felixdoni

I just don't have any words left.

I just don't know what to say. 

But I know:

Dear DayZ Developer Team.

I learned about DayZ after playing the DayZ Mod in Arma when I was 13 or so and in high school. Meanwhile I'm going to college and study aerospace engineering.

I loved the mod (and the mods of the mod, eg. Overpoch, Origins, Epoch) and a standalone game was just what me and my friends wished for all along.

I always defended DayZ and you, the developers. No matter what happened, no matter the lies or broken promises or missed deadlines.

A L W A Y S. 

No matter if Youtube, Facebook, Twitter or other platforms.

I just loved the concept of surviving in a world similar to ours and being alone or with my best buddies.

In conclusion I got very excited about the BETA and happily started playing it.

Player movement, inertia, gun play. Zombie ragdoll. All feels great.

Especially shooting them in the knee and them dropping to the ground.

Why is this not possible with players though?

I always thought that this should be a hardcore survival simulator.

But you don't have to define simulator in a new way.

Some stuff is just not so realistic:

- Freezing to death when running in rain for 10-20 minutes, like we were in Alaska or some shit

- Refill cars every 5-10 kilometers, yea, fuel consumption done right

- No fractures, you can't get players down with a shot to their feet or knees

- I also can't remember helmets protecting the face of people. Two-three shots to the face for a headshot. a m a z i n g

- Please hire or ask some dudes from Dying Light to teach you how to make zombie combat

- Please contact HAVOK to make your physics for items and everything else

And damn is this a buggy mess. I know we're in beta and you focus only on bugfixing now. 

But these things worked before.

Found a tent, deployed in the forest and started collecting stuff for a base, because basebuilding was finally in the game, after 5 years.

Just when I had nearly everything and wanted to put my last two boxes of nails inside, it disappeared. Just disappeared.

Wanted to tan some leather and craft leather stuff. Found a barrel. Couldn't start tanning process. Exit inventory - barrel and all my hard scouted and looted pelts went missing.

Started the search for a car, to experience the beloved walking simulator in a new way. 

Found a NIVA 4x4. With two wheels. Searched two days and found a wheel. 

Left it in the car and searched another two days for the fourth one, just to come back and find the car turned upside down.

A nice dude flipped it for me with his buggy V3S. In exchange for the two wheels. 

So after a LONG time I was finally able to drive that god damn Lada Niva.

Drove through numerous industrial areas, refilling the car every 5-10 kilometers. Because in real life the Niva also has a consumption of 12l/10km. YEP REAL HARDCORE SURVIVAL SIMULATOR. For cars.

My car was packed with crap for basebuilding.

So what is the logical conclusion of that?

Right, the car just won't work anymore, although it always got its oil refilled, water for the radiator, while all the other parts remained "pristine" and the car never got a single scratch.

Sometimes I can't open my inventory, the other time I can't craft stuff. The other moment after I chop down a bush/tree the loud sound of it falling down plays on repeat, scaring the shit out of me.

In the last two weeks or so I spent like 120 hours playing this game with my friends, experiencing all this game-breaking bugs, still had some fun.

But if my ecxitement for the 1.0 was a status icon, it would be dropping quickly. With THREE arrows. To RED.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Beans 2

8 minutes ago, felixdoni said:

But I know:

Dear DayZ Developer Team.

I learned about DayZ after playing the DayZ Mod in Arma when I was 13 or so and in high school. Meanwhile I'm going to college and study aerospace engineering.

I loved the mod (and the mods of the mod, eg. Overpoch, Origins, Epoch) and a standalone game was just what me and my friends wished for all along.

I always defended DayZ and you, the developers. No matter what happened, no matter the lies or broken promises or missed deadlines.

A L W A Y S. 

No matter if Youtube, Facebook, Twitter or other platforms.

I just loved the concept of surviving in a world similar to ours and being alone or with my best buddies.

In conclusion I got very excited about the BETA and happily started playing it.

Player movement, inertia, gun play. Zombie ragdoll. All feels great.

Especially shooting them in the knee and them dropping to the ground.

Why is this not possible with players though?

I always thought that this should be a hardcore survival simulator.

But you don't have to define simulator in a new way.

