ImpulZ

Xbox Update 05/12/2018

47 minutes ago, Squelettetriton said:

Where are all the animations of the character, like sitting? There are more than 4 emotes? Where are the others?

If you choose to exit the server and then cancel the logout timer your character will remain sitting 

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Heard here's new HUD elements now guys, who's got the skinny in what new icons mean? 

Yeti you can check my caps from a little venture thru Zeleno, just fancy icons now. It goes Infection, temp, Stam, hydration, blood and health.

1 hour ago, MarczXD320 said:

Zombie AI being improved was not a joke, those zombies now can be a real problem, if you shoot a zombie in the middle of the street be ready for 6 or 7 to appear running towards you, and they react properly, no more through wall and such, the AI now works and they go after you if they see you, etc.

This is music to my ears.

This will change the gameplay drastically and hopefully players will stop KOS for the fear of being overrun by a horde of zombies.

I was in Novy sobor, sneaking around while a ran into a zombie around a corner, had to shot him, even though i had a suppressor another zombie down the street heard it and started screaming..a second later i had 3 zombies running towards me and 2 more doing the battle roar. 2 magazines later and safely on second  floor in a building, it was over. Still heard more of them sneaking around outside.

I love it, it should be fearful entering a town. I want more World war Z and less the walking dead.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, headcase said:

I must say I'm happy with this up date well done devs 

Yeah man, it really felt smooth. The only hickup now is nighttime lol you get static across your screen. Red, white and blue dots. 

3 minutes ago, Wolf1776 said:

Yeah man, it really felt smooth. The only hickup now is nighttime lol you get static across your screen. Red, white and blue dots. 

I thought my TV was on its way out at first,lol 

Going dark,going dark *blink* PITCH BLACK!!

• Like 1

So, as an overall consensus: this update fixed a lot of stuff, and they also added some they didn't mentioned, in the end, this update was the one the game needed, it was worth the 1 week and a half wait.

Just now, Gav Williams said:

I thought my TV was on its way out at first,lol 

Going dark,going dark *blink* PITCH BLACK!!

Bro it caught me off guard, I set up a fireplace, walked outside to get more bark and a hand drill and I was like wish wtf. Hahah 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Heard here's new HUD elements now guys, who's got the skinny in what new icons mean? 

First from left is  (Wet : if your wet from rain or jumping in the water otherwise you wont see it, After that Starting from left its  (Water,virus,temperature,energy,blood,health.

• Beans 1

First from left is bacteria. Then it's temperatur (wet cold hot), energy (food), water (thirsty) then it's bleeding and last is health.

16 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

First from left is bacteria. Then it's temperatur (wet cold hot), energy (food), water (thirsty) then it's bleeding and last is health.

He was asking about the new hud not the old.

Those PC players saying were there update maybe u already have the full game unlike us xboners who have to deal with constant DC but I love the game I'm hoping they fixed the shotgun 

Here are my known issues playing on the regular xbox one and also some ideas/thoughts towards better gameplay for all.

KNOWN BUGS/GLITCHES

• MASSIVE FPS drop when checking any "storage" that is over 200 inventory space
  • Any inventory that exceeds the page slots can not be scrolled down to without removing items towards the top to get to the bottom items
  • Touching cars with your character will send them into a lag dance/send them flying into the air
  • Disconnecting from server while in a car will kill your/teams character 80% of the time (% matched from 100 attempts)
  • Barbwire can be picked up by anyone (makes it useless to assemble)
  • US servers are still constant rain (FIXED)
  • Cutting a tree down by a vehicle and entering/reentering will have "tree falling" audio until relog
  • Carrying/using any shotgun will instantly crash/disconnect user from server 100% of the time
  • Stepping into two or more beartraps within a ten minute period will cause constant health loss (can not recover until character dies)
  • Can only "ring out" shirt and backpack (can not ring out pants)
  • Construction lights can be turned off by any player but only turned on by player who placed generator and lights
  • Wild life is removed from the map when raining (besides wolves)
  • Hard FPS drop and audio latency when entering/going through big cities
  • Jumping on a zombies head (while it is standing) makes player invincible to bullets until zombies killed from underneath
  • Character's "jumping" audio is canceled out if two or more players are walking in the perimeter while raining
  • All zombies will aggravate towards a player carrying a screwdriver (even if another player kills them)
  • Zombies glitch through windows if aggravated on a player inside a structure
  • Camo netting on military style tents disappear when you close the door (have to open door and remove then reimplement camo into slot)
  • Can not attach barbwire to barbwire
  • Regular picket fences do not count as structures while driving until the car is on top on them
  • Killing a player that has a backpack with 95+ inventory slots filled will instantly crash player accessing the dead player's inventory
  • Car gears are glitched (sometimes R will be gear 1/sometimes gear 3 with be reverse and 4 will be neutral making it undrivable)

These are just a few issues I've noticed and attempted multiple times to see if they are a reoccurring issue.

HUGE ISSUE: The game MUST implement locations around the map for players to "jump servers" or have whoever does "server hop" have to stay on the server hopped to up to 24-72 hours if the game is going to go forward with the "base building" within.

EX: At the moment, any "opposing" player is able to scout very little of a player's base and be able to "server hop" and walk into the opponent's base at any location within the base and server hop back and steal whatever that player has and server hop out, walk a good distance away, and relog back into the original server.  It makes "building" in Dayz useless let alone using any storage unit (structure/vehicle) that is above ground useless for storage.

Would be nice to see a "option tab" for car handling/sensitivity.

Doing this, in my opinion, would eliminate the "duping" process almost all are using that I know of.

Hope this helps this great game go forward! Happy Hunting!

-Limited

Edited by Limitedpower
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert Alexander Hedman said:

It is the new bud, just rearranged and fancy

So I'm assuming that the anti gamma a use filter a fix accidentally made it's way from the PC update to the console update then. As soon as it starts to get dark the overlay pops up and makes the screen so grainy it's impossible to see anything. Most console users don't even use gaming monitors or PC monitor adapters so gamma abuse isn't really an issue, plus I'm using a standard TV and the brightness settings are on default and I can't see anything now at night, I can barely tell it's night. Just looks like someone poured salt all over my screen. Guess that's even more people emptying out of night servers then further promoting hopping.

Yup..that's the new one.

46 minutes ago, DoubleBlippy11 said:

Shotgun fixed? Or the mosin? 

It's working so to speak..no crashes and can be loaded with 5+1..but only fire one shell and no way to reload. Feels like mosin.

that is the new

Thanks for the update, look forward to trying this out tonight and see what we got to work with (what's been improved, what hasn't) I do hope maybe I can actually stand next to a car now without getting shot into space and then crashing down for no real reason. 

Every time i enter inventory to build it freezes. I am now i restart console for the 4th time. Not sure if its caused by my internet connection or its the game. Is there a way to check? I am so happy there is no rain.

Just now, OBIJ3FFs said:

Every time i enter inventory to build it freezes. I am now i restart console for the 4th time. Not sure if its caused by my internet connection or its the game. Is there a way to check? I am so happy there is no rain.

This is a game issue it's definitely not your internet.