Uggsen

I can't change my game version through Steam

I can't revert back to Stable Branch. I changed my settings from Steam properties but nothing changed. My game version still 0.63.149415 but I want to play version 0.63.149386. Any help?

Same happens to me, I quess we can either wait for stable servers to update or play with new characters on Experimental.

From what I understand, you can't revert back. Unfortunately you can only wait for your server host to update their files so you can join. So, much like me, you're stuck waiting for your server host (I AM LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU GAMESERVERS.COM) to come off lunch/realize/do the jobs you're paying them for.

tried validating?

if exp and stable have different versions files should be different, so it might work.

maybe restart and then validate if 1st attempt doesnt work.

4 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

tried validating?

if exp and stable have different versions files should be different, so it might work.

maybe restart and then validate if 1st attempt doesnt work.

It's not a validation issue, it's a server issue. All steam clients "IN THEORY" should have been updated to the newest version that was launched this morning. The issue is, server hosts are not updating their servers and thus we are getting bad version errors.

415 is the current stable version patch. The problem is, the official (stable branch) servers have not been updated by Gameservers dot com, yet.