ImpulZ

Stable Update 0.63.149442

2 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

We are still investigating this issue, if your server is affected by this, please submit your server persistence files via our Feedback Tracker (feedback.dayz.com).

So not all servers are experiencing this issue? 

Now this? Sun through the terrain or what ever that light at the right corner is? Only when looking certain direction.

edit. anyone testing these patches at night time at all? Or is the stable new stresstest?

rkd5DUj.jpg

Edited by Seitan

52 minutes ago, Tearinitupson said:

Regarding door states, is it possible to make it so that every time you open a door it always open outwards? There is another game that does this really well, can't think of what it is at the moment (maybe PUBG). But every time you open a door it dynamically opens away from the player. This seems to always be a problem making movement awkward when entering and exiting buildings. 

This will happen post 1.0

1 hour ago, Seitan said:

Now this? Sun through the terrain or what ever that light at the right corner is? Only when looking certain direction.

edit. anyone testing these patches at night time at all? Or is the stable new stresstest?

rkd5DUj.jpg

Also experiencing this from time to time. The sun sort of burns into your screen after connecting to a server sometimes, but i couldn't make out any pattern yet.

5 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

We are still investigating this issue, if your server is affected by this, please submit your server persistence files via our Feedback Tracker (feedback.dayz.com).

Would love to send a server crash and related files to the feedback tracker, but it's under maintenance for more than 6 hours now.... any idea when that maintenance is finished?

vKktQVF.jpg

I don't know if anyone else noticed that once you refill a full canister of gasoline and you drive from i.E. Kamenka to Zeleno, shut down the engine and you try to start the engine again, the gasoline run out all of a sudden and your tank is empty.

When I let the engine run, I can drive back to Balota with the amount of gasoline I put in the tank. Also the gasoline bar that shows me the amount of gasoline doesn't seem to work properly.

EDIT: Ok, as in real life the Lada 4x4 consumes a shi*load of gasoline. I put in 4 canister and it lasts a while. So this got fixed from the last patch where you were able to drive with one canister around the map :)

Edited by Stinkenator

7 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

Nous étudions toujours ce problème. Si votre serveur est concerné, envoyez-lui les fichiers de persistance de serveur via notre outil de suivi des commentaires (feedback.dayz.com).

so we wait a patch for this ?

I liked this post...

Since Phabricator is down I will post here.

*Make rocks (small stones) rarely available most ANYWHERE.
*FIX Base Building. -Cant find where to close a gate. -Items used by one fence section sitting next another -release an OFFICIAL tutorial.(also hard to find where to close large tents window flaps-irritation!)
*Fix wet character overloaded by rain. -and clips into rain by going prone during this glitch. 
*Fix item sizes/weight -eg: lg. tent =1kg but makes you walk slow yet doesnt weigh you down per your stamina bar. -Epoxy 4 spaces? -camo net 1 space? 
-Sharpening stone should be 1 space or last four times as long.
Etc, etc, etc !
*Fix barrels-Pelts dissappear when tanning. Etc, etc
*Fix Ovens (and barrel stoves)
-ovens are not persistent, should be persistent once crafted yet destroyable.

19 hours ago, Nebulae3 said:

Will movement while looting be back before 1.0 release @ImpulZ ? I really miss it and it increase chance of survival if not in 1.0, but post launch later maybe?

Another topic it`s hard to see the stamina bar now after the latest patch - not sure if it is intended or not. 

I like the patch so far well done! ))

U mean walking while in your Inventory ?

if thats the case, i think they removed that, cuz it dosnt make sense that u can walk up a hill jogging and working in your backpack, putting shoes on etc. :D

On 11/14/2018 at 2:04 PM, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we have a new patch incoming. It will hit the Experimental servers first and arrive shortly after on Stable. Please be aware that official and community server providers might take a while to update their servers.

Incredibly buggy. I made a fire and now I have  fireplace in vicinity that follows me to everywhere.. Can't take items into hands.. tried to take something from my backpack and put it into ground because you can't put it into hands. Takes ages. Can't put it back to backpack, except after waiting for almost a minute.

Ended up taking backpack off, which I found has gotten ruined. Can't put it back to back to back (can't you wear ruined backpack, which I just took off my back?). Still that fireplace that follows me to everywhere. Btw. this is a second server I tried.

This into stable branch? Ok. When is this gonna work, when you have "re-written" engine, network code and whatever? These same things still happen from year to year. Sorry for being annoyed, but this is just unbearable to play. For me it doesn't seem really few bugs to squish "before beta", when basic things does not work.

edit:

Forgot teleporting zombies that appear through tents and this new meelee system, which btw. is just as laggy as the old one. Just different animations.