Some stuff is just not so realistic:

- Freezing to death when running in rain for 10-20 minutes, like we were in Alaska or some shit

- Refill cars every 5-10 kilometers, yea, fuel consumption done right

- No fractures, you can't get players down with a shot to their feet or knees

- I also can't remember helmets protecting the face of people. Two-three shots to the face for a headshot. a m a z i n g

- Please hire or ask some dudes from Dying Light to teach you how to make zombie combat

- Please contact HAVOK to make your physics for items and everything else

And damn is this a buggy mess. I know we're in beta and you focus only on bugfixing now. 

Found a tent, deployed in the forest and started collecting stuff for a base, because basebuilding was finally in the game, after 5 years.

Just when I had nearly everything and wanted to put my last two boxes of nails inside, it disappeared. Just disappeared.

Wanted to tan some leather and craft leather stuff. Found a barrel. Couldn't start tanning process. Exit inventory - barrel and all my hard scouted and looted pelts went missing.

Started the search for a car, to experience the beloved walking simulator in a new way. 

Found a NIVA 4x4. With two wheels. Searched two days and found a wheel. 

Left it in the car and searched another two days for the fourth one, just to come back and find the car turned upside down.

A nice dude flipped it for me with his buggy V3S. In exchange for the two wheels. 

So after a LONG time I was finally able to drive that god damn Lada Niva.

Drove through numerous industrial areas, refilling the car every 5-10 kilometers. Because in real life the Niva also has a consumption of 12l/10km. YEP REAL HARDCORE SURVIVAL SIMULATOR. For cars.

My car was packed with crap for basebuilding.

So what is the logical conclusion of that?

Right, the car just won't work anymore, although it always got its oil refilled, water for the radiator, while all the other parts remained "pristine" and the car never got a single scratch.

Sometimes I can't open my inventory, the other time I can't craft stuff. The other moment after I chop down a bush/tree the loud sound of it falling down plays on repeat, scaring the shit out of me.

In the last two weeks or so I spent like 120 hours playing this game with my friends, experiencing all this game-breaking bugs, still had some fun.

But if my ecxitement for the 1.0 was a status icon, it would be dropping quickly. With THREE arrows. To RED.

*applies bandages to excitement*.... *bandages bugged*

57 minutes ago, OrLox said:

*applies bandages to excitement*.... *bandages bugged*

Feels bad man. But it's true.

20181114235017_1_zpsq6kssbru.jpg
This is a player at a police station. Or should I say this is a moving torso. Fun fact the guy shot me in the head first with a pistol (I had no helmet)  but my HP only went down to Yellow and I wasn't even bleeding. After that we became friends and looted some stuff together.
10 min later the torso bug got fixed. Still...this is a buggy mess. 

This is still way to buggy to be conciderd a beta. They fix a couple of bugs but always manage to create new bugs.
This long ass stress test period of the beta that lasted like six months. Didn't they have time to do more polish then?

Edited by Evilsausage
  • Sad 1

Many things that did not work for you are things that won't be in for a while, unfortunately.

Like tanning.

If you had follow more closely you can learn what features and mechanics are coming, that hopefully will add those things back in that you want, and polish the rest.

It will likely be many more months before that happens though. :(

• Beans 2

9 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Many things that did not work for you are things that won't be in for a while, unfortunately.

Like tanning.

If you had follow more closely you can learn what features and mechanics are coming, that hopefully will add those things back in that you want, and polish the rest.

It will likely be many more months before that happens though. :(

Dude, I followed the development cycle very closely, read every status report and also I did see this: 

But, if I'm able to find garden lime, skin animals and get pelts and put the stuff in a barrel which has a "tanning" option, I think I can assume that it works. 

Still, why the fuck does my barrel and all my stuff disappear?

Guess this isn't Bugthesda and "It just works".

This is Bohemia and it just doesn't work.

Sounds like persistence is buggy again, and many other bugs not flushed out.

Again scrap dayz and shelf it. So many other games out there now. Then when you have a solid engine come back and maybe redo dayz 2.0

That's suppose to be a joke btw...

1 hour ago, PandahFistophacleezeSykes said:

Why would Helmets that don’t cover the face , protect your face ? Your logic is broken on that one . The only one that protects your face is ummm the one with the face shield ? lol 

No such thing as a face-shot, only a headshot - just the same as there's no such thing as an arm-shot, only a bodyshot.    Helmets give you some protection from from headshots.

