H3x fenrir

Issues with new update

Ever sense the new update I cannot access the new emotes surrender ex. And some times when reloading I’ll press y to reload and it doesn’t wanna do it, forcing me to manually do it. I’m makeing sure my mag slots  have room for a mag to switch out. Was wondering if it was just me? I’ve reinstalled and everything. Any advice?

Edited by H3x fenrir
Misspelling
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

i’ve noticed that with my AKM the reload button functioned as the quick change (i had to manually reload the rifle every time, pressing Y would cycle thru all items in my quickslots) but with my pistols the reload button would function correctly all the time but i couldn’t do quick swaps 

• Like 1

Yep since update before last I've been aiming down sights and then pressing Y as that was the only way I could get most guns to reload but couldn't swap no next quick wheel slot at all from one gun to another . Seems like all the double tap Y, hold Y & tap Y are suffering from overlap & the game doesn't know what's what lol. Can be a pain when you wanna quick switch to a silenced pistol to deal with infected and had to open quick wheel instead of just holding Y To switch to next slot instantly.Hopefully it'll get fixed, I try to remain positive but it seems with every good thing we get in an update ten others get messed up or rolled back. We get better frames and rendering , but lose chlorine tabs working, gamma overlay nighttime hell, and quick slot/reload f*ckery. Lol oh and the classic adding jamming whilst there's no unjam function & still no hold breath, melee dodge or lean . Time for this survivor to take a months break before the game breaks me ;)

• Like 1

My emote wheel was working on last night. I wondered what the one that says RPS is for, doesn't seem to do anything. 

i cant place the Large tent aswell, gives me the 'choose placement' option with RT and then doesnt let me deploy it

On 12/6/2018 at 9:31 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

My emote wheel was working on last night. I wondered what the one that says RPS is for, doesn't seem to do anything. 

RPS = Rock, Paper, Scissors

The character holds out his fist, pressing RT will make an animation with a count of 3 motion with the fist and then will (i believe its random) either make rock, paper, or scissors.

Could be useful fun to use with buddies to determine who will have to enter areas first or go check things out - definitely in conjunction with all the new “Comms” tactical hand signals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

The character holds out his fist, pressing RT will make an animation with a count of 3 motion with the fist and then will (i believe its random) either make rock, paper, or scissors.

Could be useful fun to use with buddies to determine who will have to enter areas first or go check things out - definitely in conjunction with all the new “Comms” tactical hand signals

Ah that cool. I like the new emotes, could be useful to communicate with people without mics

On 12/6/2018 at 9:29 AM, Dan Holden said:

i cant place the Large tent aswell, gives me the 'choose placement' option with RT and then doesnt let me deploy it

The tent is really picky of where it will let you place it. It still works just annoying

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

XD I keep trying to play RPS with people. They usually end up attacking me before i can draw. 

I also find there's still a lag issue in bigger cities and the static effect when night falls is practically seizure inducing. Turning my brightness down does not help. It's just bright white static on my screen and it no longer feels like night time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PEACE_543 said:

XD I keep trying to play RPS with people. They usually end up attacking me before i can draw. 

I also find there's still a lag issue in bigger cities and the static effect when night falls is practically seizure inducing. Turning my brightness down does not help. It's just bright white static on my screen and it no longer feels like night time.

I'll play RPS with you, without any malice involved...  :)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

I'll play RPS with you, without any malice involved...  :)

XD If only there were more risk takers like you...
People still don't know how to toggle a thumbs up to a thumbs down. I guess i cant really expect them to figure out rock paper scissors all at once. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PEACE_543 said:

People still don't know how to toggle a thumbs up to a thumbs down. I guess i cant really expect them to figure out rock paper scissors all at once. 

Many players are either very skittish or just massively aggressive. There's SO many play styles and I think a lot of it boils down to trust issues, though there's those who are bandits or just shoot on sight because it's their preferred method. Although I tend to keep characters alive for very long periods of time, I know at any moment, I could get a "you are dead" screen in the blink of an eye and not know what even happened. To be honest, I haven't even tried the new additions to the emotes. The last emote I used was suicide with an AKM on the eve of the last wipe.  xD 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PEACE_543 said:

I can't get RPS to work at all. Apparently you hit RT? Rps does nothing when I activate it. 

what about the gun unjamming thing? i cant seem to unjam my pistols, ive pressed every button!!!!!!!

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Dan Holden said:

what about the gun unjamming thing? i cant seem to unjam my pistols, ive pressed every button!!!!!!!

Its not in the xbox version yet. Throw it away its useless when jammed.

• Like 2