John Mccalum

help Bec

Hi everybody
Since today I have a BEC message that tells me "failed to login" where could it come from? please. Then I have one of the players who has this message "You have been ejected from the game (BattelEye Client not responding) it comes from what? Thank you in advance (sorry for my English I'm French)

Do you get the message only when connecting to a specific Server or any Server ?

LBmaster

well the messages are coming from BEC =battleye and it basicly says you have been kicked due to battleye not reponding try to validate your game files in steam if that dosent work then it must be server related the server owner/s need to update there battleye on the server

11 hours ago, mrwolv said:

well the messages are coming from BEC =battleye and it basicly says you have been kicked due to battleye not reponding try to validate your game files in steam if that dosent work then it must be server related the server owner/s need to update there battleye on the server

That is wrong. BEC (BattlEye Extended Controls) is a software that utilizes the BattlEye Server RCon protocol to achieve certain things.

The issue is most likely client side eg. Firewall/Routing or general connectivity issues. Antivirus software also be something to look at.

On 12/5/2018 at 8:12 PM, John Mccalum said:

How can I disable bateleye on my server? please

i would go into your folder on your steam uninstall battleye from your steam folder reinstall see if that helps