Sign in to follow this  
exacomvm

Few suggestions for Beta

Hey all, not sure if its WIP/already suggested or fixed. 

1) Base building seems oversimulated, also seems like without vehicle it's nearly impossible to build something and takes lots of time even on Offline Dev Mod where u can spawn everything you need. 
There should be premade "Blueprints" option, for example you should be able to choose to craft a fence, tower etc once you have all parts in place instead of building it from scratch ( Something close to Fallout 4 ), but building from scratch should be still an option for more customization.
2) Item name HUD. 
The HUD window over vehicles/objects makes no sense, it should be removed once lets say fence is built also completely removed from the vehicles, it's been annoying to drive and see that HUD window floating on the screen. 
3) Visuals/Other
I think it's time to add vaulting/peeking/multiple poses like in arma.
The graphics also could be remastered - get rid of that 128x128 textures and implement proper high res PBR shading especially on props/buildings. You were the kings of graphical realism, but now after some games it looks like im playing 2010 game ( well, atleast SCUM didn't beat you on that yet ). 
It's not my business, but you've made like extra 15-30millions $ from Xbox release, i think its more than enough to polish the game to perfection in no time. ( damn even 1million is enough, i bet i could find someone to model+texture all the environment buildings and props for like 5000$ in like 3-5months ). 

Edited by exacomvm