No one ever lost an eye, in DayZ or broke an arm, or suffered a putrid wound in the groin. No one ever lost any toes dying of hypothermia, no one has ever been lungshot and suffocated/drowned in blood, no trench foot or gangrene or internal parasites .. ya know?

.. quit moaning.

• Beans 2

On 11/15/2018 at 9:19 PM, felixdoni said:

But I know:

I just don't have any words left :

.. It takes me 276 words to say it.

• Haha 4
  • Beans 2

11 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

No such thing as a face-shot, only a headshot - just the same as there's no such thing as an arm-shot, only a bodyshot.    Helmets give you some protection from from headshots.

No one ever lost an eye, in DayZ or broke an arm, or suffered a putrid wound in the groin. No one ever lost any toes dying of hypothermia, no one has ever been lungshot and suffocated/drowned in blood, no trench foot or gangrene or internal parasites .. ya know?

.. quit moaning.

From Feb 27 SR:

Let’s jump to the ongoing work being done on the new damage system and ballistics. In the dark past, the old damage system used the so-called hit points (basically plain points positioned on a body, where the distance between them and the hit impact was compared in order to determine to which hit points the relative damage should be dealt). Now, in the new damage system, we are using hit zones, which are defined by meshes. That allows us to properly depict shapes of every desired component, leading to accurate hit detection and allowing us to incorporate terminal ballistics of projectiles to calculate the proper damage that should be applied.

DayZ is an authentic game, and I’m convinced that range combat should definitely underline this direction. Hit zones obviously correspond with basic individual parts of character's body such feet, legs, hands, arms, torso, and head. There are also additional hit zones for vital organs - brain, heart, spine, lungs, and liver to deepen the representation of the character body.
elPvV1D.jpg

In real life, damage dealt by projectiles to the human body is very complicated and it’s fairly impossible to simulate it in game, so some necessary simplification is in place. Each hit zone has its own health which may or may not affect the global health of the character, as well as optional vital attributes.

A player character cannot directly die just by shooting its limbs - our goal here is to avoid unreliable situations like shooting the character 10 times to its feet in order for it to get killed. However, as projectiles' penetration leads to bleeding wounds, the character will die indirectly by bleeding out without a treatment. Also, limbs can be fractured if their health falls down to zero, leading to restriction in character movement unless treated by attaching a splint to the fractured limb, which will heal it over time.

On the other hand, damage the torso and head can lead to direct death (global health at zero), as well as indirect death by bleeding out. Vital organs have relatively low health, and destroying them leads basically to instant direct death, which opens a way to encouraging shot placement in combination with ammunition used, depending on current situation.

• Beans 1

8 hours ago, emuthreat said:

limbs can be fractured if their health falls down to zero, leading to restriction in character movement unless treated by attaching a splint to the fractured limb

..//..the ongoing work being done on the new damage system and ballistics

fracture to leg only - not ribs, scull, or arm- Has anyone ever had a fracture in DayZ that you could still walk but you couldn't lift your arm, climb a ladder or carry a weapon ? How do you know if you have been shot in the hand  or the liver ? Or in the lung?  You don't - you know damage severity by looking at Status. We don't have sucking chest woulds in DayZ do we ?

Which of the body "important" hit zones causes the most damage ?  None - they are all the same hit zone, (same shock, same damage, same bleeding) same "bandaging" - how do you know if you"v been shot in the lower spine or the heart ?  (heh), and a low gut-shot or stomach wound is the same as getting your balls shot off is the same as a bullet through the hand.. So on fact you have (1) Head, (2) Body core, (3) Rest.. = 3 hit zone values for damage calculation. = this is standard police/mil aim zones - head - upper torso - rest

[ note that the "old hit points" on the diagram were in fact "old hit zones", not "points" of course. You didn't MISS if you hit between two "points" - Superimpose the body shape on the "old hit zones/points"  diagram and you'll understand. ]

Being a Medic is not a complicated job in DayZ.

-  lower body gut, flanks ribs, groin, upper thighs hands arms legs feet all count the same "single general damage calculation" -  no one ever had their fingers shot off, broke an arm, sliced an artery, or lost a foot to frostbite.. you can bleed (always from an unknown place) or you can break a leg.. anywhere in the head counts as a headshot. 

