ImpulZ

Experimental Update 0.63.149525

Anyone having an issue with certain 'bugs' not being fixed yet, just be patient.. It'll get there.  I'm sure the more pressing bugs that need to be addressed are being worked on and a fix will be coming soon enough.. Don't we all wish the bugs and issues that come up with each update are just a matter of a few quick keystrokes of code and wham-o!  Bugz haz been squashed! 

Does quite work like that, unfortunately.  Either way, hang in there.. The devs will take care of business.

@HeutenCZ 

15 minutes ago, HeutenCZ said:

Hi I want to ask if somebody has got a same problem or if know some way out from this problem...

My PC:  

i5 - 7600k

16Gb ddr4 

GTX 1050Ti 4Gb

I think my PC is not so low but normal and I cannot set analyzing to high or all set in option to high because  in towns, forests  ... dont speak about school building, I have  hard FPS drops. If I play 0,63 before beta on stable update everything is okey and game   run normal around 120 FPS on high details with high antialising but now, when everywhere is too much items and other stuff  towns and  locations like school and forests are so  bad ... can somebody help me  what I can do or what I do wrong ? Thx I hope if DayZ come out  I dont need top high PC setup like  streamers to play my  game normal .. nice day to all and thx for helps

Not sure what is causing your issues bud.  I don't seem to have any real hard fps drops in the areas that you have mentioned, but I also have a i7 CPU and a GTX 1080 Ti.. so performance is not an issue at all really, on my end anywho.  In any case, I am trying to replicate the fps drops in those areas. With your system specs, you should be running pretty good though.

What is your CPU usage, and GPU usage while you are in the areas in question?  And is this happening on all the servers you join?  There might be the possibility of some process running within Windows that is causing this to happen too.  Maybe have a look at the task manager, mainly the Processes and Performance tabs, while you are having the hard fps drops and see if something there is causing it.  

• Beans 1

Edited - I moved my response to another forum.

Edited by robotstar
  • Beans 1

Still pitch black at night, Literally unplayable.

I like it to be dark, but when you join a server and all you see is stars, well that's a problem. 

Seems like new clouds tho? 

Also, it would be nice if the servers didn't say "Low" when Empty.  So you can sort empty servers from the server browser. 

How about: Empty(0), Low (1-19), Medium (20-39), High (40-59), Full (60)

Edited by dallebull
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, dallebull said:

Still pitch black at night, Literally unplayable.

Night time darkness requiring tweaking is absolutely up to debate, but it certainly isn't "literally unplayable".
I've had no problem playing at night, finding my way around, and looting towns and military bases alike with flashlights and torches.

Yes, it comes with the tradeoff of being immensely visible. That's the point.
If you don't need lighting devices to see at night, there's no point playing at night altogether, because people will always go with the safer choice.

So use a flashlight or craft yourself a torch with a stick and rags.
Turn it off/remove rags when you don't need light (running straight accross fields, being static, etc.) to lower your profile and save battery/rags.

And be very wary of zombies. Fighting them alone at night is potentially deadly.

Edited by Orravan
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Orravan said:

Wall of Text.

This is nighttime for me.

https://imgur.com/a/fhPpWH3

But yeah, i saw in the other thread that it's getting fixed. 

Edited by dallebull

15 hours ago, Orravan said:

Yes, so is it for me.

Still not a problem. Use flashlights and torches.

It is when you spawn and/or login and have to log out until morning. I don't mind it beeing dark, but at least you should be able to navigate somewhat.

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, dallebull said:

It is when you spawn and/or login and have to log out until morning. I don't mind it beeing dark, but at least you should be able to navigate somewhat.

107px-Flare.png

I totally get what you mean though.
On heavily populated servers, it can definitely be a struggle as a freshspawn to find a knife, matches, and enough rags, to be able to make yourself a torch.
Not to mention finding a flashlight and a battery. The flare just doesn't last long enough for that.

Still, I believe the right answer to this issue would be to play on servers without night time, or giving freshspawns a flashlight to begin with.
Dumbing down darkness to be able to see without a lighting device would just make night time as a mechanic become irrelevant once again.
It would just turn it into a gameplay nuisance, just as it was in .62 and earlier.

Anyway, even if the current mechanic can totally be tweaked into something more balanced, I suggest you try out travelling at night and looting towns with a flashlight or a torch.
It's a whole different experience, and you'll realize it's actually entirely playable (and exciting, considering the risks).

Edited by Orravan
  • Beans 1

I just got seemingly restrained out of nowhere while pulling out my pistol.

