Sign in to follow this  
Buakaw

With many infected, the game becomes challenging and great fun. Pictures inside.

As soon as I spawned, I had to sneak aorund (as in, literally crouch by infected to not get spotted) or run away most of the time. Forgot to take pictures of that phase, but here goes.

https://imgur.com/a/pGy

Edited by Buakaw
  • Beans 1

Problem is they are only a threat if you shoot.  If not they are horrible at spotting you and you can just run inside a building. Atm their pathing is so bad that they seam to get stuck on any object in the way. 

Its way to easy to get away. I want players to end up in panic situations where they have to use their guns. That way you need your weapons for other stuff then PVP. 

• Beans 1

the pathing is bad yes, the spotting is fine. if you sprint within ~20m of one you will aggro him and consequently all others around, at which point you will have to run away or shoot.

Fear not. The zombies will eventually be coded properly...wait shit...didn't I say this 3 years ago?

• Beans 3

22 minutes ago, DeatHTaX said:

Fear not. The zombies will eventually be coded properly...wait shit...didn't I say this 3 years ago?

Well they have 1 month. Or atleast if they wan the game not look too bad on release.
Plenty of bugs that also needs fixing...

I also wonder, seams like the Zombies deal very little actual damage now. I think its good you don't start bleeding 50% of the time like before. But so far I haven't really sufferd any major damage from them. 
So there has been no real risk taking on a couple of em in melee.

10 hours ago, Evilsausage said:

Well they have 1 month. Or atleast if they wan the game not look too bad on release.
Plenty of bugs that also needs fixing...

I also wonder, seams like the Zombies deal very little actual damage now. I think its good you don't start bleeding 50% of the time like before. But so far I haven't really sufferd any major damage from them. 
So there has been no real risk taking on a couple of em in melee.

Well, wrong. If you face 3 or more at once, it only takes them about 3 simultaneous swings to kill you. They may stunlock you (pretty annoying "feature" with the animations) and one hit deals 10% of your HP according to Wobo, which seems to check out from my suicides to infected.

Not to mention instead of giving you a little annoying bleed they just straight up damage your clothes with each hit, more often than not a single hit degraded my clothing by one state.

Edited by Buakaw

Zombies definitely need a buff . The experience with them is disillusioning at best , it seems like they have gone on a roller coaster ride of good and bad . They are now good because : A) there’s a good bit of them now which is fun B) they are varied and hAve loot C) many different models of zombies D) they spot brighter colors now I think 

But the bad : A) they only spot bright colors or gun shots from afar B) they take too long to kill you C) you don’t get white screen anymore , making it easier as well .

• Beans 1

Seems they agro more easily the last couple of days. Agro one, and it causes others to become alert as well. I just had an experience where one chased me into a building. Before I knew it, there were six at the door. 

Had to shoot my way out... then, a straggler, annoyingly pinned me against a fence whacking the crap out of me for a few seconds. 

Was a pretty cool encounter actually. I would have expected to have taken more damage though. All that happened was my pants got ruined. I should have been lucky to have escaped with my life, or without some disease or serious wounds.

Like how alerting one brings others (even without gun play). Dislike how puny their hits are / the lack of lasting damage that needs medical attention.