ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149525

23 hours ago, DagiWeh said:

All 3 water pumps in Gorka are gone as well

There are a ton of Water Pumps missing, but not 100 % of them.   I can still see items spawning just ever so slightly where the Water Pump would be located.   The Water Pump in Pavlovo appears to have been relocated in the middle of the Street in front of the Two Story Green House.   Weird choice, if intended.

• Beans 2

4 minutes ago, shinjuru said:

There are a ton of Water Pumps missing, but not 100 % of them.   I can still see items spawning just ever so slightly where the Water Pump would be located.   The Water Pump in Pavlovo appears to have been relocated in the middle of the Street in front of the Two Story Green House.   Weird choice, if intended.

this is some kind of conspiracy theory going down here .. I just cant see where it is leading ..
.. why ?  .. why ? 

< water pumps vanishing? = maybe earthquake warning ? >

Edited by pilgrim*

21 hours ago, ijohn said:

As already stated, water pumps are gone and can't detach some weapon magazines. 

Cars at my base are floating and sometimes floating a bit too high to even reach. (offroad hatch) 

Gears seem to be bugged every once in awhile. I'll be in reverse and it'll actually be in 1st gear. This also happens in several other ways like 1st gear is actually neutral or 2nd gear. Can be fixed by going to reverse and hitting Q again a few times.

Magazines and other attachments can't be removed or swapped, like Hand Guard on M4.   If I bind a Number Key to a Magazine, I can (re)load it this way.

On 22.11.2018 at 4:37 PM, ImpulZ said:

Fixed: Infected getting stuck in crouch animation

;-(

Does that mean my "Hoppers" are gone. I followed my first one for 20minutes through forrests and towns.

Even while normally playing now, I get "Out of memory" crashes. I have nothing big running in the background. I even shut down discord and what have you. Yes, I realise this computer only has 8 GB of RAM, but that's what a lot of people play the game with. I have eliminated so many memory hogs, and still. 

I cannot even connect to the community hive anymore because my character there seems to have *some* memory hog issue, possibly the inventory. I don't know what it really is. I've submitted something to the bug tracker yesterday, and I tweeted. No reaction yet -- I don't know how long this would typically have to wait.

Is *nobody* else having this? I can't be the only one?

Drove around in an ADA.  When the vehicle is moving, the sound for the passengers, in all seats, is real choppy.  This doesn't happen when you're the driver.

Running over zeds works great.  But for some reason when you get out while aggroing a zombie, the thing will hit the car and go straight up, crashing the client every time.

My friend and I ended up finding 2 hatchbacks, repaired them, and drove around the northern highway, in close proximity.  No noticeable desync.  The car didn't start bouncing around, like it was doing in the last stable update.  

It was extremely difficult to go up any kind of incline.  If you didn't have momentum already, you can forget about going uphill.  Going downhill, I never had to hit the gas,  the car would reach 70+ kph easily, in first gear.  

I think it's great that we can drive around the entire map and never run out of gas, unless you turn off the car.  Always keep a jerry can with at least *some* gasoline in it!

Also, landmines work great for killing people!   I ended up putting one on the corner under the car after getting one of our cars stuck on a road barrier.  I tried to kite a crawling zed on top of it, but the zed didn't trigger it.  However, I was able to.  The land mine didn't end up moving the vehicle in our very scientific test, according to my buddy.  I obviously didn't survive to see the results.  >.<

Haven't experimented with bases at all, but we've had zero issues with persistence when it comes to hidden stashes, tents, barrels, or cars over the last week.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

The highlight of our epic journey!  3 cars!  Took this shot right after discovering a fresh one in Nagornoe.

Edited by Parazight
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Parazight said:

Drove around in an ADA.  When the vehicle is moving, the sound for the passengers, in all seats, is real choppy.  This doesn't happen when you're the driver.

Running over zeds works great.  But for some reason when you get out while aggroing a zombie, the thing will hit the car and go straight up, crashing the client every time.

