gokitty1199

Can no longer bring up the menu in offline dayz

i can no longer press esc in offline variation of dayz to bring up the restart/exit options? esc works when i have the inventory open but i cannot get my game to restart. this randomly happened yesterday on both experimental and stable. this is making it take very long to test scripts as I have to restart the game each time.

Edited by gokitty1199
  • Beans 1

Yeah I tried using it to figure out this silly keybinding system (for some reason half the keys don't work once rebound) and noticed I can not access any of the menus in the off line mode.

28 minutes ago, Bril01 said:

Yeah I tried using it to figure out this silly keybinding system (for some reason half the keys don't work once rebound) and noticed I can not access any of the menus in the off line mode.

its an annoying issue lol.

They really need to add to the disclaimer to not touch the in-game keybindings for it will have catastrophic consequences  

1 hour ago, Guy Smiley said:

They really need to add to the disclaimer to not touch the in-game keybindings for it will have catastrophic consequences  

the thing is though, i never changed any keybinds. this literally happened after i shutdown the game and loaded it the next day. ill try resetting the config and see if anything changes

Edit: just deleted profiles and still have the issue.

Edited by gokitty1199

Just now, gokitty1199 said:

the thing is though, i never changed any keybinds. this literally happened after i shutdown the game and loaded it the next day

Don't know what to tell ya.  I have not experienced this and the only thing that comes to mind is people changing keybindings.  Put it in the feedback tracker or whatever it is they are using now I guess

Offline mode isn’t priority atm, we got up to date updates waiting to be fixed, sucks I know but if ur needing a working offline to test mods n scripts only thing I can think of is reverting windows to a week ago so you get the dayz version that was working with it