ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149464

Hello Survivors,

as expected there's still a number of issues popping up with the current BETA build. First and foremost we want to resolve the persistence issues, that are sometimes appearing. So especially for server owners, try to work with regular persistence backups and if you encounter persistence wipes, report with your server dumps and persistence files to our Feedback Tracker.

This Experimental patch includes:

FIXES

• Fixed: server crash tied to cooking
  • Fixed: issue which allowed for magazines to become stuck in hands/weapons and disable them
  • Fixed: fixes in inventory
  • Fixed: general map fixes and tweaks
  • Fixed: turning when heavily injured
  • Fixed: loot spawning underground in castles
  • Fixed: stability while giving blood

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: character voice samples
  • Tweaked: rain and wind ambient
  • Tweaked: distance visibility of fire

ADDED

• Added: Audio for going through bushes

KNOWN ISSUES

• guns can lose their shot-sounds for the player who uses it. Relog fixes this problem.
  • Like 1
  • Beans 12

When do you solve the problem of the disappearance of buildings after reartarts or the crash of the server?

• Beans 2

Is it moving to Stable soon after today? :)

9 minutes ago, ValkinDed said:

When do you solve the problem of the disappearance of buildings after reartarts or the crash of the server?

Are you blind? He literally acknowledges and touches it at the first line of the post. For fucks sake people, read the topic before spouting shit. Shit like this pisses me off so hard.

Question for @ImpulZ, do only community servers have this issue or also official servers? Our persistence got wiped with update 0.63.149415 (Stable). But it happened just after the update so I'm wondering if it was wiped on purpose or accidental or this bug. The server IP is: 108.61.238.224:2302, should you want to check it out.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Beans 2

4 minutes ago, FRAkira123 said:

And still no fix for the headlamp bug where the light is floating @ 1meter and 180° backward .. ?

Nope. Just logged in with my head torch on. All official servers night time. ^^ Well i can hold it in my hand with hands raised and see something. I just hope that someone sees me and shoots me.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

"Why isn't my least favorite bug fixed or mentioned in the build notes!"

This is what's ready now.

The bugs you mentioned are being worked on.

They aren't going to specifically list all pending bugs and fixes and when they will be done in every build release.

This is what's ready now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks devs!

I will likely give it a try later.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Beans 8

2 minutes ago, ValkinDed said:

First, the question was not addressed to you!
Secondly, I read every line, and every time I got tired of waiting for a solution to this problem!
In the third shut up and do not stink ...

Then go play something else!

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

as expected there's still a number of issues popping up with the current BETA build. First and foremost we want to resolve the persistence issues, that are sometimes appearing. So especially for server owners, try to work with regular persistence backups and if you encounter persistence wipes, report with your server dumps and persistence files to our Feedback Tracker.

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 2
  • Beans 2

12 minutes ago, IMT said:

Are you blind? He literally acknowledges and touches it at the first line of the post. For fucks sake people, read the topic before spouting shit. Shit like this pisses me off so hard.

Question for @ImpulZ, do only community servers have this issue or also official servers? Our persistence got wiped with update 0.63.149415 (Stable). But it happened just after the update so I'm wondering if it was wiped on purpose or accidental or this bug. The server IP is: 108.61.238.224:2302, should you want to check it out.

I lost all my tent and cars all time in the official servers, im sure the persistence issue is not only in the community servers :(

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, IMT said:

It's probably happening to official servers as well, we will check it out. :) If you experience crashes with wipes on official servers, let us know on our Feedback Tracker with time and server-IP.

• Thanks 6
  • Beans 1

12 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

It's probably happening to official servers as well, we will check it out. :) If you experience crashes with wipes on official servers, let us know on our Feedback Tracker with time and server-IP.

Thank you for adressing my question, will do next time.

• Beans 2

We really need to get the headlight bug fixed immidiately. I love night gameplay but since headlights are literally broken to the top considering that they are way above head and also literally lighting behind your head makes a night a living nightmare. Also, it'd be nice if you could increase the overall brightness of every light source in the game since they aren't that useful in the pitch black. If you're using flashlight you can see only a little bit infront of you and even that light isn't bright at all. We really need light bug fixed and brightness buffed. 

20181114184931-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 6

BROKE : Ability to escape the game and restart offline 

I think you have to replace the following lines in the \mpmissions\dayzOffline.chernarusplus\dbeconomy.xml file to "fix" the Basebuilding. (not tested yet)

<building save="0" respawn="0" load="0" init="0"/>

to

<building save="1" respawn="1" load="1" init="1"/>

Greets 

Jerome

Edited by Hi im JJ
  • Beans 2

I need to update my server... My client has done downloaded the update 149464 but server is still on 149442   :(

LOL

Edited by rbell2473
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, rbell2473 said:

I need to update my server... My client has done downloaded the update 149464 but server is still on 149442   :(

LOL

Same thing, Steam doesn't want to update server files.

Headlight bug,light values from torch,road flare etc....diseases,coldness....then i would play with buddies.

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

This Experimental patch includes:

FIXES

• Fixed: server crash tied to cooking
  • Fixed: issue which allowed for magazines to become stuck in hands/weapons and disable them
  • Fixed: fixes in inventory
  • Fixed: general map fixes and tweaks
  • Fixed: turning when heavily injured
  • Fixed: loot spawning underground in castles
  • Fixed: stability while giving blood

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: character voice samples
  • Tweaked: rain and wind ambient
  • Tweaked: distance visibility of fire

ADDED

• Added: Audio for going through bushes

Where is the server update you forgot it :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, artfulfox said:

Same thing, Steam doesn't want to update server files.

update is on experimental servers, Dayz server available in your steam is stable only. It will update while exp. build goes to stable.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Just Caused said:

We really need to get the headlight bug fixed immidiately. I love night gameplay but since headlights are literally broken to the top considering that they are way above head and also literally lighting behind your head makes a night a living nightmare. Also, it'd be nice if you could increase the overall brightness of every light source in the game since they aren't that useful in the pitch black. If you're using flashlight you can see only a little bit infront of you and even that light isn't bright at all. We really need light bug fixed and brightness buffed. 

I think night is good, but currently it is just impossible to even try to navigate. For example currently you are not even able to see the tree line or even shadows of the buildings from distance. This basically makes navigating during the night pretty much impossible.

23 minutes ago, clipartcat said:

I think night is good, but currently it is just impossible to even try to navigate. For example currently you are not even able to see the tree line or even shadows of the buildings from distance. This basically makes navigating during the night pretty much impossible.

Yeah, without a compass your totally lost in the woods at night.

• Beans 1

7 minutes ago, Arthur Dubrovka said:

Yeah, without a compass your totally lost in the woods at night.

I sometimes even found out that the compass wasn't accurate at all, like it was 45 degrees off to left from North for example.

I really really love new night, I think it's done very well. It's just that brightness of light sources need to be buffed up and area they cover. It's literally an understatement to say that flashlight can only light up 2 meters infront of you, I mean comeone... Headlights were fine until recently, now they literally light up way behind you and they are way way above your head so don't even think about going inside a house and expecting headlamp to help you. Also it's range and brightness needs to be buffed. Headlamp should be the OP of all light sources, now I'd much rather use wooden torch.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2