I am sorry to feel this way. I really wish I could say, wow guys you finally did it! It's working great.

Edited by clipartcat

has this to do with the disappearance of the bases and structures when the server is restarted or crashes?
because values are set to 0 with save

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>

<economy>

<dynamic save="1" respawn="1" load="1" init="1"/>

<animals save="0" respawn="1" load="0" init="1"/>

<zombies save="0" respawn="1" load="0" init="1"/>

<vehicles save="1" respawn="1" load="1" init="1"/>

<randoms save="0" respawn="1" load="0" init="0"/>

<custom save="0" respawn="0" load="0" init="0"/>

<building save="0" respawn="0" load="0" init="0"/>

<player save="1" respawn="1" load="1" init="1"/>

</economy>

EDIT: Link removed

19 hours ago, Stinkenator said:

vKktQVF.jpg

I don't know if anyone else noticed that once you refill a full canister of gasoline and you drive from i.E. Kamenka to Zeleno, shut down the engine and you try to start the engine again, the gasoline run out all of a sudden and your tank is empty.

When I let the engine run, I can drive back to Balota with the amount of gasoline I put in the tank. Also the gasoline bar that shows me the amount of gasoline doesn't seem to work properly.

EDIT: Ok, as in real life the Lada 4x4 consumes a shi*load of gasoline. I put in 4 canister and it lasts a while. So this got fixed from the last patch where you were able to drive with one canister around the map :)

Yep I noticed it, it is broken since monday patch i think, if you go to far away from the car the fuel dysapears its anoying, the solution is to have at last one full gascannister and leave the engine running if you are looting nad also the batery and the coolant levels are missing to.

On 11/12/2018 at 4:28 PM, AccidentalRob said:

3 hours ago, Steffen Vo said:

has this to do with the disappearance of the bases and structures when the server is restarted or crashes?
because values are set to 0 with save

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>

<economy>

<dynamic save="1" respawn="1" load="1" init="1"/>

<animals save="0" respawn="1" load="0" init="1"/>

<zombies save="0" respawn="1" load="0" init="1"/>

<vehicles save="1" respawn="1" load="1" init="1"/>

<randoms save="0" respawn="1" load="0" init="0"/>

<custom save="0" respawn="0" load="0" init="0"/>

<building save="0" respawn="0" load="0" init="0"/>

<player save="1" respawn="1" load="1" init="1"/>

</economy>

EDIT: Link removed

i was thinking this as well as custom sounds like it would be bases

Edited by Sy8282

On 11/14/2018 at 1:10 PM, Stinkenator said:

From what I've been able to determine, the issue here isn't that the gas is disappearing "all of a sudden"; it's that the fuel level gauge doesn't update while you're driving. It *only* updates when you get out of the vehicle, where you'll see the gauge suddenly drop.

That said, fuel consumption is currently *through the roof*; just driving from my base to the nearest gas station (a relatively short trip) consumes 25% of the tank. Carrying a jerrycan in the car is an absolute necessity at this point.

Edited by planetarian
  • Beans 1

I have an AKM on my back and an M4 in my hands. The AKM in inventory shows no mag, but visually has a mag attached. Functionally it won't fire. Nor will it allow me to either remove the visually attached mag, or attach another one. 

The M4 does not have a mag attached visually, but does in inventory. Functionally it won't fire. Nor will it allow me either to remove the mag attached inventory, or to attach another. 

Any ideas? At this rate, I'm just looking for a new gun...

Cars definitely need to be fixed ... they are currently too rare , too fragile , and too gas consuming to care about .

If you need us to test and provide proper feedback PLEASE increase the spawn rate , durability , and gas tank size of the vehicles .

Overall lots of bugs need ironing out . I hope this happens before thanksgiving .

Edited by PandahFistophacleezeSykes

Keep getting things stuck in my hands.  Relogging and relaunching work to fix it here and there, but just logged for the night after repeated attempts to get a chest holster out of my hands failed.  Also, backpack with tent and various loot disappeared on ground.  Can't move bases right now, I guess.  The rapid moving of gear from one container to another seems to stress the server too much and things just start to disappear.

On another note, got two Offroads working tonight, both wrecked due to lag/desync and general bugginess.  I do not recommend wasting any time on vehicles right now.  Not worth the effort for nearly immediate demise, regardless of any perceived convenience factors.  It's just the illusion of convenience.