Gav Williams

I've found a car!!

59 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Trust me it's too exciting! It's pitch black , raining, this god awful town has a million  god damn infected in it who aggro even whilst your bloody crouch walking a mile away from them. Literally just got swarmed by ten infected , with no sound cue obviously thanks to the sound bug lol. First time in a Long time I nearly got beaten to death by AI , it's so dark I'm all turned around with a battery in my hands and a full inventory of car parts lmao. Whoever thought 50/50 day/nights was a good idea needs a stern talking too lol. If the still there man who found the first car, it was me firing suppressed shots , I had an infected problem that needed solving fast 

I've just jumped back on before I have some food. I've managed to get a 2nd door an d a wheel (pus a tyre iron)

• Like 1

Also found a car, got it running too, driving is BERY difficult. iikejessejames on Xbox, have a clip of it

We definitely have different cars then, mines still missing a tire. I'm meet in another forum member at the church in a few minutes if you want to join us? 

15 minutes ago, Gav Williams said:

I've just jumped back on before I have some food. I've managed to get a 2nd door an d a wheel (pus a tyre iron)

Cars handles like it's skating on ice though and cant go up even tiny incline :'D still fun as f*ck

6 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Holy sh*t I think your the only person to actually find one, I'm up at severograd. I'd gladly come lend a hand fixing it up and finding/carrying parts if you want assistance?

I've just found a car on the hill between Krasnostav and Berezino.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lambicus said:

I've just found a car on the hill between Krasnostav and Berezino.

Good luck fixing it up , it took me forever but was super fun. Drives like absolute garbage and the gears are all kind of messed up but it was worth it driving down bye coast and picked up a few random guys and went for a drive. Not a single player shot at us mainly through shock at seeing a car fly past wobbling all over lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Good luck fixing it up , it took me forever but was super fun. Drives like absolute garbage and the gears are all kind of messed up but it was worth it driving down bye coast and picked up a few random guys and went for a drive. Not a single player shot at us mainly through shock at seeing a car fly past wobbling all over lol

I didn't even try. It only had 2 wheels and a spark plug. Currently looking for another!

Edited by Lambicus