Wolf1776

Sheltered People Complaining Rant

Hello everyone, for those having issues with the game, where everything is not going in your favor, please don't clog the forums with unnecessary complaints. It's a Game Preview on Xbox. Has been broken on PC since the mod. Do any of you know how hard it is to port a PC coding to CONSOLE? 7 Days to Die is in the same position and has a much more positive community. All of you entitled and impatient kids need to take a break and stop complaining. Half of you probably have never even ventured out of Berezino playing the game like it's PubG. If anything this game will teach you how to criticality think. That is if you have the capacity to. Anyways I'll catch flak for this but idgaf from the forums to the Xbox clubs the content kids put out is getting a bit ridiculous. I stand here dedicated to this game, bugs and all and am willing to help the devs iron everything out. I'm apart of the 7Days2Die community and we've had this similar issues and we've even backtracked to square one. Yes it's frustrating but it's far from a finished product, everyone hang in there. 

Edited by Wolf1776
Unfinished
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 4

32 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

I wouldn't troll this man. He's on the brink! Lol

Of an aneurism lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

9 hours ago, Wolf1776 said:

Do any of you know how hard it is to port a PC coding to CONSOLE?

Yes 

stay with it Wolf, it's worth it

• Thanks 2

Let’s not forget that criticism, while certainly not always constructive, is vital to commicating issues to the team.

I agree that dozens of the same type of thread clogs up the forum, though sometimes it can get the message across quicker than a mega thread, which may get buried.

This is the entire point of the forums. Any conversation worth having is one where your view points are tested.

Keep it classy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Nayte said:

Let’s not forget that criticism, while certainly not always constructive, is vital to commicating issues to the team.

I agree that dozens of the same type of thread clogs up the forum, though sometimes it can get the message across quicker than a mega thread, which may get buried.

This is the entire point of the forums. Any conversation worth having is one where your view points are tested.

Keep it classy.

Yeah I should've been a bit more level-headed writibg that up, I'll go ahead and rework it, it was the whiskey talking. 

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

5 minutes ago, Wolf1776 said:

Yeah I should've been a bit more level-headed writibg that up, I'll go ahead and rework it, it was the whiskey talking. 

It happens to the best of us sir. I can't tell you how many times I drank too much and later woke up to find my headset and controller at my feet and my character nearly dead from lack of food and drink... xD

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

It happens to the best of us sir. I can't tell you how many times I drank too much and later woke up to find my headset and controller at my feet and my character nearly dead from lack of food and drink... xD

I just reworded a bit to be more respective actually but hahahah I feel ya bud there's been times I log in and Im like there is a very high possibility I'm going to end up on the coast tonight sooooo let the adventure begin.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolf1776 said:

Oh, don’t get me wrong, venting every now and then is healthy.

My post wasn’t aimed to you particularly, just the overall temperament of some of the threads/posts we’ve seen.

It’s good to keep threads how you originally structured them, IMO. That way, later down the road you can look back and see not only how the game has progressed, but how ones own viewpoints have.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

The PC and xbox are both the same architecture x86-64. The xbox literally is a pc. The hassle is optimizing the software to work with the underpowerd hardware and to function with a controller.

• Thanks 1

I get that people should complain unnecessarily, but what you are saying is basically that since its been a hard time for the pc-users then the xbox-users are not allowed a voice on that matter.

• Thanks 1

Let em rant. Its good feedback and good for the devs to use to get a feel for what people are thinking. Believe it or not but the devs do see and read the feedback

I'm loving the game but not the KOS *ickheads, killing new spawns,  oh they're so brave, this is what will kill the game.
It was so obvious I was a new spawn, no gun, rag in hand, running hard to get my gear back, which consisted of no guns or ammo, just food etc.
Sad really that they didn't even try to communicate, Even though I was shouting "hi guys, freshy coming through", pathetic creatures really.

• Sad 1