Tyler Tee H C

The Mosin.

Do I need a Mag to beable to load multiple rounds ? Or am I missing something I am pretty sure I can only chamber a single round at a time. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

You can load the internal Mag but it is bugged, only the first round fires!

So I only load one bullet at a time otherwise you end up with four rounds you can't fire.

Keep tapping Y and you load five rounds. I haven't had the bug where the other four don't work though, what happens exactly? 

There are two ways to load the internal Mag;

*As 'ddf' States keep tapping 'y' to fully load the internal Mag.

*Use the alt method, gun in hand, open inventory and combine using 'b'.

You'll notice that prior to firing a round you'll see this: 1(4)

Now after firing a shot the following is displayed: 0(4)

If you don't have any other ammo, say you only had five rounds, all now loaded in the Mag, you can not load the four remaining rounds into the chamber from the internal Mag.

Pressing 'y' will not work, and nothing else seems to work.

If I've overlooked something and there is indeed a way to do so, then great, please advise, I'll jump on now and try it out.

Thanks in advance.

Just tried it out but definitely working for me, goes from 1(4) to 1(3) after firing and I'm able to fire all five rounds from the clip. 

I'll have to try again then, only ever got 1 round to load once,  so haven't bothered picking them up.

Also had many dead bullets from my AK yesterday first 4 were duds then the remaining would work. Strange. Thanks for the info guys.

I've tried but still no joy;

Loaded first Mosin by pressing 'Y' gun shows 1(4) fired a round gun now shows 0(4) there is no way to load round from Mag to chamber. 

The only way is to pick up the 15 rounds I dropped an hit 'Y' the gun now show 1(4) with 14 rounds remaining.

So from this test there will always be four rounds stuck in the gun!

I equipped the second experimental Mosin and used 'B' to combine, then I dropped the 9 remains rounds from the box of 20.

This resulted in the same outcome.

There is no option to move the rounds from internal Mag to chamber.

How does it work for you fanboy? Does it just load them from the Mag to chamber automatically?

Hmm, just tried this again and double checked my inventory. You're right, I had some mosin ammo in a pocket and hadn't noticed it. When I'm reloading it must have been using that. When I removed all spare ammo the four in the clip do get stuck. Is there a bug report on this already?