FEETOFBRONZE

Missions

will there ever be something like community missions or objectives or leveling type deal it would make game more immersive

DayZ has never had scripted missions or objectives sir, it's set as an open survival only in which players and clans make their own missions and objectives. Soft skills are about as much towards leveling as the game will most likely get.

3 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

DayZ has never had scripted missions or objectives sir, it's set as an open survival only in which players and clans make their own missions and objectives. Soft skills are about as much towards leveling as the game will most likely get.

Dayz mods have had missions and AI, especially in dayz Epoch

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Dayz mods have had missions and AI, especially in dayz Epoch

I should've been a bit more clear in my response, my apologies. I mean't vanilla stand-alone. Mods are capable of anything, but there's no telling if XBox will get mods quite yet. 

2 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

I should've been a bit more clear in my response, my apologies. I mean't vanilla stand-alone. Mods are capable of anything, but there's no telling if XBox will get mods quite yet. 

Yeah sorry, I guessed you meant that after I posted. I'm not sure how I feel about it. My mate plays Epoch and he loves the missions that pop up, gives the game another dimension. Maybe if there was an offline mode with missions? I suppose the other consideration is of a mission comes up it attracts other players so if you're looking for pvp you know where to go and if you don't want pvp, avoid the mission! 

• Like 2