Tarrin

Getting sticks from bushes without sharpened items

The game is based on logic  of real world - it is known.

But the survivors cant break stick without knife/axe etc. Why? I don`t understand.

It would be nice have this ability. Ok, without gloves you can damage your hands and have a lot of time to do this. With gloves you damage gloves.

Edited by Tarrin

Hmm.. you run in the forest... and a wall of "action pop-ups" flashing up.

It would be better if you could craft "1 Stick" / "2 Sticks" / "3 Sticks *" with almost any tool. * = Depending on the logic or efficiency of the tool.

6 hours ago, Tarrin said:

The game is based on logic  of real world - it is known.

But the survivors cant break stick without knife/axe etc. Why? I don`t understand.

It would be nice have this ability. Ok, without gloves you can damage your hands and have a lot of time to do this. With gloves you damage gloves.

in.62 you can search the ground for sticks in the woods with out tools .
but i don't know if it's in .63 or not.
if it is then it's a none issue.

17 hours ago, Sqeezorz said:

Hmm.. you run in the forest... and a wall of "action pop-ups" flashing up.

It isn`t a problem. On/Off setting

12 hours ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

in.62 you can search the ground for sticks in the woods with out tools .
but i don't know if it's in .63 or not.
if it is then it's a none issue.

Nope. In 0.63 you can`t

• Beans 1

Ya kind of mind boggling how .63 became much less user intuitive than .62 - and it also became much less realistic with no sticks on forest floor , rocks being super rare (like wtf ? Knives are everywhere but hey let’s make rock knives SUPER FUCKING RARE) and all the real weapon names changed to some silly shit . 

Get back on track dayz , we get that you needed a break from the real work but now the vacation is over and we need you to get back to work . And please don’t let the interns take this one again . 

Edited by PandahFistophacleezeSykes

On 2018-11-17 at 1:17 PM, Tarrin said:

It isn`t a problem. On/Off setting

Nope. In 0.63 you can`t

True, but as with small stones and fruit you can actually find sticks spawned on the ground. I've found sticks that way a few times, fist time I thought someone had dumped them there and was totally freaked out, since I was in the middle of nowhere and thought I was alone.

Anyhow, the ground-spawning sticks are too rare to rely on, but they do exist. Should spawn more often to make a difference, but since that would probably affect server performance it might be better to just re-implement the possibility to search for them?