Can't change hand item and run like restrained. Persisted through a restart. 

6n6IbsI.jpg

I had problems with eating,log out and log back and it was fixed.Also M4 has stuck magazine.

Ok not sure what is going on, but I can't play at the moment.  My keyboard and mouse work fine in the main menu, but as soon as I get into the game nether of them work.  I have a Merc stealth keyboard and logitech G903 mouse.

This forum has been swamped with so many new/old rando's..... welcome back??

Doesn't it occur to these people that the guy who fixes chimney smoke is not the same as the guy who fixes persistence?

Of course smaller simpler bugs will be fixed faster.

It doesn't mean that the guy who works on those things is equally capable of fixing persistence in the same amount of time does it now?

Seriously people.

I want persistence fixed just as bad as you, but apply a little logic before you insult the developers maybe.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

14 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

This forum has been swamped with so many new/old rando's..... welcome back??

Doesn't it occur to these people that the guy who fixes chimney smoke is not the same as the guy who fixes persistence?

Of course smaller simpler bugs will be fixed faster.

It doesn't mean that the guy who works on those things is equally capable of fixing persistence in the same amount of time does it now?

Seriously people.

I want persistence fixed just as bad as you, but apply a little logic before you insult the developers maybe.

Whilst I agree with some of this (and if people are genuinely insulting the developers it won't get anything fixed quicker), telling everyone to apply logic is a little insulting to us too, chap. These forums are a place for people to ask, as is their absolute right, where things are, what's being developed, why are things being promised and why aren't promises being followed through. That is the point of this forum. And, regardless of your own personal opinion on the tardiness, delays, promises, breakages, wipes and all manner of slow-downs, the vast majority of us here are normal every day people with more than two brain-cells. We've already figured out that there are different devs for different areas, and that some bugs do indeed take more time to fix than others. We are also, with the exception of you perhaps, utterly tired of the crashes, wipes, roll-backs, fresh glitches, new breakages, and constant promises for progress. It's your right to be ok with the pace of change. It's also our right to be annoyed at the pace of change. 

Also, i can't see anyone insulting the developers? I can see a lot of angry people, but that's not their fault!

Edited by robotstar
Added the last sentence.
  • Haha 1

Just now, robotstar said:

Whilst I agree with some of this (and if people are genuinely insulting the developers it won't get anything fixed quicker), telling everyone to apply logic is a little insulting to us too, chap. These forums are a place for people to ask, as is their absolute right, where things are, what's being developed, why are things being promised and why aren't promises being followed through. That is the point of this forum. And, regardless of your own personal opinion on the tardiness, delays, promises, breakages, wipes and all manner of slow-downs, the vast majority of us here are normal every day people with more than two brain-cells. We've already figured out that there are different devs for different areas, and that some bugs do indeed take more time to fix than others. We are also, with the exception of you perhaps, utterly tired of the crashes, wipes, roll-backs, fresh glitches, new breakages, and constant promises for progress. It's your right to be ok with the pace of change. It's also our right to be annoyed at the pace of change. 

I've seen things.

I understand this process better than the VAST majority.

I have patience and perspective.

I never saw anywhere that they promised persistence fixed in Experimental...... which of course gets wiped anyway right?

I think you're just trying to troll basically, and I'm not biting.

Anyway, if you didn't do what I described in my initial post, it wasn't intended for you.

Don't try to defend entitled ignorant whiners....

3 minutes ago, robotstar said:

We are also, with the exception of you perhaps, utterly tired of the crashes, wipes, roll-backs, fresh glitches, new breakages, and constant promises for progress.

^And this?

Really?

You realize this is still DayZ, right?

lool

• Beans 1

Well I see we are playing whack a mole.  Fixe one thing and something else breaks.  Is it supposed to be that you open the barrel to see inside?  I did this then I had a bug when nothing else would show up in the local vicinity bare when in inventory:-(.  Also why do I have to always set up my key bindings before starting the game?  On the plus side it is very smooth graphicly at the moment.

• Beans 1

3 minutes ago, Fing said:

I did this then I had a bug when nothing else would show up in the local vicinity bare when in inventory:-(

tried scrolling up?

when using vicinity objects with a large inventory (eg. tents), and you scroll down, the view stays scrolled down even when the object is out of range.

• Beans 1

2 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I've seen things.

I understand this process better than the VAST majority.

I have patience and perspective.

I never saw anywhere that they promised persistence fixed in Experimental...... which of course gets wiped anyway right?

I think you're just trying to troll basically, and I'm not biting.

Anyway, if you didn't do what I described in my initial post, it wasn't intended for you.

