DayzDayzFanboy

Ladder lolz

Well, my friend keeps telling me off for doing it, and one day I might listen. Just lost another fully geared character climbing up a ladder. Fourth death to ladder shonannigans. This time, my character started trying to swim /fall at the top of a radio mast ladder. Was stuck doing this for about a minute before I panic logged. Upon logging in I find myself thirty feet up with no ladder. 

Back to the beach :D

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy
  • Beans 3

Yep ladders have claimed more lives than bullets in chernarus lol, was even worse back in the old engine on PC, a small fall or a trip over some uneven ground would cause a leg break and if you didn't have a splint or morphine you were in for a long crawl to help or death lmao. Still though ladders are the enemy and I for one heed your friends advice.

Edited by TheYetiBum

I don't know what it is, I can't help myself. I find I am drawn to high places and climbing ladders whilst my inner voice is crying "don't do it '

• Haha 1

I had an encounter with swimming.. Sprinting over a very small, toe deep stream, and my character leapt into the air in full front crawl for the next 10 seconds 

2 minutes ago, Nitroglycerine said:

I had an encounter with swimming.. Sprinting over a very small, toe deep stream, and my character leapt into the air in full front crawl for the next 10 seconds 

Lol yeah I had that too running near a stream