nhow7108

No more rain!!!😊

90 minutes and hopefully its gone

Thank god. I like the rain, but even I was starting to struggle. I gave up yesterday and went on minecraft. Guess what.. Pouring down. Instantly turned out off and went on battlefield 4...First map was Paracel Storm ☔

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's been two hours since that post. 4164 is still in downpour.  Anybody have luck with other servers?

5 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

It's been two hours since that post. 4164 is still in downpour.  Anybody have luck with other servers?

nope ive tried atlest 7 servers all raining

• Sad 1

Same with my home server US3664170

Lmao. They can't even shut it off if they wanted to... The old man bumped his head, and it's still gonna rain in the morninggggg.

33 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Lmao. They can't even shut it off if they wanted to... The old man bumped his head, and it's still gonna rain in the morninggggg.

BI to Bluehole...

"Hold my beer"...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Anyeurysm said:

BI to Bluehole...

"Hold my beer"...

Seriously though... This game is so broken.

2 minutes ago, magiknesquikQc said:

Seriously Rain ??? Please fix cities fps....scoping....inventory crash...everything but rain at the moment ??????

They've moved onto finishing PC. We are stuck in a bug riddled, dark and stormy purgatory until next year probably... 

8 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

They've moved onto finishing PC. We are stuck in a bug riddled, dark and stormy purgatory until next year probably... 

Yeah i know...we need all the people from Vigor !!! Vigor on hold.... Everybody's on DayZ right now.....please ???

2 hours ago, McPhorce said:

Thats total bullshit and u know that.

59 minutes ago, xhardcorefishx said:

Thats total bullshit and u know that.

Yeah were getting an update this week all goin well that'll fix a few issues atleast, they only insinuated that we wouldn't get another till after PC 1.0 release in the status update but it wasn't explicitly stated, they just said focus would move to PC on the final run to 1.0 launch on that platform. Ppl are just over reacting, but it's because they love the game & hate it at the same time lol

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

7 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

US 4365....

Still Raining.

Hey I play that server

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I bet the update is coming next week. I just want it now lol