ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149464

1 minute ago, mrwolv said:

i got it fixed i have my server up and running now so thanks @dayz

You got what fixed? The patch is only on experimental, so it is not available to any servers yet.

Just now, kmiles1990 said:

You got what fixed? The patch is only on experimental, so it is not available to any servers yet.

yes i know but i have managed to get my server running very simple fix ;)

2 hours ago, mrwolv said:

yes i know but i have managed to get my server running very simple fix ;)

What was the fix if you dont mind me asking?

Do we think they will push this experimental update to stable by tomorrow? Server owners need this ASAP.

If you opt out of the Beta program on the client side it allows you to play the version from yesterday. So the fix is on client side opting out of beta that I have found to play on my server.

1 hour ago, Zachariah138 said:

What was the fix if you dont mind me asking?

serverDZ.c then set

forceSameBuild = 0;

yes wood piles are sky high but playable

Can we possibly keep stable discussion to stable thread and experimental discussion to experimental thread, please??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Played for a couple of hours earlier.

First infected I tried boxing with brass knuckles and he didn't seem to take any damage.

After that, I was able to kill the infected as per normal.

Body temp seems to be more forgiving, and recovery time for warming seems sped up.

Glad to hear the bushes make sound again and the rain seemed to be a little quieter.

Food consumption due to hypothermia seemed less overwhelming.

No major crashes or bugs encountered, some freezing when engaging infected but mostly smooth otherwise.

Breathing sounds are toned down, injured sounds have been changed as well.

More new infected sounds heard, and aggro seems to be tweaked a bit too.

Found a lot of buckshot but no slugs.

Rain gear is of questionable usefulness right now but it was hard to tell. I thought maybe the patrol jacket was helping some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

6 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Glad to hear the bushes make sound again and the rain seemed to be a little quieter.

Oh .. I remember my youth, we often played in the woods ... and ran through the undergrowth ... until we noticed at home how our shoes and pants (sometimes jackets) changed from the bushes and thorns to a miserable condition (at this moment our mom are at home the Infected ^^ ok..long time ago), I've been wishing for a long time that this works in DayZ too ... watch your clothes stay in place, meaning YOU are responsible for your behavior ... you're always running across the undergrowth for no reason ... then yours Pants show you the revenge.

The Update is now live on the Stable branch. Server files and modding tools are updated and server providers are starting to patch their servers.

• Beans 2

17 hours ago, kopo79 said:

Headlight bug,light values from torch,road flare etc....diseases,coldness....then i would play with buddies.

Diseases are in, but not balanced yet.

also, i think mainly fixing BUGS is more important than having a balanced disease system

I have a question in general about patches and updates. Couse every time there is a update or patch after you have downloaded it ofc, you cant join any server. We all know that, couse the servers need to update. So my question is why does it take so long time for the servers? Is it becouse its the cheapest servers on the market or is it just that, thats the way it works..

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Holy_Support said:

I have a question in general about patches and updates. Couse every time there is a update or patch after you have downloaded it ofc, you cant join any server. We all know that, couse the servers need to update. So my question is why does it take so long time for the servers? Is it becouse its the cheapest servers on the market or is it just that, thats the way it works..

Server Owner have to restart their server to make the update. And depending of the setting, it cant take a while ( the server where i play usually restart it every 6 hours )

Also.. bug that have been brought with the patch.

Trying DayZ Offline after stable patch, i cant press escape.. and can't alt-f4.

You have to alt-tab, and kill the process externally.

And yeah, i have verified the files, resetted my setting, switched between windowed and fullscreen, nothing happen.

But the bug doesn't seems to appear at all when you play DayZ Online though. It only happen in offline mode, which is annoying when you are making script and mod. I guess it's linked to the fact that when you launch DayZ Offline, it doesn't create the welcome menu, and make the escape key not working.

Edited by FRAkira123
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FRAkira123 said:

Server Owner have to restart their server to make the update. And depending of the setting, it cant take a while ( the server where i play usually restart it every 6 hours )

Also.. bug that have been bringed with the patch.

Trying DayZ Offline after stable patch, i cant press escape.. and can't alt-f4.

You have to alt-tab, and kill the process externally.

And yeah, i have verified the files, resetted my setting, switched between windowed and fullscreen, nothing happen.

But the bug doesn't seems to appear at all when you play DayZ Online though. It only happen in offline mode, which is annoying when you are making script and mod. I guess it's linked to the fact that when you launch DayZ Offline, it doesn't create the welcome menu, and make the escape key not working.

I can understand that with the community servers, I do. But with the official servers.... I dont. It should just happen right away after a update.

Edited by Holy_Support
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gronkhou said:

Diseases are in, but not balanced yet.

also, i think mainly fixing BUGS is more important than having a balanced disease system

Maybe you are right but opinions are opinions...for me...i cant see reason to play this game without enviromental challenges

23 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

FIXES

• Fixed: loot spawning underground in castles

I hop you guys know that Land_Mil_Tent_1_3 and 1_4 not spawning loot. Feedbacktracker is offline on Maintenance since 2 days, so i post it here. Love y´all. Greetz S4MT3K

When are they going to fix the night?   It's as frustrating as hell.  Also I know in real life you could not jog with the Mil tents, but it took me an hour to get to my camp and it was about 2 clicks away.  That was a long tedious walk.

Friend is getting constant BSOD blue screen of death with the 2 most recent updates. Any fixes or suggestions?

sorry for my english

1) the sounds of shots from various weapons began to disappear(you stop hearing your own shots), it started after I picked up the weapon (mosin) from the body of the killed enemy.Restarting the server solves the problem
2) after leaving the server and immediately entering it again, the character is sitting on the ground and cannot change anything in his hands. It helps to wait more than 5-10 minutes before entering.
3) m68 sight does not work even when you insert a battery into it
4) Cobra sight that works with a battery that without it.
5) Pso-1 sight does not work when a character falls on the ground (depending on different types of jackets)
6) the backlight in the Pso-1 sight does not work at night. in the daytime, it becomes duller then brighter when you try to look around you looking at the sight
7) the mr-133 shotgun began to cause less damage compared to 0.62, the enemy hit me twice in the legs, the health status became red but I survived.
8) when the enemy shot me with a shotgun from 15 meters his weapon looked up (as was seen from the eyes of my character) and not at me, but the bullets flew at me.

I think that when you release an experimental version, you need to make several servers where people would appear at once with weapons and sights to it so that you can test everything and animations and sounds and hit recording.And so that there are several ready-made sets of clothes and weapons to test everything that relates to fights.

Edited by remastyi
edit

Played for a while again. Have to say that I just love the dark nights but the light sources do need a buff. Perhaps to also reduce the night time as it can become a bit tedious after a while. But please do not nerf the actual darkness.

Version 0.63.149464

Still cant exit game tor restart in Offline mode  

After building a fence you can add a metal wire to it to upgrade it to a gate, but it doesnt work. Is this being worked on? Been down for 2 - 3 days now.

Edited by Rshoel