RaptorM60

Basebuilding & Vehicles Update

Everyone's complaining about the night time and rain on every server, it's so we can get used to the darker night times, and i believe that it's on a cycle of 2 hours day time to 4-6 hours night, and for everyone that's crying about not being able to see, i made it from Berezhki near Svetlojarsk to Solnichniy in the pitch black, and i never used any road flares or glow sticks, yes it is dark as fuck! But i still made it there without any issues, i'm currently near the military camp NW of Staroye. Please don't just nerf the rain but make different cycles for the rain for example, overcast, light showers, light rain, rain, heavy showers, heavy rain, torrential rain, and by showers i mean dynamic rain that stops and starts and gets heavier or lighter at random intervals during the weather cycles. And please can we get that ugly sky box fixed the clouds ruin the great work that's been done on the ground (as in the environment, towns, cities, woods and forests) for example make the clouds more realistic and dynamically changing and the sun and moon to hide and break through the clouds, by the way god rays look awesome, i made a few clips as i was running through the woods up towards Staroye and it looks epic. But those things i have suggested can wait until after 1.0 but the majority of us would appreciate the fine details and would like to see that in full release.

Edited by GreezeModeSnipez
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also I don’t think meat can be cooked, I just kinda toss it in the fire, it says it’s burnt and I look at the description and it says -100 Celsius(?)

Maybe take out the pump shotgun and replace it with the double barrel, that way we atleast have a shotgun until it’s fixed. As for the mosin, the day it’s fixed will be the day I personally kiss these devs. 

Thank you for getting the update out but a little problem it seems to be night time and heavy rain all the time its imposible to play its to dark lol i know the effort you have put in to get it out also head torch only works in hand and you know about shotguns problem thanks

14 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Cancel emote with Y no longer works. Or any button. I honestly don't know how I got it to stop.

Thanks for the feedback. You can cancel any emote by pressing the right trigger.

• Like 1

thank you for update,its great.there is some issue and sorry for my bad english

1.freelook hold R3 is not good idea,place it on LB and optics move to RB.iron sights and optics take two button now,i think only one button enough.1x tap RB iron sights,double tap RB optics.simple

2.gunshot have no sound (M4,shotgun,UMP),after some time chamber shoting again cant reload gun (M4).not responding

3.shotgun/mosin dont have pump/bolt action button

4.inventory is bad,sometimes work sometimes dont.moving items between clothes not responding.have new empty backpack and cant take items from old backpack on ground becose my vest on top menu is full,i have emty backpack and many slots.take and return items to same clothes dont work,everytime is returned to top clothes........

5.FPS weaker in chernogorsk,otherwise good.xbox one x

6.have one crash,opening garage doors 

3 hours ago, likejessejames said:

Also I don’t think meat can be cooked, I just kinda toss it in the fire, it says it’s burnt and I look at the description and it says -100 Celsius(?)

Chop down a bush with a knife, creates long stick, take long stick to hands them combine with meat from inventory. The meat will be skewered on the end of the stick. Approach fire with skewer in hand and a prompt will appear saying hold RT to cook, yur character will sit down Infront of the fire, wait for a full cycle of the animation and you'll see the food change colour on the stick. Voila you have baked meat :). Alternatively you can fill a cookng pot with water, then add meat or fruit, veg to the inventory slots in the pot, place pot into corresponding slot in fires vicinity inventory, light fire and wait a few minutes & you'll have boiled food ready to eat. Just remember the water or the food will burn. You can also add more firewood to fires so they burn for longer by dragging it into the firewood slot in fire vicinity inventory. Hope this helps dude.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DreadGrunt said:

What the hell is with the well removals? If you guys are gonna do some dumb shit like that you need to give us full water off the start so we have a chance to get going.

It aint there in Solny, I can attest that.

Water has been far too easy to find. Now you have to be careful about what and how you drink, using purification tablets etc. If you're dying of thirst it's probably because you're sprinting round like a headless chicken. 

• Haha 1

So has anyone found a car yet? We have checked all locations on izurvive app and not one car its been a long nite but we checked them all, spawns broken or diffrent spawn locations?

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

12 minutes ago, -Kazaki- said:

So has anyone found a car yet? We have checked all locations on izurvive app and not one car its been a long nite but we checked them all, spawns broken or diffrent spawn locations?

All the apps have ancient spawn locations as they take forever to update there apps. Plus I'm pretty certain that car spawns are bugged out anyway as not a single person on the forum has found one yet, rains bugged too as devs turned it way down on Friday but stated the servers are bugged in respect to weather but will sort it Monday. I've travelled far and wide from Tisy to Pavlovo and beyond lol & found zero vehicle 

• Like 2

Ya we have been unable to find any too rain and night doesnt bother me too mutch, game feels alot better bar the fps drops and textures inventory is way better too, but noticed too sometimes you cant equip anything in hands and have to go to a diff server and then back to the home serv to fix this issue. Is there a hold breath button? Noticed you can no longer switch shoulder is third peraon too, wish there was fpp only servers too cant wait for them.

