ImpulZ

Xbox Update 05/12/2018

Anyone found a way to clear the chamber after gun jam yet?

Had my gun jam whilst two zombies rushed my character, the weapon in now unusable, tried spamming the fire & Y buttons, both with magazine in and out, so had to remove the accessories and replace the weapon.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:40 AM, bent.toe said:

Sewing kit can not be used on damaged clothes. Chlorine tablets can not be combined with water canteen/plastic bottle.

You have to have the clothing in your hand and combine it with the sewing kit in your inventory

12 minutes ago, TheMilkman13 said:

You have to have the clothing in your hand and combine it with the sewing kit in your inventory

Yeah, i was told earlier. Thanks.

Still have'nt figured out how to use chlorine tablets...nothing happens.

3 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Yeah, same here, tried it both ways round. You can eat them though, so maybe drink some dirty water and then eat a chlorine tablet and mix it in your stomach! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

55 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Yeah, same here, tried it both ways round. You can eat them though, so maybe drink some dirty water and then eat a chlorine tablet and mix it in your stomach! 

I believe they are still broken unfortunately gents..

So i crashed my car and went about looting to find a new radiator and the car disappeared, this happened 3 times to me so i now know it really is a bug, if you leave the car you crashed for more than 15 or 20 mins it will disappear so make sure you grab everything or have someone stay in it, has this happened to anyone else yet?

Edited by HoneyBadgers420.

15 minutes ago, HoneyBadgers420. said:

So i crashed my car and went about looting to find a new radiator and the car disappeared, this happened 3 times to me so i now know it really is a bug, if you leave the car you crashed for more than 15 or 20 mins it will disappear so make sure you grab everything or have someone stay in it, has this happened to anyone else yet?

Was the engine ruined after you crashed it? My car is still in the same spot in the woods where I stashed it last weekend 

7 hours ago, Dmitriy42 said:

What period of restart of the server?

On my home server it restart at noon.

Funny thing is...you get kicked, wait a minute for the server to appear in the list, join it and even though doors are closed, i can still find something i dropped earlier.

Don't really know what it resets other than open doors?

when are we going to be able to see how many slots are open in the server again!  At the moment its says they are all empty, then when you log in they have heaps of people in them!!!

When do y'all expect to not have server hopping? I want to be able to build a base without someone hopping into it and just taking my things, I'd rather have a chance to defend it

On 12/5/2018 at 12:02 PM, Wolf1776 said:

Yeah man, it really felt smooth. The only hickup now is nighttime lol you get static across your screen. Red, white and blue dots. 

This ^ And the nighttime is very short. Literally five minutes. I hope in the future they are successful in balancing the implementation of nighttime and rain cycles. But nighttime right now needs to be fixed ASAP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryanxmoody said:

This ^ And the nighttime is very short. Literally five minutes. I hope in the future they are successful in balancing the implementation of nighttime and rain cycles. But nighttime right now needs to be fixed ASAP

They did say they'll break shit to fix shit. 

On 12/5/2018 at 6:57 AM, ImpulZ said:

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you which should start to fix some of the most annoying issues for the current gameplay experience. Not everything will be fixed immediately, but the team is continuing the work to bring you more fixes as fast as possible.

Patchnotes

ADDED

• Added: Camera misalignment during movement in iron sights
  • Added: Sounds for prone injured animations
  • Added: Impact sound for Hatchback
  • Added: Destroyed engine sound
  • Added: Sounds for base building
  • Added: Speaking animation connected to VoN
  • Added: User authentication during loading screen
  • Added: Horticulture

FIXED

• Fixed: Client/server crashes
  • Fixed: Time persistence after server restart
  • Fixed: Gunshots not being heard properly
  • Fixed: Handful of client/server errors related to in-game actions
  • Fixed: Environmental issues (wrong/missing roadways and collisions, incorrect textures/occluders, misplaced widgets)
  • Fixed: Fireplace in a barrel could disappear after closing a lid
  • Fixed: Attaching a headlight box to a car
  • Fixed: Injured crawling animation
  • Fixed: Swapping items from infected's inventory could break a hand slot
  • Fixed: Hatchback windshield transparency
  • Fixed: Heat pack not heating up
  • Fixed: It was not possible to jump over a landmine without detonating it
  • Fixed: Camera did not stay zoomed in when holding RB
  • Fixed: Car HUD was missing button info about changing gears or brake
  • Fixed: Loot tab in Tutorials wasn't fully highlighted when scrolled to
  • Fixed: Couldn't open or close containers in inventory
  • Fixed: Collision detection and triggers for base building
  • Fixed: Missing area damage on mounted barbed wire (base building)
  • Fixed: Infected - attacking through doors/walls