My friend and I ended up finding 2 hatchbacks, repaired them, and drove around the northern highway, in close proximity.  No noticeable desync.  The car didn't start bouncing around, like it was doing in the last stable update.  

It was extremely difficult to go up any kind of incline.  If you didn't have momentum already, you can forget about going uphill.  Going downhill, I never had to hit the gas,  the car would reach 70+ kph easily, in first gear.  

I think it's great that we can drive around the entire map and never run out of gas, unless you turn off the car.  Always keep a jerry can with at least *some* gasoline in it!

Also, landmines work great for killing people!   I ended up putting one on the corner under the car after getting one of our cars stuck on a road barrier.  I tried to kite a crawling zed on top of it, but the zed didn't trigger it.  However, I was able to.  The land mine didn't end up moving the vehicle in our very scientific test, according to my buddy.  I obviously didn't survive to see the results.  >.<

Haven't experimented with bases at all, but we've had zero issues with persistence when it comes to hidden stashes, tents, barrels, or cars over the last week.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

The highlight of our epic journey!  3 cars!  Took this shot right after discovering a fresh one in Nagornoe.

Really glad to hear the persistence is working better . When .63 first hit stable I swear every time I would turn my damn back my car / base would disappear ... probably just official hive server issues as I never tried a private ...

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Mosi2142 said:

Please Fix Head Torch 

Seriously.   I attempted to do the night time route, once again, and could only see the light from the Head Torch if I placed them in my hands and only while in Fight Mode.   You don't see any light once it's placed in the head slot, even in Third Person.

Magazines bugged.
Cars bugged.
Nearly no spark plugs or fuel barrels is spawning.
Zombies TP around and run trough ground.
Cannot hear my own gun sounds after 5 shots..

How could this be pushed to stable?!

I was trying to take a barrel back to my base, i found one and it was a slow painful walk til i found a road. i Finally sat the barrel down and went back and got my off-roader to haul it back to base. I proceeded to put the barrel into the vehical inventory with no problems. Drove back to my base and when i tried to get the barrel out, its now stuck in the inventory.  Cant drag to hands or drag to the ground, or even swap out with another item. Has anyone had this happen before?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, marz07 said:

Magazines bugged.
Cars bugged.
Nearly no spark plugs or fuel barrels is spawning.
Zombies TP around and run trough ground.
Cannot hear my own gun sounds after 5 shots..

How could this be pushed to stable?!

You can still switch mags around, and fill empty ones using the hotbar.

ADA not bugged at all.  Physics may need some adjusting.  Some things haven't been implemented.

I've been throwing away fuel cans and spark plugs because I've found so many.

Don't run from zombies, unless it's to an open ground.  Just raise your melee weapon and get ready.

Haven't experienced silent shots this update at all.

Was pushed to stable for reasons Eugen has already stated.  Read the reports.

7 hours ago, Standaman said:

I was trying to take a barrel back to my base, i found one and it was a slow painful walk til i found a road. i Finally sat the barrel down and went back and got my off-roader to haul it back to base. I proceeded to put the barrel into the vehical inventory with no problems. Drove back to my base and when i tried to get the barrel out, its now stuck in the inventory.  Cant drag to hands or drag to the ground, or even swap out with another item. Has anyone had this happen before?

Yes.  I have a barrel stuck in one of my cars.  bummer.

1.) Fix please the Custom Time -> do not work

2.) Was this crafting changed by a Ghillie gun wrap?
with Burlapstrip and netting it does not work ...?

3.) Objects are in the sky

4.)Plank stacks disappear at the loot points

5.) water pumps are gone

Edited by Steffen Vo

On the ominous subject of wells disappearing: 

My impression is that BI slightly reduced the amount of cans , which is fine IMO (really found a lot of them as the beta came out - yesterday only a few).

While less cans are ok, the missing wells are a bit problematic. Even as an experienced player I had some struggle to survive (found a dirty pond eventually with my health being red and blinking, almost couldn't move anymore).