Don't try to defend entitled ignorant whiners....

^And this?

Really?

You realize this is still DayZ, right?

lool

There is nothing even remotely troll-y about my message. i didn't even use the word "lol". I'd suggest that your self-sanctimonious "I understand this process better than the VAST majority" is more insulting than anyone saying "Why is my game breaking here now?"

If you're not biting stop replying. I'm with the VAST majority of annoyed people on this one. And I say this from a position of patience and perspective. Yours isn't the only opinion, and it certainly isn't the correct one. It's just one opinion. So let other people have theirs, eh?

• Beans 1

7 minutes ago, robotstar said:

There is nothing even remotely troll-y about my message. i didn't even use the word "lol". I'd suggest that your self-sanctimonious "I understand this process better than the VAST majority" is more insulting than anyone saying "Why is my game breaking here now?"

If you're not biting stop replying. I'm with the VAST majority of annoyed people on this one. And I say this from a position of patience and perspective. Yours isn't the only opinion, and it certainly isn't the correct one. It's just one opinion. So let other people have theirs, eh?

Right.

So my asking people to be less abusive to the devs is "incorrect"?

They aren't saying "why is my game breaking now?".

They said, "why you fix chimney not persistence, you're garbage!".

I've suffered through so much of this process to help bring you to this point, I deserve to take a sanctimonious stance any time I please.

When you add things in game dev, you break things in any number of places.

Right, man? Right? I mean, that's correct isn't it? Please tell me I'm wrong there?

You know this, others testing should also know this already.

My voice is at least equally valid, and likely better informed.

Someone should try to tamp down the ineffectual rabble.

Do you think they are not aware of the problems??? ??? ???

Amaze balls.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
Experimental: If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

2 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Right.

So my asking people to be less abusive to the devs is "incorrect"?

They aren't saying "why is my game breaking now?".

They said, "why you fix chimney not persistence, you're garbage!".

I've suffered through so much of this process to help bring you to this point, I deserve to take a sanctimonious stance any time I please.

When you add things in game dev, you break things in any number of places.

Right, man? Right? I mean, that's correct isn't it? Please tell me I'm wrong there?

You know this, others testing should also know this already.

My voice is at least equally valid, and likely better informed.

Someone should try to tamp down the ineffectual rabble.

Do you think they are not aware of the problems??? ??? ???

Amaze balls.

Eurgh... Everyone, stop everything. BioHaze knows more than you. If you're sitting in Bohemia's office then you're better informed. Otherwise, you're like the rest of us. And I couldn't give two hoots that people are annoyed, with valid reasons or not. There is a systemic problem which has caused the backlash and animosity, and your high and mighty nonsense does nothing but fuel the fire.  So step down off the throne you think you're sitting on. And with that, I'll stop my replies. You can have the last word. I'm pretty sure you'll want it.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

Just now, robotstar said:

You can have the last word. I'm pretty sure you'll want it.

Asparagus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/21/2018 at 4:27 PM, DayZ Broken said:

Totally useless update, none of the things listed above it's worth it…

On 11/21/2018 at 3:50 PM, Sy8282 said:

booooo no fix for persistence, no one cares if smoke goes out the chimney, they care that the "Main Feature" that got players coming back is pointless when it doesnt save 

Pretty insulting if you ask me.

Problems so far: 

• Combat scope doesn't work on M4/UMP.  (Works in hand as a scope, no dot if no batt. But not on gun)
  • Magazines seems stuck on M4/AKMm you have to switch to another mag to reload/refill it.
  • Torches can't be lit? (6x rags + Stick)(Well it was damp or wet, so was the matches but a campfire could be lit.)
  • The damn antenna on the small mil. camp North of NWAF is literally a death trap. I lagged outside, fell to my death but landed midway on a crossbar so i survived somehow...
  • Gun fire sounds is bugged. I hear the first couple of shots but then they dissappear completly..  But the Z's doesnt seem to hear shots now anyway. (They did in the stress tests?)
  • * M4 Rail cannot be attached since the plastic rail won't come off. 

Question:

Can you tape two Stanags together yet? Standard Mags and Duct tape it is in, so is the dual Stanag ingame model.

Suggestion:

Improvised pipe bomb:

Lead pipe + Hacksaw = Pipe pieces

Full stack of any bullets + Pipe Pieces = Pipe bomb ( No fuse)

Pipe bomb (No fuse) + Rags or Rope = Pipe bomb.

Light with match, then kaboom baby. 

Edited = *

Edited by dallebull
  • Beans 3