Nover05

Forum Moderators

So, I am trying to post a few things about my DayZ game and the issues I am having. I have been at it for 4 days now, however today I attracted someone who has an issue with me being all over the forums. This guy -OrLok- is following me around deleating me post becuse I'm "spamming" despite the fact the only respose I got was on the threads today, he deleated when I asked him to leave me alone on the forums. I guess my real question is, when you have an issue with someone doing this, where do you go and who do you talk to? Any help would be great, thank you.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Nover05 said:

Is that the name of the boss? Do I email that name or what?

You can get in touch through his Twitter @jerryspringer 

tell him your problem he will get in touch, he takes all complaints seriously and will help anyway he can

• Thanks 1

Perfect, you were a lack of help and should go step on some legos!! Thanks again mate! Good day to you!.... boot

If your not being part of the solution here.... your part of the problem.

Edited by Nover05
  • Thanks 1

if you are having an issue with the forums i would talk to a moderator.  try orlok he is awesome at his job and im sure will be able to help you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 3

Thanks guys, that helped a lot. We were running real low on witty remarks.

For the OP: This is not the way to handle your problem. You have been asked to moderate yourself, so you have 3 (4) options.

1: Moderate yourself.

2: PM the moderator in question, and engage in the discussion with an open mind.

3: Report the moderators' message/post that the forum admin may see it.

(4: secret bonus option) Keep posting topics complaining about the forum rules and guidelines while calling out particular people, and eventually get banned.

Locked.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 3