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Infected AI (WIP)
  • Tweaked: Global light config
  • Tweaked: Temperature effects on hunger/thirst rates
  • Tweaked: Vehicles simulation
  • Tweaked: Input system (WIP)
  • Tweaked: Vehicles damage zones
  • Tweaked: Melee damage to animals
  • Tweaked: Engine damage icon
  • Tweaked: Reduced fireplace geometry collision to reduce stacking size
  • Tweaked: Vehicles fuel consumption
  • Tweaked: Texture cache (performance improvement)
  • Tweaked: Improved cloud resolution

KNOWN ISSUES

• exiting a car while it's in gear (not neutral) can ruin the engine

Car breaks real easy, I was driving in 1st gear and the engine turned yellow and then red. 

If you drove a real car in 1st gear for more than 10mins you'd break the engine... 

16 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

If you drove a real car in 1st gear for more than 10mins you'd break the engine... 

Not if you go 5km/h.

Played the game after the update and the inventory is still broke when opening and closing certain bags, guns and apparel. Vehicle disappear on restart of server. Leather and sewing kit do not work like they used to and wont even repair certain things. Pump shotgun has a bug that makes it useless, .380 pistol has similar bug at times. This game needs to stop adding things that in turn breaks other things. Ridiculous...

Anychance we can get a little info on what will be happening with brass knuckles? 

Honestly, them being a one hit KO was the best thing to happen in the game, and was the only thing that ever stopped me from simply killing agressors/potential threats; and while I understand it can be a problems with fresh spawns on the coast I honestly feel it's all part of the risks you take (and it wasn't as if you couldn't block the knockout punch) and how you play out a situation.

I'd love to hear some feedback, as I really do enjoy the player interactions in this game and the knuckles were definately a nice alternative to simply killing everyone that was "less than friendly"

Edited by PureMarksman

50 minutes ago, PureMarksman said:

Anychance we can get a little info on what will be happening with brass knuckles? 

Honestly, them being a one hit KO was the best thing to happen in the game, and was the only thing that ever stopped me from simply killing agressors/potential threats; and while I understand it can be a problems with fresh spawns on the coast I honestly feel it's all part of the risks you take (and it wasn't as if you couldn't block the knockout punch) and how you play out a situation.

I'd love to hear some feedback, as I really do enjoy the player interactions in this game and the knuckles were definately a nice alternative to simply killing everyone that was "less than friendly"

Not sure how I feel about one punch knock outs. Two maybe. If I was fully geared on the coast and a new spawn comes up to me I would generally offer food or drink and ask if they have a mic. If I suspected that they might take me out with one punch I'd be more likely to shout then on sight. At least with a two punch ko you have a chance to react. 

• Beans 1

On 6. 12. 2018 at 11:20 AM, SMOKEMYBEEF said:

Can’t seem to place mili tents anymore anyone else having this problem 

same to me 

Thanks Bohemia! Lots of improvements in the last update!

@ImpulZ

Any chance to remove/restructure the layout of severograd and novomidtrosk?

Smaller? Less buildings?

I have not been up there for atleast 7 weeks, we did a raid up there the other day and man...on my X it's so stuttering, slow fps and rendering issues it's unplayable. For my team mate on an OG it was freez time every second, he could not even see some of houses because they had not load in when he turned around.

Chernagorsk and Elektro are no fps/stutter issues for me...only rendering and pop in.

I truly hope you only work on performance and stability now. That's all i want.

On 12/6/2018 at 2:01 PM, Arctic Volkssturm said:

Was the engine ruined after you crashed it? My car is still in the same spot in the woods where I stashed it last weekend 

Nope wasnt ruined either times radiator was but not the engine

Horticulture added it says in the patchnotes. 

Ääähm no. Not realy. Tryd that today. Had everything together for it but i cant interact with the seeds in any way beside get them out of there package. Same with the garden lime. Cant even open it or combine with something. Have tryd it in a green house  and outside but no sucsess in any shape of form

Edited by Neophyter