marshall187

Base building in existing structure

Couple of questions that maybe the greater good out there can clear up.

So I decided to plant my base inside a structure.

What constitutes it being a claimed space.

I'm thinking of the loot goblins ghosting in from other servers to take the equipment etc etc.

Does closing off the entrances count or does it require a locking gate ?

And that's my final question on who the devil do I make a gate.

Once you craft a fence, you need metal wire to craft a gate.

Add MW to fence. Slot next to metal sheet. You should get an option to craft gate.

Edited by Man Parts 241

Hi. Well you're not gonna stop the lootgoblins for sure. My group came across a base built inside the warehouse at one of the citydocs. They had blocked one of the big doors with a huge military tent, and locked the other door with lockpick. Pretty clever. 

But one serverjump and we had breached the base. Pretty sad. 

I hope they add some spawn block system or similar. Because the is no incentive for me to spend much time on bases. 

1 hour ago, Gabrielsen said:

Hi. Well you're not gonna stop the lootgoblins for sure. My group came across a base built inside the warehouse at one of the citydocs. They had blocked one of the big doors with a huge military tent, and locked the other door with lockpick. Pretty clever. 

But one serverjump and we had breached the base. Pretty sad. 

I hope they add some spawn block system or similar. Because the is no incentive for me to spend much time on bases. 

to add to the list of bugs we discovered you can actually run thru the walls of the player made fences. 

You just have to keep running or sprint at the fence and pop your on the other side.

But as it stands its only good for practicing and passing the time.

I have discovered a lot of places where the loot is being rolled, you know where its all out side as the person or group are trying to force the loot spawns.