PEACE_543

You were kicked off the game. (Database connection timeout)

I'm unable to connect to any servers. I get booted back to the title screen every time. I really hope this isn't happening to everyone again. Sadly i cant tell because the population count on the server list is broken. 

So, will i have to reinstall or is this happening to everyone?

1 minute ago, Arctic Volkssturm said:

Having the same problem 

Oh. For the love of. 
Friday's break the game :/

• Like 1

I unplugged my xbox and i successfully logged into NL 4716

Maybe it's not broken :D

• Like 1

You were server hopping. it is a cooldown if you jump from server to server too quickly. it should be fixed within an hour of first message.

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Skruffy said:

You were server hopping. it is a cooldown if you jump from server to server too quickly. it should be fixed within an hour of first message.

I did just log out of a server before it happened. But i had been playing on the server for a couple hours and i logged because i couldn't open doors, draw my weapon or open my inventory. not too sure why though

I've also logged back into US 4425 since this so the best advice i can give is to unplug your console for a couple minutes or just wait until you can get back into a server.

16 hours ago, Suspect_Usually said:

Not a server hop issue ^

Really? Because database timeout has been a known server hopping cooldown since launch back in august... but okay, what do I know

• Thanks 1

The 90 second cool down has been added to discourage server hoppers. This is a different issue. 

• Like 1