Sign in to follow this  
ErfanKashka An

no one can see or join my server

hi

i built a server but only the one that can enter the server is me , no one else can see it , what is the problem and how can fix it ?

ty

1 hour ago, ErfanKashka An said:

hi

i built a server but only the one that can enter the server is me , no one else can see it , what is the problem and how can fix it ?

ty

You must open ports on your router (if is hosted at your home) and at Windows Firewall

1 minute ago, ErfanKashka An said:

how can i open ports in my router ? can you tell me what to do exactly ?

depends who is your isp its diffrent for everyone but you need to open ports 2302-2304 & 27017 tcp/udp on both router and computers firewall then you must add these port 2302 in your batteye and server config

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mrwolv said:

depends who is your isp its diffrent for everyone but you need to open ports 2302-2304 & 27017 tcp/udp on both router and computers firewall then you must add these port 2302 in your batteye and server config

You mean I should go through firewall and add inbound rules , right? I can do this part.but the second part that you said about adding port 2302 in my battleye and server confige, I don't know how! Please help

1 hour ago, ErfanKashka An said:

You mean I should go through firewall and add inbound rules , right? I can do this part.but the second part that you said about adding port 2302 in my battleye and server confige, I don't know how! Please help

yes inbound and outbound and router aswell and then you will be good to go and will see your server

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mrwolv said:

yes inbound and outbound and router aswell and then you will be good to go and will see your server

ok bro i add inbound and outbound

but how add 2302 port in my modem router can show me how change it :(

my modem TP-LiNK

7 minutes ago, ErfanKashka An said:

ok bro i add inbound and outbound

but how add 2302 port in my modem router can show me how change it :(

my modem TP-LiNK

in any web browser type 192.168.0.1 then login with your username and passwords and then foward the ports in servies and firewall

2 hours ago, mrwolv said:

in any web browser type 192.168.0.1 then login with your username and passwords and then foward the ports in servies and firewall

Like this ?

6lub_..png

As mrwolv said above, you also have to open the query port 27017 (which is different than the server port) in your router also.

Also, if you're not sure about your server cfg details you might want to just open udp ports 2302 through 2305 and tcp/udp ports 27015 through 27018.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, GaryWalnuts said:

As mrwolv said above, you also have to open the query port 27017 (which is different than the server port) in your router also.

Also, if you're not sure about your server cfg details you might want to just open udp ports 2302 through 2305 and tcp/udp ports 27015 through 27018.

oke

i add all this port 2302-2304 & 27017 tcp/udp on both router and computers firewall

and open DayZ Server with port 2302

but somebody does not see my server

I just see my own server. I'm on lan

i use this app Port Forward Network Utilities for check all port (2302.2304.27017)open on my pc

y4km_open_port_in_modem_.png

see

and all port in firewall

s293_open_port_in_firewall.png

and i create not pad with extensions .bat

with this cod

"G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DayZServer\DayZServer_x64.exe" -config=serverDZ.cfg -port=2302-profiles=G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DayZServer\DayZServer -dologs -adminlog -netlog -freezechek -nofilepatching -BEpath=G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\DayZServer\DayZServer\battleye -cpuCount=4

run DayZ Server w8 30sec for create server

i lunch dayz game but just see my server on lan

and nobody see my server

:(

hi guys my problem has been resolved with add port 2302 through 2305 and ports 27015 through 27018 tcp/udp in modem and  add inbound and outbound in firewall :)

thank you so much for your help ,appreciate it .  :)

• Beans 1