ImpulZ

Xbox Update 05/12/2018

After looting 2 people who got killed by zombies, and a good hour of nonstop FPS drops, I get teleported to the first floor of a building and killed by a zombie who wouldn’t die. Thanks DayZ

Standarized suppressor is badly damaged after about 2 mags of single fire (not full auto)...Imagine that in the life of a real specops soldier. 

"Im going on a stealth mission, i must bring 11 suppressors"

In the change log it says gunshots were fixed. I am still experiencing lack thereof. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? All of the other changes are great by the way!

Edited by Ryanxmoody

@ImpulZ there is an incredibly annoying grain effect that occurs during the transition to night time. It makes it impossible to see anything

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, Skruffy said:

@ImpulZ there is an incredibly annoying grain effect that occurs during the transition to night time. It makes it impossible to see anything

@ImpulZ It's the anti gamma abuse overlay designed for PC, people crank there gamma on there gaming monitor in order to be able to see clearly at night time, so they created an overlay only visible once the gamma cranked high in order to discourage this behaviour. My assumption is that this was carried over from the PC port of there current stable build into out update accidentally. The majority of console players are not using a monitor but a standard television set with no gamma options just brightness, even with my brightness set below default it's impossible to see throught the multicoloured grainy overlay. It'd be great if a dev or community manager could let us know if this was an intentional addition or an accidental occurrence. Thanks in advance for any response.

Edited by TheYetiBum

2 hours ago, Addypud said:

Hiya dayz does you game chat and party chat work together on Xbox 

thanks 

Nope gotta switch from party to game chat in order to speak in game . You speak in game by double tapping down on D-Pad to lock open mike, and double tap again to close. Hope this helps

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Xbox players,

we have a new update for you which should start to fix some of the most annoying issues for the current gameplay experience. Not everything will be fixed immediately, but the team is continuing the work to bring you more fixes as fast as possible.

Patchnotes

ADDED

• Added: Camera misalignment during movement in iron sights
  • Added: Sounds for prone injured animations
  • Added: Impact sound for Hatchback
  • Added: Destroyed engine sound
  • Added: Sounds for base building
  • Added: Speaking animation connected to VoN
  • Added: User authentication during loading screen
  • Added: Horticulture

FIXED

• Fixed: Client/server crashes
  • Fixed: Time persistence after server restart
  • Fixed: Gunshots not being heard properly
  • Fixed: Handful of client/server errors related to in-game actions
  • Fixed: Environmental issues (wrong/missing roadways and collisions, incorrect textures/occluders, misplaced widgets)
  • Fixed: Fireplace in a barrel could disappear after closing a lid
  • Fixed: Attaching a headlight box to a car
  • Fixed: Injured crawling animation
  • Fixed: Swapping items from infected's inventory could break a hand slot
  • Fixed: Hatchback windshield transparency
  • Fixed: Heat pack not heating up
  • Fixed: It was not possible to jump over a landmine without detonating it
  • Fixed: Camera did not stay zoomed in when holding RB
  • Fixed: Car HUD was missing button info about changing gears or brake
  • Fixed: Loot tab in Tutorials wasn't fully highlighted when scrolled to
  • Fixed: Couldn't open or close containers in inventory
  • Fixed: Collision detection and triggers for base building
  • Fixed: Missing area damage on mounted barbed wire (base building)
  • Fixed: Infected - attacking through doors/walls

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Infected AI (WIP)
  • Tweaked: Global light config
  • Tweaked: Temperature effects on hunger/thirst rates
  • Tweaked: Vehicles simulation
  • Tweaked: Input system (WIP)
  • Tweaked: Vehicles damage zones
  • Tweaked: Melee damage to animals
  • Tweaked: Engine damage icon
  • Tweaked: Reduced fireplace geometry collision to reduce stacking size
  • Tweaked: Vehicles fuel consumption
  • Tweaked: Texture cache (performance improvement)
  • Tweaked: Improved cloud resolution

KNOWN ISSUES

• exiting a car while it's in gear (not neutral) can ruin the engine

Hi Devs, still can't play the game in major towns if you play on original xbox. Will this get fixed? 

4 minutes ago, TheSpunkyNun1985 said:

Hi Devs, still can't play the game in major towns if you play on original xbox. Will this get fixed? 

You sure In on xbox one too & berezino, cherno etc are fine for me now. What town were you in? I get the sound delay bug occasionally but the buildings are actually rendered in for me everywhere now.

Just now, TheYetiBum said:

You sure In on xbox one too & berezino, cherno etc are fine for me now. What town were you in? I get the sound delay bug occasionally but the buildings are actually rendered in for me everywhere now.

Was just in electro. Pointless being there, left as it was unplayable there. Police station was not rendered in at all. I've been told uninstalling entire game and reinstalling may fix it. Doubt it though. I have decent fibre too, downloaded the 6gb update in no time and hard reset. Annoying really

• Like 1

7:40est-Tryed to play a little to see what's new and I normally try to play on low pop servers cuz people are a**holes but all the servers say empty till I get into it and see who's in the game and it's like a full server which is really annoying especially because I just joined one hoping there would be little to no people in it and it was full and i got blown away as soon as I spawned in kinda pissed me off hope it gets fixed soon 

4 minutes ago, TheSpunkyNun1985 said:

Was just in electro. Pointless being there, left as it was unplayable there. Police station was not rendered in at all. I've been told uninstalling entire game and reinstalling may fix it. Doubt it though. I have decent fibre too, downloaded the 6gb update in no time and hard reset. Annoying really

Ahh yep electro is the largest most dense town in the game though to be fair, before the update every town bigger than a tiny village was that way but to say they've fixed everywhere except electro and maybe Zelenogorsk (both very large cities densely built up) I'd say they've done a pretty good job overall. I fell you though dude, low frames and rendering issues are painful in the least but in just over a week they've greatly improved that issue and others.fingers crossed this kind of improvement continues.

7 minutes ago, Nick Sackett said:

7:40est-Tryed to play a little to see what's new and I normally try to play on low pop servers cuz people are a**holes but all the servers say empty till I get into it and see who's in the game and it's like a full server which is really annoying especially because I just joined one hoping there would be little to no people in it and it was full and i got blown away as soon as I spawned in kinda pissed me off hope it gets fixed soon 

Set server filter to slot descending and refresh the server list, populations still won't show up but the server at the top will be the lowest population & all servers going down will be incrementally more populated. Hope this helps

2 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Set server filter to slot descending and refresh the server list, populations still won't show up but the server at the top will be the lowest population & all servers going down will be incrementally more populated. Hope this helps

I did lol must just be alot of people playing thanks 

4 minutes ago, Nick Sackett said:

I did lol must just be alot of people playing thanks 

Yep think they've reduced server again whilst they did the reset yesterday. Only 63 servers in EU I noticed earlier, but this update has brought so much stability, frames, etc im not surprised to see players returning . Also think of all the people who don't have a clue how to use the server filter or are simply jumping in the lowest pop server using filter at the same time as they prefer low pop, but because they can't see the pop it's fills up instantly lol. Try a server that maybe 10-20 slots down on slots descending , you may get better results

When i am in the invortary the game freezes every time. On my 8th restart.

I Found 2 inventory bug. One bug is that when i go to move things around an hold A to move it, the item will put the selected item into my hand when i release A button. Bug two is when i log into server i have to go up my inventory to select my items off screen on the bottom.

19 hours ago, houcine mecheri said:

19 hours ago, houcine mecheri said:

what about the RAIN !!!!!

They turned of the rain 2 days aggo read before you scream something...