Dick Dan

All the bugs I found in November 23rds update

1. first and for most the shotgun makes the game crash when used also once shot it doesn't use the pump action to load the next round, but shows reloading a new shell inside the gun.

2. pants do not allow any inventory to be placed inside of them even if you found pants with some stuff in them.

3.headlamp presents a big ball of light above ones head once placed in hands turned on and put back on the head, then if you choose to use the headlamp in your hands it continues to turn on an off also when being turned off sounds like the handheld radio being turned off.

4.(the general useage and storage of the inventory is how it was when the game preview first came out) I think you guys should bring the inventory we had a day or two ago it worked better then anyother time i've played.

5. MISSING AUDIO FILES

~can't hear when zombies get startled or when attacking 

~when shooting a gun, gunshot audio does not register for player but is heard on other players screens 

~sometimes footsteps disappear and then chatch up to your character and makes it sound like someone is running up on you 

~and sometimes if it's really bad you can not hear any audio 

6. tree falling audio gets stuck in loop once tree has been cut down, does not stop.

7. In big cities fps drop, you get rubber banned , also buildings and barriers don't render but when outside big cities or in the woods everything is fine.

8. Sometimes when dropping items out of your inventory they disappear from the vicinity.

IF YOU HAVE ANYOTHER BUGS OR ISSES WITH NEW UPDATE POST THEM ON HERE!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

got chased into a house by 4 zombies and didnt even hear them. closed the door and somehow glitched through causing a blood bath in the kitchen almost dying. good thing my pistol didnt jam

Found a few:

-Character face bleeds through ski mask. Ski mask does not seem to fit head or face  properly. Also bleed and fit issues when wearing hats with a face mask, so they need to sort that out also.

-Teleporting Zombies. Came up close to zombie during rain, ran from him was stopped a good distance away looking for him and he just appeared next to me.

-Picked up an axe and it became stuck in my hands. Could not drop it or add anything else to my hands to switch it. Had to log off and back in to fix it.

-When you drop items they now see to go to inventory instead of the ground. I was dropping items and then noticed they were still in my inventory.

Drinking disinfectant spray or gasoline seems to have no effect.

Cars are not spawning (until someone can post proof otherwise as me and my buddies have been playing almost non-stop since the update dropped and found none.)

Cannot stay warm no matter what you wear. Only way is to sit by a fire. Even when it's not raining.

Weird bug when you combine 2 stacks of burlap strips it leaves a separate stack that says (0) and is basically a placeholder as when you combine it or drop it, it disappears (not important)

Micro managing lots of the new items causes your game to crash.

Scopes still take 10 years to render in whether you're in a big city or not. 

There's many more I had but can't remember them right now.