ImpulZ

Experimental Update 0.63.149525

Hello Survivors,

We have a new update with fixes for you on the Experimental branch.

Please keep in mind that Experimental updates are not available for server files or workshop tools yet. Those will be updated with the Stable release of the patch.

If you are experiencing a compile error, please go to the DayZ folder in your documents and delete the XML files you find there.

Patchnotes:

ADDED:

• Added: Reworked vehicle physics
  • Added: Improvements to vehicles simulation
  • Added: Minor improvement to IK poses
  • Added: Minor improvements to heavy hit animations
  • Added: Animations for drop item in different stances
  • Added: Upon reconnect items with changed size (design tweaks) are now dropped on the ground if not enough space in the inventory

FIXED:

• Fixed: Invisible items after being dropped during gestures
  • Fixed: VOIP directional sounds not working properly on 5.1 and 7.1 setups
  • Fixed: Character falling from tilted ladders
  • Fixed: Infected getting stuck in crouch animation
  • Fixed: Engines not shutting down after being destroyed
  • Fixed: Multitude of environmental issues (missing collisions, sudden LOD changes, models adjustments)
  • Fixed: Various client/server errors related to in-game actions
  • Fixed: Tachometer (rpm gauge) displayed incorrectly while gear in neutral position
  • Fixed: Missing cooking sounds
  • Fixed: Smoke from indoor fireplace not escaping through chimney
  • Fixed: Restrained character not dying after disconnecting

TWEAKED:

• Tweaked: Vehicles sounds
  • Tweaked: Ambient sounds
  • Tweaked: Sounds of jammed weapons
  • Tweaked: Sound of eating pills action
  • Tweaked: Changes to input system (not yet ready)
  • Tweaked: Changes to chem-light models when activated
  • Like 1
  • Beans 8

Hello!
Tell me, fixed disappeared buildings, barrels, tents, and the like after the fall or restart of the server?
I did not see this in the update. =(

Edited by ValkinDed
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, ValkinDed said:

Hello!
Tell me, fixed disappeared buildings, barrels, tents, and the like after the fall or restart of the server?

Yes, please do tell us!

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

I dont see any "persistence fixes" there sadly :(.

Hope they tweaked night tho.

• Sad 1

Eugen mentioned yesterday in Pressing Issues #2 that the persistence fix system should be applied after the next Stable Update, so I wanna believe that is one of these things they just don't mention in patch notes...?

3 minutes ago, lijazos said:

Eugen mentioned yesterday in Pressing Issues #2 that the persistence fix system should be applied after the next Stable Update, so I wanna believe that is one of these things they just don't mention in patch notes...?

this is a experimental patch, no stable how  he say, may be the patch is coming after this hit stable :( 

gunsound fixed for me, anyone have still the problem?

now you can drop stuff with G

Edited by radamantyz

FIXED : Escape button  on offline mode  missions 

Thanks for that  saves loads of messing

• Like 1

I am getting this error while starting DayZ. When I click any button client stuck and never continue to main menu. Checked all files from Steam, no errors.

Script-Error.png

2 minutes ago, Zom_ said:

I am getting this error while starting DayZ. When I click any button client stuck and never continue to main menu. Checked all files from Steam, no errors.

Script-Error.png

"If you are experiencing a compile error, please go to the DayZ folder in your documents and delete the XML files you find there."

New Bugs:

- heavy attack only 

- Items locked in hands - reloging needed

-Barrel taking animation bugged

Edited by whatteverr

12 minutes ago, radamantyz said:

"If you are experiencing a compile error, please go to the DayZ folder in your documents and delete the XML files you find there."

Thanks, that helped!

• Beans 1

Why it is raining on all of the experimental servers? Tried to join 4 different servers - same story

Just now, Zom_ said:

Why it is raining on all of the experimental servers? Tried to join 4 different servers - same story

bad luck i try 5 servers and no rain

booooo no fix for persistence, no one cares if smoke goes out the chimney, they care that the "Main Feature" that got players coming back is pointless when it doesnt save 

• Thanks 1

Okay, Are there any changes to the night lighting in this patch? I think I see no improvement. Still very difficult to move and discover something at night. There is also no moon in the night sky. And final annoying thing is the "noise" post process effect, that really straining the eye in the darkness.

Edited by LuckyHunter48

Also, after the rotation of the character in the main menu, the animation starting cut's off and the character starts to twitch "nervously" and clip his eyes.

Listen, we appreciate your hard work on all the different construction zones.

BUT you need to fix those persistence problems. 
Bases are what people came back for and if they keep disappearing, we won't be playing the game.

• Beans 1

Hi I want to ask if somebody has got a same problem or if know some way out from this problem...

My PC:  

i5 - 7600k

16Gb ddr4 

GTX 1050Ti 4Gb

I think my PC is not so low but normal and I cannot set analyzing to high or all set in option to high because  in towns, forests  ... dont speak about school building, I have  hard FPS drops. If I play 0,63 before beta on stable update everything is okey and game   run normal around 120 FPS on high details with high antialising but now, when everywhere is too much items and other stuff  towns and  locations like school and forests are so  bad ... can somebody help me  what I can do or what I do wrong ? Thx I hope if DayZ come out  I dont need top high PC setup like  streamers to play my  game normal .. nice day to all and thx for helps