I haven't seen any other complaints about this system. Did I miss the posts ?
Ballistics, on the other hand  .. is that still "ongoing work" ?    I notice Gews and others are very not happy with it.

Edited by pilgrim*

1 hour ago, pilgrim* said:

I haven't seen any other complaints about this system. Did I miss the posts ?
Ballistics, on the other hand  .. is that still "ongoing work" ?    I notice Gews and others are very not happy with it.

Both are WIP again.  Nobody knows how it's gonna turn out.  Lots of stuff is missing or muted for now, to work out new bugs.  I think at this stage, everything that is complained about will be considered for balancing, within reason.
Point of this is, that sickness, broken limbs and organ hit zones, and any other things of the sort are all  very new to running live, and will need to be added gradually.   Still not much use yet, in talking about what DayZ is "is".

Edited by emuthreat

7 hours ago, emuthreat said:

organ hit zones, and any other things of the sort are all  very new to running live, and will need to be added gradually

Organ hit zones are never going to be added to DayZ - this is fantasy. DayZ uses the standard cardboard cutout human target from military firing ranges, nothing more or less. simple fact, not complicated, not going to change. Let's not argue uselessly about an imaginary DayZ.

the <broken leg/shock % calculation> has been there ever since the Mod and the first days of SA.

To put things into a realistic perspective -  Right now - the BI strategic plan will move, when it has the resources [official statement 14/11/18] ) towards a working implementation of Xbox Keyboard and Xbox controller - such that 'Xbox Keyboard/Mouse' and 'Xbox Controller' players cannot play together on the same server.

So don't ever imagine you'll <one day> be clamping arteries, making incisions,  or cleaning your mate's back wounds - or adding chopped chili peppers to your curry, or peeling potatoes - or ever finding salt, surgical clamps, or blankets in the game.  I'll be AMAZED if DayZ  ever tells you what PART of your body you are bleeding to death from. - Did a mine blow off half your foot, do you have knife wound in your shoulder,  or did a machete hack off your hand ? - You have no way of knowing and never will.

Cardboard range-target :  Head, Torso, Rest.

- no problem.

r9Lrh9m.jpg

Edited by pilgrim*
xxp
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

I just don't have any words left :

.. It takes me 276 words to say it.

You're goddamn right.

• Haha 1
  • Beans 1

4 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

Organ hit zones are never going to be added to DayZ - this is fantasy. DayZ uses the standard cardboard cutout human target from military firing ranges, nothing more or less. simple fact, not complicated, not going to change. Let's not argue uselessly about an imaginary DayZ.

Organ hit zones are already being used, what's your proof that they're not, if you're going to make a claim to the contrary of a dev blog?

4 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

So don't ever imagine you'll <one day> be clamping arteries, making incisions,  or cleaning your mate's back wounds - or adding chopped chili peppers to your curry - or ever finding salt, surgical clamps, or blankets in the game.  I'll be AMAZED if DayZ  ever tells you what PART of your body you are bleeding to death from. - Did a mine blow off half your foot, do you have knife wound in your shoulder,  or did a machete hack off your hand ? - You have no way of knowing and never will.

Having separate hitboxes for vitals doesn't necessitate that those vitals be visible, or that they can be interacted with beyond "did the bullet collide with this collider?"

It seems to me like you're not understanding how simply this can be implemented, and extrapolate that the organs actually exist physically in the body so that if you were to look inside of a body, you'd see them, and they have an effect on the player's health in some complex form. No, if you wanted to think about it simply, you could think of the vitals as another special area like "headshot." (How do you think headshots are differentiated from bodyshots to begin with?)

• Beans 1

8 minutes ago, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

make a claim to the contrary of a dev blog

<gasp!>

You missed the point totally there old mate

ever heard of a Headshot in DayZ ? - different calculation to a body shot, and both those are a different calculation to a hit outside those zones.. I think we ALL KNOW that already, don't we ?? 
That's why I used 3 different colors in my illustration.
I should have used 4 colors, because the fact of leg shock calculating the % chance of broken leg has always been in the game.. right ? You could always break a leg falling off a ladder (etc).

And we know that a helmet can reduce head damage, and that the face is counted as part of the HEAD which is a single zone.
And it's great now that you won't die if your foot or your elbow is glitching out through a wall and someone shoots it.
And we know that if you are BLEEDING in the game there is NO WAY of knowing what part of your body is bleeding.

