RaptorM60

Xbox Development Briefing - November 16, 2018

4 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

No one in here seems to have bought it on sale or recently so I think you're over stating this a tad, surely they'd be in here going mad if they did....

I have friends who purchased for two reasons. Discount black friday sale and news about an update. Just because they're not in here, doesn't mean they don't exist.

1 minute ago, Man Parts 241 said:

I have friends who purchased for two reasons. Discount black friday sale and news about an update. Just because they're not in here, doesn't mean they don't exist.

My friend is also the head of Bohemia and he reckons it's 50/50 if it gets done today, just because he's not in here, doesn't mean he doesn't exist. 

Edited by Photek76
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

announced for today ??

<< if nothing goes wrong during internal testing, we'll be releasing a big Game Preview update on Thursday,  We're announcing this with a little bit of a warning since there are quite a few things that can still break the build, but  HOPEFULLY , we should be all good,  and ready to release .. >>

there you are, dude - is that easier to READ now ?

seems now you will have to wait a couple more days? - like the guy said out straight and up front

[really doesn't sound much like a hard sales pitch to me, right? and I've seen a few, I swear]

Stay with dem shades on.

2 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

My friend is also the head of Bohemia and he reckons it's 50/50 if it gets done today, just because he's not in here, doesn't mean he doesn't exist. 

And Microsoft might still have to approve updates build.... I know a few other previews had issues with microsoft

Just now, Man Parts 241 said:

Stay with dem shades on.

I think you're the one who needs glasses man. 

1 minute ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Just because they're not in here, doesn't mean they don't exist.

And just because they don't exist, doesn't mean they're not here.
Lets give ourselves a break, OK? Lot's of folk bought all kinds of stuff in the black Friday sale. I bought a .. well, like who cares what I bought ?  .. bloody thing weighs 45 kilos

• Haha 1

Just now, pilgrim* said:

Lets give ourselves a break, OK? Lot's of folk bought all kinds of stuff in the black Friday sale. I bought a .. well, like who cares what I bought ?  .. bloody thing weighs 45 kilos

I got Kingdom Come Deliverance and Nier Automata in Xbox BF Sale. 

• Beans 1

Ummm...it's a BETA, just release it. It's not like we don't know it will be full of bugs and random crashes.

Release

1 minute ago, pilgrim* said:

It wasn't a giant turkey was it? 

• Haha 1

"You don't get a date and then blah blah." They told all of us that there was a chance of it not happening. If you held onto your hopes THAT high, it's your own fault that you're so upset. Quit your crying, and be glad that it finally hit xbox..

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

It wasn't a giant turkey was it? 

na, I think it's pretty good value for money, actually.. (for this planet). Could turn out to be a turkey, difficult to say right now.

Edited by pilgrim*
( I like this planet I want to stay here )

10 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Ummm...it's a BETA, just release it. It's not like we don't know it will be full of bugs and random crashes.

Release

Exactly at least give us something 

Dear Devs

Really enjoying playing this game. I'm disappointed the update isn't landing today but appreciate its just not ready and better safe than sorry and delighted with all the communication you are giving us.

Enjoy weekend and hopefully be back online next week as with news of the wipe my current character got killed purging and it's  not really feasible to go back until post update wipe

Just now, headcase said:

Hey guys is the update come out today 

RUN, RUN AWAY NOW! 

My God Everybody's such cry babies !!! Go Play something else at the moment !!! Give them some time....we dont want a broken update....wow loll

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

3 minutes ago, magiknesquikQc said:

My God Everybody's such cry babies !!! Go Play something else at the moment !!! Give them some time....we dont want a broken update....wow loll

The whole game is broken. So I am quite alright with a broken update.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dopplerman said:

The whole game is broken. So I am quite alright with a broken update.

In what sense is the game broken? Does it not currently work on your machine? 

What I don’t fully understand was that it’s prospective release was today, yet it’s a national holiday here in the U.S.  Who would even be at work to certify from Microsoft’s perspective?  I’m not privy to all information, but I’m going off this nations history and common sense.  Maybe they have some employees outsourced to North Korea?  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

In what sense is the game broken? Does it not currently work on your machine? 

Hit reg ain't broken? That alone breaks the game.

1 hour ago, KingChipTv OnTwitch said:

READ KID IT SAID "IF STABLE" Which means not confirmed to be released u idiot

What about me saying that it would have been a smaller let-down if we were told this yesterday dont you understand?

You clearly have some problems.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Theres still a chance it could still be released right? Not sure wether to play or not because I dont want to spend hours running and looting just for the update to come out and have my charaer reset.

15 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Hit reg ain't broken? That alone breaks the game.

I wasn't asking you, but seeing how you felt the need to answer for him, I don't have any Probs with hit reg. I seem to die when shot and people die when I shoot them. 

• Haha 1