48 minutes ago, -Kazaki- said:

Ya we have been unable to find any too rain and night doesnt bother me too mutch, game feels alot better bar the fps drops and textures inventory is way better too, but noticed too sometimes you cant equip anything in hands and have to go to a diff server and then back to the home serv to fix this issue. Is there a hold breath button? Noticed you can no longer switch shoulder is third peraon too, wish there was fpp only servers too cant wait for them.

No hold breathe button yet, didn't manage to get it in before update, also switching shoulders is bugged currently but will return according to devs. I've found if you can't place items in hands try leaving inventory and going back in a few times and it'll work, plus to your micromanaging in invest tidy screen make sure to hold A for atleast a second before scrolling to where you want to move it then hover there a second before letting to of A and it'll work. Seems to be some serious Input lag occuring between player and server.

Can we please use Click RS 1x to switch shoulders, because now Double Click RS 2x is change view from Third Person to FPS, and change the Free Look from Clicking and Holding RS to Hold LB since it has no use, and make Scope view a either single click LB to go between scope and iron sights alternating or Hold LB to use scope and release to go back to ADS

I have seen a car in a NL server, it went speeding past the MC, also you can’t slide down ladders anymore, and sometimes when you close the tent the camp net disappears but remains in the slot.  I mostly play first person and have been crashing a lot lately usually when I pick up food items. Maybe removing the camo net animation from the tent screen would help with fps, rain still goes through the tent and whenever I press B to combine anything I sometimes crouch and it cancels the animation

inventory - open/close container (R3) does not work

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jedimfp said:

inventory - open/close container (R3) does not work

It does, you have to hold the stick to compensate for input lag. Only way I’m able to do it is press the left trigger until I get to the top screen and hold r3

There’s a glitch I believe with the American combat sights, was playing with a guy who said he could look through it and the dot would appear but he would put it in his rifle and the dot would disappear

I have had troubles putting things from my character’s inventory into other inventories such as fire barrels or campfires. I was trying to put on the cooking tripod in the campfire, but I had no idea how to attach it. With fire barrels I had no idea how to put in kindling and fuel. Does anyone know how to?

Edited by MercilessTrooper

2 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

No hold breathe button yet, didn't manage to get it in before update, also switching shoulders is bugged currently but will return according to devs. I've found if you can't place items in hands try leaving inventory and going back in a few times and it'll work, plus to your micromanaging in invest tidy screen make sure to hold A for atleast a second before scrolling to where you want to move it then hover there a second before letting to of A and it'll work. Seems to be some serious Input lag occuring between player and server.

I can't seem to manually move my rifle from my backpack to my back. Have to drop it and pick it back up, making sure my pack is full enough for it to not be placed in there. Really quite annoying.

1 minute ago, McPhorce said:

I can't seem to manually move my rifle from my backpack to my back. Have to drop it and pick it back up, making sure my pack is full enough for it to not be placed in there. Really quite annoying.

Also I killed a man yesterday... He came at me with an axe first (self defense) and I was looting him with no problems. Thought I heard something. Exited inventory to check it out. Went back into inventory and was not able to switch to my dead enemies loot column. Had to leave some choice items behind.

8 hours ago, likejessejames said:

No you are just doing it wrong. you need to have a stick to roast the meat or a cooking pot to cook it in. been working for months. Could always take a look at the wiki. The info is accurate.

• Beans 1

18 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Which rifle are you using? I'm not having that issue with my AK , pressing X on my rifle inventory always send it to my back. But I always keep my primary weapon (rifle) in my first quick wheel slot so I can tap Y and have it in my and immediately, then I use the quick wheel again to put it away & it always goes onto my back again. Maybe certain rifles aren't performing correctly in this respect. 

5 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Which rifle are you using? I'm not having that issue with my AK , pressing X on my rifle inventory always send it to my back. But I always keep my primary weapon (rifle) in my first quick wheel slot so I can tap Y and have it in my and immediately, then I use the quick wheel again to put it away & it always goes onto my back again. Maybe certain rifles aren't performing correctly in this respect. 

It's the izh... errr ummm BK-14 I think it's called now. May have something to do with the fact that I took it off a dead guy? Who know's I'll have to mess with it tonight.

• Like 1

FYI tents are immune to landmines. placed one at the doorway and some fool tried to enter. trees are blown in half but tent ans items are good.