Dick Dan

Dayz update November 22 update?

Hey devs where is the update that everyone was hoping for? you guys coulda made so much more money today with people that havent bought it yet because they're waiting on you guys to put the good stuff in well atleast some of it FOR NOW..... ihope anyways, i've had the game since the xbox release and following this game since it dropped for pc way back in 2013 and loved the rollplaying and intensity of the fights but I HATE the running and i think I speak for 90% of us that we're tired of the running sim we want cars atleast can you guys do that?

7 minutes ago, Dick Dan said:

Эй, devs, где обновление, на которое все надеялись? вы, ребята, могли сделать так много денег сегодня с людьми, которые еще не купили его, потому что они ждут вас, ребята, чтобы положить хорошие вещи в то время как некоторые из них НА СЕЙЧАС ..... ihope в любом случае, у меня была игра с момента выхода xbox и после этой игры, так как она упала на ПК в 2013 году и полюбила разгул и интенсивность боев, но я ненавижу бег, и я думаю, что я говорю 90% из нас, что мы устали от бега sim, мы хотим, чтобы автомобили по крайней мере могли бы вы, ребята, это сделать?

Play other games while you wait for Dayz. DOnt worry)

Edited by FakeBritvin

The update has been postponed till "Tuesday" next week apparently. More than likely it won't drop then either though. Probably safer to expect the update late 2019 so you're not disappointed.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dopplerman said:

The update has been postponed till "Tuesday" next week apparently. More than likely it won't drop then either though. Probably safer to expect the update late 2019 so you're not disappointed.

i would not get my hopes up even for tuesday anymore but as you said sometime in 2019......maby.

Edited by OilRig

5 hours ago, FakeBritvin said:

Play other games while you wait for Dayz. DOnt worry)

Ho no other games are good 

• Like 1

Yeah, I feel bad. I went on a shooting spree last night, expecting a full wipe first thing Thanksgiving (this) morning and it didn't occur... My sincerest apologies if I happened to kill anyone on this forum. :(

***It was a full US server and most of the shooting took place in Elektro***

Edited by Molecular Drift 1.0
Exacting facts...