ExTremZ

Dayz next update with Mouse and keyboard support?

Like the title says I'm just asking if the next update have the new Mouse and Keyboard support?
On the blog post from Major Nelson write that DayZ will have on few days the new Mouse and keyboard support

I'm sorry but I don't think so (I hope I'm wrong!)

I quote Major Nelson's post here:

"Fortnite’s support for keyboard and mouse launches alongside previously announced Warframe via today’s update, with Bomber Crew, Deep Rock Galactic, Strange Brigade, Vermintide 2, War Thunder and X-Morph Defense adding support in November, and Children of Morta, DayZ, Minion Master, Moonlighter, Vigor, Warface, and Wargroove adding support in the future."

Fortnite and Warframe are ready, then a bunch of titles will be updated in November and the last couple of games will be ready in the future (dayz is in the last group: future support)

Hope it helps!

Xbox dev blog has dropped awhile ago on the forum. M&K Support is being worked on but no date & no mention of seperate servers so expect to get owned by any M&K user if your using a controller lol. Absolute joke 

Edited by TheYetiBum

1 hour ago, TheYetiBum said:

Xbox dev blog has dropped awhile ago on the forum. M&K Support is being worked on but no date & no mention of seperate servers so expect to get owned by any M&K user if your using a controller lol. Absolute joke 

I guess you're following the thread on that subject so you've probably seen already but it looks like they're going to keep them separate, so looks like good news. 

• Beans 1

21 hours ago, TheYetiBum said:

Considering that all of that is just speculations (about mixed servers), then the criticism seems extremely far fetched...

Edited by Jonas Levin

Better be separate or I’m out unfortunately.  That would break the game for me.  Here’s hoping!