What did I get wrong ?
If you have any EXTRA information on "organ damage" , please enlighten us :  I don't see any "vitals" anywhere in the DayZ software scripts - perhaps I missed a <liver> or a <lung> or a <kneecap>, a <stomach> or <testicle> somewhere ?

If "organ hit zones" other than the standard general zones BI and Myself have indicated above - exist - please point them out and explain their differences, as you understand them. Point me to the code. Modders will be interested to know about it. 

thanx

Meanwhile - Just Asking : Do you expect a lot of ( or any ) new crafting actions, or gameplay actions, first-time new gear, materials, species, objects, or  any new for-the-first-time range of activities, to be added to DayZ over the next.. say..18 months..  ??

< No, I don't mean cars and bases. >

xxp

2 hours ago, felixdoni said:

You're goddamn right.

Respect & Double Beanz, dude.. 

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

What did I get wrong ?
If you have any EXTRA information on "organ damage" , please enlighten us :  I don't see any "vitals" anywhere in the DayZ software scripts - perhaps I missed a <liver> or a <lung> or a <kneecap>, a <stomach> or <testicle> somewhere ?

If "organ hit zones" other than the standard general zones BI and Myself have indicated above - exist - please point them out and explain their differences, as you understand them. Point me to the code. Modders will be interested to know about it. 

thanx

From gameplay.h

75 class TotalDamageResult
76 {
77  proto native float GetDamage(string zoneName, string damageType);
78 };

It's very difficult for me to give you what you want because there is no complete official documentation yet, and what you can find in the header files are prototypes/interfaces/signatures (how to call them), not implementations (what it does exactly). The "damage model" is implemented in-engine, not through scripts.

Edit: From PlayerBase.c in Scripts.pbo (Some code removed for brevity)

override void EEHitBy(TotalDamageResult damageResult, int damageType, EntityAI source, int component, string dmgZone, string ammo, vector modelPos)
{
    // ...

if( damageResult != null && damageResult.GetDamage(dmgZone, "Shock") > 0)
    {
        m_LastShockHitTime = GetGame().GetTime();
    }

//new bleeding computation
    //---------------------------------------
    if ( damageResult != null && GetBleedingManagerServer() )
    {
        float dmg = damageResult.GetDamage(dmgZone, "Blood");
        GetBleedingManagerServer().ProcessHit(dmg, component, dmgZone, ammo, modelPos);
    }

#ifdef DEVELOPER
    if(DiagMenu.GetBool(DiagMenuIDs.DM_MELEE_DEBUG_ENABLE))
    {
        Print("EEHitBy() | Charater " + GetDisplayName() + " hit by " + source.GetDisplayName() + " to " + dmgZone);
    }
    // ...
    #endif
    // ...
}

This bit of code (it's an event) clearly deals with what zone the player was hit and prints it out if debugging is enabled. But also, from DayZPlayerImplement.c

// was player killed by headshot?
if (dmgZone == "Brain")
    m_KilledByHeadshot = true;

Last edit, from Object.c

/**
\brief Obtains a list of nammes of all object's damage zones
@param list of names
*/
proto native void GetDamageZones(out TStringArray dmgZones);

There, now you can go and call that on the player in your script and print out the different damage zones. 

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Beans 3

On 11/18/2018 at 8:06 PM, Dancing.Russian.Man said:

There

Yes I noticed the "brain" hitbox equates to "headshot". I didn't find any other "organs" brought back 
(I also didn't find the damage to legs that leads to fracture, but it must be there, from way back)

I don't think we disagree, except in tone .. nothing serious.

By "brain" I take BI to mean the brain & brainstem are one single hitbox.

IRL it is very difficult to shoot someone in the head with any serious weapon and avoid penetrating this hitbox.
In the game, because the head contains ONE "vital" hitbox,  the calculation of any hit to the head MUST include  the protective headgear (helmet) whatever angle the shot is taken from.

To go back to the original question put by PandahFistophacleezeSykes (and I only meant to answer it casually -  but ".. no such thing as an armshot .. " is still  true):

Perhaps PFS could try shooting a friend from side-on, in the chin, and see if this scores "headshot kill" or "miss" or simply "rest of body, standard shock and bleeding" ??

