Try not to think of death as the end though. Part of the fun of this game is starting out with nothing and looting up. I also find it can be good to die sometimes. When you're fully geared you can become too attached and cautious. I was spending ages cautiously looting for car parts when I died. I spawned back up at electro and found all the bits I needed in twenty mins! 

I'm a fresh spawn now cause i died yesterday lol, was trying to put a car together but gave up now.   Tonight ill be playing and im gonna try and find someone to team up with and head back to the direction of the car

increase the log out timer to 30sec and make the logger play somekind of sound so people can rush and kill them pussies. you won't believe how many i've seen sat down in the last 2weeks..smh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew Huk said:

I'm a fresh spawn now cause i died yesterday lol, was trying to put a car together but gave up now.   Tonight ill be playing and im gonna try and find someone to team up with and head back to the direction of the car

I've died twice fixing up the car I've found. Kept heading back there and it's nearly done. Just stick at it, it's a hard game but that makes all you're achievements all the more rewarding

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andrew Huk said:

I've been playing this game since release so i'm fairly experienced with killing, but I usually try not to kill and then that's what gets me killed.

Trust noone bud ;-)

4 hours ago, Bob.E.Dazzler said:

If you don't like the vanilla game, play on a rp/restricted kos server; don't cheat by combat logging just because you don't like how others play the game-within the rules.

This xbox. Dafuq u on bout?!

o.0

I'm just on about not cheating, ok the example was for pc but I just don't get that anyone thinks cheating is ok.

It's like playing monopoly with the family at Xmas and flipping the board coz you can't win, it's a thing only spoilt children do.

• Like 1

Lol people defending scummy combat loggers and scummy server hopping. NOW i truly have seen everything. 

• Like 1

What i find funny is that a logger with a chance to shoot will take it. But if HE gets killed, he crys. Everyone else its gg if you get killed. No problem, just gear up at the stash.

6 hours ago, Parazight said:

These people who were combat logging,  they were actively seeking combat? 

On average, was their gear better than yours?  Were you on the coast, perchance?

Also, when do you think combat should start and end?  How would the game know when it's combat time?

1. They were in a military base. 2. Yes. I had a mosin they had kitted m4 and other items. 4. No. 5. Start with gun shot, end with either death or running away IN game, not logging off 6. Yes it can be done. Many private servers on arma had the ability to ban you if you combat logged. If its on there, you can do it here.

3 hours ago, droefheid said:

There are unspoken rules.

The day of punishment WILL come to those who combat log and server hop. When this game is 1.0, be sure to read the terms of service  because dont get mad if your character is locked in database for a LONG time or just banned. Just wait.

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, nikoor said:

increase the log out timer to 30sec and make the logger play somekind of sound so people can rush and kill them pussies. you won't believe how many i've seen sat down in the last 2weeks..smh

In PC your character loudly yawns and groans upon login or out.

• Confused 1

If it takes you hours to get loot then you’re not looting right. I can get military gear within 40 minutes to an hour. And if you keep getting KoSd then shoot first ask questions later. People don’t have to play the same way you do bud, it wouldn’t be a fun game if they did. In fact, if everyone was as friendly  as you I’d never want to play this game 

14 minutes ago, nhow7108 said:

The day of punishment WILL come to those who combat log and server hop. When this game is 1.0, be sure to read the terms of service  because dont get mad if your character is locked in database for a LONG time or just banned. Just wait.

I would love that tbh.

Combat loggers are just cheaters.  No matter the reason why they are doing that.

On private servers tho, there will be admins. Only problem here is to proof and expose the CLer... Maybe by having some sort of server list showing admins when ppl leave the server ( time, position/coords ).