RaptorM60

Basebuilding & Vehicles Update

ATOG (ACOG) optics is useless in PvP,aim weapon and zoom (RB) and waiting 3-5 seconds when picture loaded,you can five times die when see somethink.M68 not showing red dot.iron sights is best choice for now

and please turn off that heavy rain and fog,6 days is enough

Edited by jedimfp
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jedimfp said:

Оптика ATOG (ACOG) бесполезна в PvP, прицеливать оружие и зум (RB) и ждать 3-5 секунд при загрузке изображения, вы можете в пять раз умереть, когда увидите что-то .M68, не показывающий красные точки.

и, пожалуйста, отключите этот сильный дождь и туман, достаточно 6 дней

I agree.

• Haha 1

Just turn off the fucking rain until you fix it. I’m can barely play for more than an hour without getting a headache. I’d rather play 7 days to die at this point. It’s ridiculous 

Got a car up and running, just a bit of feedback but nothing the dev team isn't already aware of I'm sure. The steering sensitivity is very high & definitely hasn't had it's arc altered for thumbstick movement, it's either forward or hard left, hard right with nothing Inbetween which leads to a very clunky experience full of zig zagging fishtail movement, a new thumb stick arc and a separate sensitivity slider for steering control in the options would solve that I think. Also the gears become misaligned with what the HUD Displays ie reverse will actually give forward motion occasionally.

Traction seems like a big issue, you can be at full revs in first gear and it won't climb even a low grade incline without a large run up .                                                                    if you get stuck head on and do need to reverse it only seems to function if you put vehicle into neutral, go full gas and switch to reverse whilst at max revs. 

Also so the car model is floating about five in-game inches of the floor.

anyway it was fun but unfortunately almost undriveable if I'm honest, we eventually clipped a derelict car going at approximately 20mph and the physics engine gave up and we went soaring into the sky atleast 100metres and the speedometer should 400kph before we crashed to earth, went through the ground and under the map. 

When this occurred   we logged out and back in again only to be stuck in a perpetual fall animation about 3metres of the ground until we logged a few more times which eventually fixed the issue. 

I love the fact that cars are implemented and being tested, that's what game previews for so I'm not hating on the development , just giving feedback & offering some friendly advise to other survivors. Drive at your own risk & prepare for a unique travel into space if you hit anything at any speed.

oh and nearly forgot, if your in the car and moving and a zombie or player walks into your car at certain angles the player/infected Are launched into the air quite far, this occurred & caused the two of us in the front seats to have a game crash I believe.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Thanks 1

Also frequently getting a bad crash loop, my game will crash, I'll reload the game, join a server & just as my character is about to join said server, I'll crash again.

its not server specific as will do it on any server no matter how many times I reload the game. The only fix is to hard reset my console and then reload the game, I've have this maybe twice during every hour of play time on top of all the other crashes. I've been averaging them about every twenty minutes, from numerous different reasons & I'm not picking up the shotgun so  who knows. Currently sat trying to play after the games crashed 8 times I a row and that even after three console resets, I may has to give the game a break as I fear it's damaging my console at this point.

If you build inside a structure how can you prevent sever hoppers from just dropping for a good old help your self to our stuff ?

5 minutes ago, marshall187 said:

If you build inside a structure how can you prevent sever hoppers from just dropping for a good old help your self to our stuff ?

You can't

• Confused 1

What's to be confused about? You can't prevent server hoppers, at all. Not until they figure out a way of stopping it, ie locking characters to servers or some other solution. Personally I think locked servers is the ONLY way of stopping it. 

spotlights test, fantastic!!!  xmas lights dont work and watch tower cant build,also cant deconstruct some wals.hope hot fix come soon

10 minutes ago, jedimfp said:

spotlights test, fantastic!!!  xmas lights dont work and watch tower cant build,also cant deconstruct some wals.hope hot fix come soon

Looks really cool. I haven't even started base building yet, can't get on often enough at the moment. It looks like a really cosy camp. 

• Beans 1

Alright. I’m done until this rain is fixed. Tired of constantly having a headache. I don’t understand why you couldn’t just turn rain completely off until you could solve the issue. 

Why have you added this new UI? It's horrible please give us the option between the new and old UI in the settings. Since when shouldn't health be the 1st icon shown on the left... please can you put the choice between them i want the old one back.

2 minutes ago, GreezeModeSnipez said:

Why have you added this new UI? It's horrible please give us the option between the new and old UI in the settings. Since when shouldn't health be the 1st icon shown on the left... please can you put the choice between them i want the old one back.

The new ones fine, you just need to get used to it. 

21 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

The new ones fine, you just need to get used to it. 

I don't like the layout or look of it, and it's broke the health regen i was flashing red health, i had to eat 2 cans before it stopped flashing, another to get to yellow and a can of beans to get full health, and the bleeding doesn't work, and also it's down to preference, how hard is it to have an option to change it in the settings...

2 minutes ago, GreezeModeSnipez said:

I don't like the layout or look of it, and it's broke the health regen i was flashing red health, i had to eat 2 cans before it stopped flashing, another to get to yellow and a can of beans to get full health, and the bleeding doesn't work, and also it's down to preference, how hard is it to have an option to change it in the settings...

How hard? How long did it take them to stop the rain? Let's not make it more complicated than it needs to be. I don't think it's broken either, seems to be working fine for me.