Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.63.149741

Hello guys,

the new Experimental update is out right now - 0.63.149741. What is new:

PATCHNOTES

ADDED:

• Added: animation for interaction with wire while having pliers
  • Added: gag action to rags
  • Added: ability to see lights from a distance, outside of the shadow rendering distance

FIXED:

• Fixed: client/server crashes
  • Fixed: client/server errors related to in-game actions
  • Fixed: vehicle fluid and gear state is not properly registered by server 
  • Fixed: bullets do not register character standing in the bush/tree 
  • Fixed: headlights can be turned on while missing 
  • Fixed: basebuilding sound synchronization issues in multiplayer
  • Fixed: barrel can be moved via vicinity tab in inventory 
  • Fixed: canceling or finishing eating animation while in prone on back results in glitchy character movements
  • Fixed: player can simultaneously block and perform melee attacks
  • Fixed: having a perfectly flat surface is required to dig a garden plot
  • Fixed: vehicles might be spawning above the ground
  • Fixed: all levels of construction are visible (basebuilding)
  • Fixed: unable to exit ladder when there is a zombie standing under it
  • Fixed: weapon position is not the same if the object is approached while ADS
  • Fixed: power generator has a small area to switch on/off
  • Fixed: reddening of the screen sometimes taking on other color shades

TWEAKED:

• Tweaked: ghost slots made a bit more visible in inventory 
  • Tweaked: basebuilding (updated geometries, construction kit spawning, positions of material proxies)
  • Tweaked: UI (order of indicators, tendency arrows)
  • Tweaked: vehicle simulation
  • Tweaked: campfire animations
  • Tweaked: animals behaviour (alert level)
  • Tweaked: sounds for advanced placement
  • Tweaked: Responsiveness of the cloud system (clouds should adapt to the overcast values much faster)
  • Tweaked: Thickness of the cloud layer (should help visual quality on lower details)
  • Tweaked: Angle of rainfall during windy conditions

Known issue (don't report it, please) - Clothes cannot be taken off restrained/unconscious characters. 

Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.

Don't forget to report bugs and crashes you find to our FEEDBACK TRACKER.

In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q. 

• Beans 19

4 minutes ago, MiLC0RE said:

Is the persistence issue fixed? As it isn't listed under known issues.

Since it's tied to server crashes,. and some of them are fixed. 

It's a litte bit fixed. I suppose further testing is needed. 

• Beans 1

Yees...gonna eat chicken raw because im hungry

when will we have another stable patch guys need to fix base bulding and barrels in cars

Hope everything works ! Would be fantastic to get this on stable for the weekend !

• Beans 1

2 minutes ago, Mallette said:

Hope everything works ! Would be fantastic to get this on stable for the weekend !

Yup... this need players on Exp. for datas and experience.

17 minutes ago, sethxdeath said:

What is a ghost slot?

i think these are the slots for big items with a small representation in your inventory appearing almost like free slots

19 minutes ago, sethxdeath said:

Experimental servers are still crashing frequently.

Can you tell me a specific server, please?

Question Baty , where can I upload my server crash log. It quite some crashes in it so perhaps that is of interest.

Edited by Relic77

Some things that I just noticed:

- My AKM still sounds like a silenced weapon, even with the crafted silencer ruined
- Infected were spawning right next to me, out of nowhere in the military camp at the western border (pretty sure this is because of this patch)
- Server (UK 0-7) crashed after 10-15 min of playing
- My combat pants were ruined but looked pristine on my character
- Had a infected teleport to me again
- I could not see the slots for nails and planks for building a fence. Also, I had 20 planks, bunch of nails and two logs but I could not build the wall with the sledgehammer. Maybe I forgot something, but I thought I had everything.
- On multiple occasions I could not move something in my backpack. This would only happen with one time. I could always move something else after encountering the stuck item.

Thanks for the patch though. Hope to see some more improvement before the holidays.

Edited by amadieus

25 minutes ago, amadieus said:

Some things that I just noticed:

- My AKM still sounds like a silenced weapon, even with the crafted silencer ruined
- Infected were spawning right next to me, out of nowhere in the military camp at the western border (pretty sure this is because of this patch)
- Server (UK 0-7) crashed after 10-15 min of playing
- My combat pants were ruined but looked pristine on my character
- Had a infected teleport to me again
- I could not see the slots for nails and planks for building a fence. Also, I had 20 planks, bunch of nails and two logs but I could not build the wall with the sledgehammer. Maybe I forgot something, but I thought I had everything.

Thanks for the patch though. Hope to see some more improvement before the holidays.

Zombies spawns with player/players depending on how many players in the area and thats the way its supposed to be, They should spawn with you.. Use your ears to hear them and eyes to look for them you be fine.

2 minutes ago, Robert Alexander Hedman said:

Zombies spawns with player/players depending on how many players in the area and thats the way its supposed to be, They should spawn with you.. Use your ears to hear them and eyes to look for them you be fine.

But it isn't supposed to be that they spawn right next to you. That is just straight up immersion breaking. Specially if you cleared out a part and *pop*, suddenly a new infected spawns right in your face.

• Like 4
  • Beans 3

9 minutes ago, Robert Alexander Hedman said:

Like IMT already said, they are spawning literally right next to me. I ran into a military tent and they spawned inside that same tent with me. Same happened when I ran through the military camp. They spawned right behind me, 2 meters or so.
This only happens when you have alerted the infected to your presence.

• Like 2

Yeah there is a minimum spawn distance set for zombies, so they shouldn't spawn next to players, or to far away. :/

Seems Experimental crash for me. What I did was killing a chicken with my hands, use a steak knife. ate one filet and then the guts and then again a filet. I run down to a barn and pick up a bursack and put it on my head. After that server went down. When I log back in I was with my last filet in my hand and no bursack on the floor in the barn or in my inventory. Not the steak knife I was using was in my inventory after that.

This was on DayZ Swe 1-2 Experimental. Not 100% it was that server.

Edited by Relic77