As for the chest cavity and lower spine.. I have not heard that a (healthy) player can be dropped by a single shot through the HEART .. compared to a shot through the right lung or lower spine hitboxes - normally requiring more than one hit.   Are you sure these are not all ONE hitbox ? (- with a complex volume).

I think EmuThreat has not read the description of "old" hit calculation he posted with the diagram. The original "hit points" system MUST, as part of the hit calculation, differentiate between lower right arm, groin, upper left arm, etc during the necessary calculation of hits. It has to decide firstly WHICH hitpoint is affected (as explained by the dev).  i.e. the software works out that a hit to the "upper right arm", or the "lower left arm", or "the groin", is in THAT specific AREA and not anywhere else. All these areas mentioned have now been homogenized into one hit somewhere inside the whole body volume.

The diagram of new "hit zones" shows (perhaps wrongly)  the WHOLE body outside the special (red) hit boxes zones as ONE single zone, with no possibility of differentiation.  

Hence.. it seems to me, from experience in the game and lack of  evidence in the software
 1) Head.. 2) Chest and spine.. 3) Rest of body.

We know IRL that a shot passing through the heart is as deadly (can be more deadly, depending on calibre et.al.) than a shot passing through or lodging in the brain. - AND the developer explains this new hitbox system is NOT intended to be medically accurate. I think it is  "military target-practice standard". And I believe this is his intention, and this is my reading of his description.
But it would be interesting to see a side view of this new hitbox diagram. Then we would know if it was possible to shoot someone through the teeth without headshotting them.

Has anyone tried one-shot "drilled-through-the-HEART" kills on healthy players in DayZ ?

p.s.
1)  - I'm perfectly happy with the system as it stands, I'm not complaining in any way. I also do not expect it to change, or become more sophisticated in any way.
2) - the damage call in the last line of the script DRM quotes is surely damage to items of equipment carried by the player (or damage to an object such as a car), not damage to any particular area of the player's body. Correct me if I'm wrong.

thanx DRM

Edited by pilgrim*

I lost faith in this dev team some time ago. 

They are just so far behind what is coming out now that it's sad. I still love the game, and still have lots of fond memories, but it's usually a once or twice a month adventure for me.

you will be far less disappointed if you just stop expecting anything groundbreaking from them.

Edited by DeatHTaX
  • Sad 1

On 11/16/2018 at 9:47 AM, felixdoni said:

This is Bohemia and it just doesn't work.

tried drinking gasoline ?

1 hour ago, pilgrim* said:

tried drinking gasoline ?

Puked two times.

After that it worked flawlessly. 

Tried in real life.

Dick stuck in jerry can.

• Haha 2
  • Beans 2

About helmets and headshots, theoretically you could survive it depending on the caliber and/or angle of the bullet impact. But I think that's already too much factors to integrate into a game. The motorcycle helmet's visor is barely any protection against bullets shot at your face. Dunno how Gorka helmet with a visor is good at that. Maybe medieval helmet is the best protection in such cases :D you know, since there are no vision penalties on headgear.

Anyway, this is all just talk pretty much. It's still for the best that all the issues with suggestions are posted on the Feedback tracker since at least it can catch devs' eyes and maybe we get a solution implemented or at least a workaround. 

On 15.11.2018 at 9:19 PM, felixdoni said:

In my eyes, this is the most important content.

We had a 0.62 with a lot of content and the most worked fine. And now?

Bohemia / DayZ team promised we get Version 1.0 in 2018, now we're on December of 2018 and in my eyes the final version is not nearer than in December 2017. Why I guess that?

Look what we have:

- a long list of bugs and gameplay problems

- a long list of missing items / weapons

In my eyes, and I'm sorry to say, the DayZ Core Development (not the Graphics / Musics guys) is doing a really bad job. They put some items in the game which are working just a half. For example, you can put a barrel in a car/tent but don't get it out. How can this happen? Does this  guys not test before releasing that? Seems.

How can it be, that I'm not hearing my own shots? Why does this bug will be released in a "stable" beta version? Sorry, but at least the Lead Programmer must say "STOP", "We can't do that". But no, there's nobody in the DayZ Development that says "Stop" or anything else. It's goes in stable branch and we players should be beta-testers and do a "bug reporting". Are they crazy? Do they really need us to find such failures. Really, there's something wrong in the development.

• Sad 1