Two of my friends that played the game for the first time died 3-5 times right away though because of dehydration, as they did neither find cans nor wells.

Just my impressions.

Edited by Undeceived

the weapon sound glitch is really annoying. gonna take a break until they fix that. silent guns, big turn off.

Has there been any clear acknowledgment from development about if and when the disappearing base problem is going to be fixed?    Wouldn't be such a big deal for me  if nails weren't so hard to find.  Just sucks when they want you to test all this stuff out and you take the time to build only to log in and find that 98% of it just disappeared after a server reset.  Very deflating.  Especially if you are building all by yourself and hours of work just go down the drain.  One or two fences disappearing I can deal with, but the whole base?...that makes it hard to want to talk myself into building anything else until this is fixed.  I'm trying to get my friends back into it but don't want to bring them onboard until it's addressed cause this would be the final nail for them if they saw that happen.  Thanks! 

• Beans 1

In this Dayz version I have this bug, you can walk through walls that you have built, they have seen no colision !

In addition, the stairs at the watchtower are also blocked, as can be seen in the video

Please fix as soon as possible, so the basic building is not fun

Edited by AIG.Tartar
  • Like 1

Currently my rented server crashes about 45 - 90 minutes after restart even when empty, Console states a mini dump file has been created but i cannot access the feedback tracker to report!

Please fix melee stuck in high power attacks...  

And can we have updates on exp branch longer before moving updates that fix 5 things and break 10 other things, I know its Bohemian tradition to break more than fixing but its getting a bit of a joke now especially this close to a so called Beta....

Im starting to believe that Beta is only being rushed so it can be released on PS4 which dont allow EA releases..

Please DayZ prove me wrong before I lose the will to play DayZ!

I've had to deal with a ton of bugs, KOSing, waiting, bad design decisions, crying on the forums, and a bunch of other things that I can't think of right now.  BUT NOW U DEVS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!!!

WHOEVER JUST RUINED DAYZ WITH THIS ATROCITY SHOULD BE FIRED, ASAP!!!!!! PLX!!

84A1D4F9313645CDA28B8C449425E6963149C686

You bitches literally defaced the hot smoking chick in this legendary billboard.  This was the only source of solace for me in this harsh apocalyptic world!!!!!!1!!!11!

Why? Just, WHY??  Is this to avoid political pressure from anti-smoking groups or something??  Everyone knows smoking is good for you.  THIS WAS PROVEN BACK IN THE 1920s!! wtf

Spoiler

tee hee hee  :)

• Haha 3
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Parazight said:

I've had to deal with a ton of bugs, KOSing, waiting, bad design decisions, crying on the forums, and a bunch of other things that I can't think of right now.  BUT NOW U DEVS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!!!!!

WHOEVER JUST RUINED DAYZ WITH THIS ATROCITY SHOULD BE FIRED, ASAP!!!!!! PLX!!

84A1D4F9313645CDA28B8C449425E6963149C686

You bitches literally defaced the hot smoking chick in this legendary billboard.  This was the only source of solace for me in this harsh apocalyptic world!!!!!!1!!!11!

Why? Just, WHY??  Is this to avoid political pressure from anti-smoking groups or something??  Everyone knows smoking is good for you.  THIS WAS PROVEN BACK IN THE 1920s!! wtf

Reveal hidden contents

tee hee hee  :)

now you have to post the original because I dont ufcking remember

nvm found it. this is the one you are talking about? I have been gone from the game so long I completely forgot aobut those billboards.

132D292B9E346EA614273C50683D3824917B7A4F

Is gate building bugged out, or am I doing it wrong?

- Built a fence

- Added metal wire

- While using pliers to interact with any fence, it shows "build gate [hold]", but the animation stops after a split of a second.

1 hour ago, Buakaw said:

now you have to post the original because I dont ufcking remember

nvm found it. this is the one you are talking about? I have been gone from the game so long I completely forgot aobut those billboards.

no.  -.-

All official servers which ought to be daytime turned night time. Time difference is broken maybe ?