Sign in to follow this  
MarczXD320

Was night time removed ?

Did the developers removed night time along the rain ? since the update i didnt experienced night yet.

The 90 minutes cycle is still a thing or not anymore ?

1 hour ago, MarczXD320 said:

Did the developers removed night time along the rain ? since the update i didnt experienced night yet.

The 90 minutes cycle is still a thing or not anymore ?

So you played for more than 180 minutes on a server without encountering night time? Do you have the exact server name where it happened?

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

So you played for more than 180 minutes on a server without encountering night time? Do you have the exact server name where it happened?

Good Day ImpulZ, thanks for aswering.

I'ii been playing on the US 8154 since the update.

There are two issues happening there (which might be causing this lack of night ?) (the second issue was a one-time only)

I am losing connection with the host and not only me, half the players on the servers also fall together.

And this happened only once, but i think one of the connection issues might have reseted the time of day back to morning (?) because it was heavily clouded and kinda of dark when i was playing (not dark to be night though, more like mid-day dark) and when i got back everyrhing was sunny, no clouds, completely clear sky, etc.

2 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

I was playing in a server and the timestate was completely frozen. The clouds were moving slightly then teleporting back and the sun was not moving at all.  

It was the top population US server ending in 8154 I think

Edited by Lambicus

On 6.12.2018 at 10:12 AM, ImpulZ said:

Its def. a thing. I just dont know the server i was playing on. Its like 10-15 min night and then sunrise and a "normal" day then.

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, ImpulZ said:

Every server I play has night time disabled. I think you guys disabled it due to the bugged film grain.

No it wasnt removed, but its not how it should be.

I was playing my regular server, and it went to sundown to night to sunrise in about 10 minutes real time. It is pitch black for a few minutes but not long. I think it is to adjust with server restart times, and as those times get longer, so will night time. I cant complain, because it is literally pitch black and the gamma blur (fuzzy checkerboard) makes it unplayable anyway.

Sign in to follow this