TheMilkman13

Gun jamming

So, they added gun jamming but for whatever reason left out the way to unjam it, so after your gun jams it’s dead weight, and I just died after 2 hours of looting because my AK jammed when I got attacked by a pack of wolves and so was left with nothing but an empty pistol and a steak knife to defend myself.

please just let us unjam the guns

On PC you just simply hold the reload button... maybe try the same with your controller, cause unjamming is on both platforms.

I think it's more of a glitch.. I had a pristine condition shotgun, it allowed me to load one shell, I shot the shell off and it showed my character loading another; but the ammo count remained at 0, so every time I pulled the trigger it clicked as if it had no ammo in it.. 

Not cute when you're getting chase xD

1 hour ago, droefheid said:

I think it's more of a glitch.. I had a pristine condition shotgun, it allowed me to load one shell, I shot the shell off and it showed my character loading another; but the ammo count remained at 0, so every time I pulled the trigger it clicked as if it had no ammo in it.. 

Not cute when you're getting chase xD

Same as the mosin problem since release in Xbox. The dev's mentioned that they are working on both shotgun and mosin 

16 hours ago, Vernon_Price said:

On PC you just simply hold the reload button... maybe try the same with your controller, cause unjamming is on both platforms.

I’ve pressed, held, and combined every button imaginable and nothing works

16 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Same as the mosin problem since release in Xbox. The dev's mentioned that they are working on both shotgun and mosin 

Its a little different.

With the Mosin you can load the internal mag (5 bullets) and have one in the chamber, but you can only fire the one from the chamber and then you have to reload it again after each shot, and the bullets in the internal mag is just sitting there and is essentially lost.

With the shotgun you can load bullets into the internal mag (5 rounds I think) and have one in the chamber, and just like the Mosin you can't use the ones in the internal mag - but the shotgun bugs out a a random point (it happened to me after between 2 and 5 shots) and when that happens you can reload the chamber as much as you want but the bullets just disappear from your inventory one at a time when you do it.

The Mosin in a one-shot rifle (which you can keep on using), but the shotgun is ruined after a couple of shots and makes your ammo disappear after that.

2 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Its a little different.

With the Mosin you can load the internal mag (5 bullets) and have one in the chamber, but you can only fire the one from the chamber and then you have to reload it again after each shot, and the bullets in the internal mag is just sitting there and is essentially lost.

With the shotgun you can load bullets into the internal mag (5 rounds I think) and have one in the chamber, and just like the Mosin you can't use the ones in the internal mag - but the shotgun bugs out a a random point (it happened to me after between 2 and 5 shots) and when that happens you can reload the chamber as much as you want but the bullets just disappear from your inventory one at a time when you do it.

The Mosin in a one-shot rifle (which you can keep on using), but the shotgun is ruined after a couple of shots and makes your ammo disappear after that.

Btw mosin "works", when you press reload and jump when the bolt is back :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OilRig said:

Btw mosin "works", when you press reload and jump when the bolt is back :D

Can you then use the 5 rounds in the internal mag so it is not a 1 shot, 1 reload-rifle?

PS - Please describe the steps taken in detail. :)

Edited by Jonas Levin

I read somewhere that you should take out the clip and hit y to reload the one bullet in the chamber and that will unjam it.

On 12.12.2018 at 5:33 PM, Jonas Levin said:

Can you then use the 5 rounds in the internal mag so it is not a 1 shot, 1 reload-rifle?

PS - Please describe the steps taken in detail. :)

Yes, you are able to use all bullets in the clip.

1.Load your mosin

2.Shoot

3.Press reload and while the bolt is in open position press jump.

4.Enjoy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe in the PC version you have to manually cycle the round or perform the the bolt-action action. I too have been having issues of trying to use my Mosin and not capable of figuring out why I can't cycle the next round. I've tried multiple buttons and combinations and doesn't seem to work. So I believe, but I could be wrong, that the issue is not the bullet getting jammed but the we are not capable of cycling the round. If I am correct that you have to cycle rounds manually on the PC you would have to do that on Xbox too but I wouldn't think the developers would do that due to limited key functions so I would imagine they would put a script in that would automatically cycle the round for us. In conclusion I believe its a bug with the cycling action in both the bolt action rifles and pump shotguns.  If anybody else has a better idea I would love to hear it.

*Edit* Just saw the News release and the developers mentioned this problem so yeah if you already knew that you can pretty much ignore my comment.

Edited by codyelder1